It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stepping in from the shadows

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
long time lurker finally making appearance .
interested in many things , irreverent of all that is reverent , mad as a hatter and future evil emporer of the multiverse ..

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowlord

Hello, Shadowlord. I just wanted to say hello there. You sound interesting and somewhat intriguing. You'll probably give us plenty to think about! Anyways, nice to meet you.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Grab a spellchecker, wield your off-worldly awesomeness, and welcome to ATS.

Oh, wait, spell check is built in.

Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
your spelling is sinister but maybe thats part of the plot
j/k whats up man, what kinda topics you lookin for here?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS...buckle up the ride can get bumpy...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by imalitehaus

hello , thank you .
shall attempt to throw the occasional confusing conundrum and morally ambivalant ponderings . mostly the mad ramblings of a madman

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Hi Shadowlord, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

thank you , the latest translators appear to have spellchek.. splcheck. spilchekc . spellcheck.
looks like ended up with a defective one . tut going to have to fire some more minions now . hard to project the proper image with wonky gadgets hmph hard to find good help these days

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Excellent! Sounds cool and will be a great addition to the many strange and wonderful things encountered here at ATS. Best place there is and you'll fit right in. Much welcome.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

Mwahahahahahaha... shhhh.. you'll spoil the plot a good plot much like good opera starts small and builds .

thank you , many interests from u.f.o' , philosophy , paranormal , collecting the souls of world leaders hmm thats more in the hobby catagory but I digress..
interested in nearly everything ..
thank you

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

thank you , only thing found thus far is the uploader appears to be malfunctioning as it wont let me upload an avatar also seems it wont allow ones hosted elsewhere.
will pop over and have look at the links you posted

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
shall return must go kick some minions as otherwise they'll be skivving and nothing will get accomplished today.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Hi Shadowlord, to up-load images to ATS (Avatars)
Above you will see the blue tool bar.
clicktools+ under tools you will see "ATS uploads.
Click that and follow the instructions.

Also I would suggest reading these two links as well.

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

If you have any other questions feel free to message me or any staff at anytime.

Sauron
Super-Mod

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Greetings & salutations Shadowlord,

Having lurked for some time myself also I joined a year or so ago. Our site is interesting, informative, funny, cool and a whole lot of other things too.

I must warn you though that if you are caught trying to coax a soul from any of my friends on this site then I shall be forced to call in my fellow Zanubians as back up. We defeated the dark overlords that made a second attempt on ruling earth after the late but great Howard foiled their first so shall be able to banish back into the dark realms an entity such as yourself if needed.

Apart from that small warning to stay away from my friends if you have any evil intentions then welcome, you should be able to sort an avatar out soon enough, just cut and past your images id onto the box on your tools page. You can build a profile here if you would like also to give people a bit of an idea who you are too, that is unless you wish to remain an anonymous Shadowlord muhohahahaha.

All the best, peace, love, unity and have thoughts of psychedelic rainbows to brighten those doom & gloomy shadows.

edit on 24/1/2012 by theguygeeza because: Enclosed some positive vibes to try and coax shadow back into the light.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Welcome to the Disneyland for Conspiracy Theorist...!

* Please be sure you are at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward).

* Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride your all on. So please make sure you are strong willed with a strong stomach.

* Be open-minded enough to know that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might expect, you actually might learn something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride.

* So buckle up, keep the arms within your comfort zone and have fun...!

Johnny

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by theguygeeza

alas , poor howard .. always was in a rush to grab power ..
well done saves me the trouble of eliminating some of the competition Mwahahahahaha

ya friends are safe I only collect souls of world leaders and celebrities
thanks

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

eh ??? oh great height restrictions !!!

lets see whered I put those platform shoes ..

its not easy trying to take over the multiverse being short , everyone looks down on you.

thanks
hope the rollercoaster better than the disneyland one

aha found my platform shoes !!! whew !!! now make the height requirements

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

but evil is much more fun and get all the hot girls being evil mwahahahaha

thanks

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Oh Ho!
Hello, There Shadow,
You will be Gaining some Compition Here and There from I. For I am The Aspiring Next Empress for the World.
I look forward to Reading, and Coversing with you and your Posts and Threads.
Welcome to ATS!
>ProgramSiberia

top topics

<<   2 >>

join