It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy-Flux-Density and Economy by Larouche

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Ok,in case no one has ever heard of Larouche and his profound theories,here we go down the rabbit hole,so to speak.

I offer this as something to ponder,to really look deep inside and to decide for yourself what you think is going on with the world or were we are heading as a species.

I have gone over this several times,trying to ingest and absorb this info and make sense of it.

I will now present this theory and let you,my fellow ATS'ers discuss.

The history of human progress, like the historical development of Earth’s biosphere, has demonstrated a steady increase in what Lyndon LaRouche has termed energy flux density. The margin of difference between the energy flux density requirements of the system as a whole, and the actual energy flux density expressed by given living organisms and human societies, is the determining factor in all extinction events of both living organisms and human societies. This energy flux density requirement is constantly increasing with the development of the galaxy, and of larger systems, as a whole.

In other words, human progress is not measured against some fixed backdrop called absolute time, of the sort posited by Newton and taken to absurd extremes by Laplace. Human progress is measured against the constant evolutionary development of the universe as a whole. It is a relative time, defined by the relationship among physical processes of anti-entropic development. The kind of so-called “zero growth” or “sustainable development policies” proposed by the lunatics known as environmentalists, is in reality a policy of collapse. The attempt to stop human development will result — by their own admission — in the rapid death of 5 to 6 billions of people on this planet over the course of the coming decades.

www.larouchepac.com...

Please read,several times if needed,but I think this guy is making sense,or he is a nut job and I'm buying into it.

You decide.
Peace,
K

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
So,I'm guessing either the reading is to heavy for our readers or the guy is nuts.

Off to work.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

well I am not convinced because he said it but now there are 3 of us who can agree that it makes sence...just dont ask me to explain it ,....peace anyone else ?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I understood what he said its just i think the bosses plan doesn't involve absolute depopulation i belive they have the tech to control a large enough population that will be able to sustain it self.

Of course they can all ways clone there way to the top and kill of all natural born folks off

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I have come across a little of Larouche before, found him a light on the details and a loose on the attacks. The economy is complex, but he is giving it a go and building a reputation so good on him.

Energy would be a better concept to use than Energy-Flux-Density when making general metaphors and associations of economic principles. Energy-Flux-Density is measured by tesla's and is used for things like the cell phone network and HAARP.

The concepts between energy and extinction is a simple one, what happens to bacteria in a petri dish once they run out of food?

Having specific numbers of what the limits are and where things are at would help his case a lot.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Energy would be a better concept to use than Energy-Flux-Density when making general metaphors and associations of economic principles. Energy-Flux-Density is measured by tesla's and is used for things like the cell phone network and HAARP.

I agree. I,to think that sometimes Larouche gets a little carried away with his metaphors.

As things,all things in the universe expand,there comes a point to were it will cease to expand.
And therefore collapse.
Unless you can find a way to keep feeding it.

I don't agree with everything he has to say,but I like how he thinks.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Can see how no one could get a handle on this.
The collapse of our world is eminent , but people just don't understand and I can't get the message across.

new topics

top topics

join