It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I had a dream last night where me and my friends we're hanging out and we we're walking and sneaking around this house and inside was a party going on, The reason i think we we're sneaking is because we we're outcasts to society,(my friend entered the house, and some kid laughed at him and said go back to your "sand"), I believe we we're some sort of rebels that lived on beaches over hanging bed rock. (dont ask me why i get this idea just the things that we're said and the small faint things i remember led me to believe thats how we lived) we we're scared to be outside because there was this humanoid (flying grim reaper like in robes and all and with a scythe) that flew around the sky and swooped down to land and kill people. As my friend was in the house being laughed at for being a "sand" person. My other friend was talking to another friend, saying "yeah i can see him" pointing at the sky.
I asked where is he? My friend got next to me and pointed, if you look closeley you can bareley see him.
I looked up and all i seen was this tiny black spec flying around at very high speeds. (It was so scary).
Then the strangest thing happened, I remember in dream that i had a similar dream (a memory in a dream) which was so weird because I wouldnt of been able to remember that in real life, (The other dream was when the grim reaper landed and my friend josh defeated him by fighting for awhile and then stabbing him in his black abyss of a face) so the dream it self reminded me of the memory. So we continued to leave and went to this shed type house. And I said lets get our katana's, I continued to pick up different katana's most of which the blade's we're loose, finnaly i picked up a katana that was sturdy and ready for action....

Then I woke up. Maybe this dream will continue. I realize that these dreams happen on a frequent level, but we only obtain in our minds different episodes of that "life". Pretty crazy stuff.. i can go on for hours and tell you the most mind blowing complex dreams you ever heard of... But i would just sound crazy.

I never have normal dreams, its always seems as if the life in the dream is completely different. And the natural laws of this universe does not apply... On the other hand i wasnt scared once i picked up that katana..

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
subconsciously your mind is telling you that you watch too much Bleach
j/k crazy dream though

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
What an awesome dream, i love vivid dreams like that.

Also, can you put me in touch with your dealer, just kiddin, good stuff S+F

new topics

join