It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower: Monsanto Wants to Kill The Bees To Make Way For Its Super-Bee

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Soon to be whistleblower who worked for Monsanto will be releasing documents detailing how Monsanto planned to kill off bee colonies in order to introduce a “new and improved” species of bee that will only pollinate Monsanto crops

members.beforeitsnews.com...:_Monsanto_Wants_to_Kill_The_Bees_To_Make_Way_For_Its_Super-Bee.html (sorry bout that guys)

Has the world gone mad? On top of everything else the world and Monsanto are doing to F up everything, they pull this???? What the hell is wrong with people??
edit on 24-1-2012 by TheCoffinman because: source

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Source??

link   
Gotta link?

Second probably not needed

link   

Can you please provide a source?
thx

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Would you please list your source?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
sorry about that guys...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I cant' see what seems to be the initial facebook post - but there's some discussion about it on Reddit - not much there except criticism along the lines of "Why do you announce it in advance - why not just do it?"

Not a lot of credibility .....yet.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
It's also very interesting that they planned to buy one of the research companies that were investigating the die-offs of the bees.

Monsanto buys company researching death of bees

They should round these guy up and put them all in prison, then do a lengthy research on this abomination that is allowed to tamper with our food... our lives.

edit on 24-1-2012 by theRhenn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
vague though would not suprise me. they are an arm of the eugenics program after all.

any other sources on this one?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsinaname

not that i can find, i found it on Beforeitsnews and that person sourced judicial something or other... but doesn't sound crazy by any means. there is plenty of crazy # goin on... scientists are creating mr.tripps n #, why not zom-bees... ?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I don't see why they just don't kill off human populations and make way for a super humans that will enrich the pockets of the elites? Oh, wait. ...

Scary stuff and believable.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
zom-bee's, thats awesome xD

in reality however it would amount to nothing less than playing god, and that is not awesome.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
It's way past the time to "round up" these Monsanto arch criminals and hold them for crimes against nature & humanity in a common law trial by the people.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
______beforeitsnews/story/1669/347/Whistleblower:_Monsanto_Wants_to_Kill_The_Bees_To_Make_Way_For_Its_Super-Bee.html

This is your source........just highlight title and search

edit on 24-1-2012 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

Soon to be whistleblower who worked for Monsanto will be releasing documents detailing how Monsanto planned to kill off bee colonies in order to introduce a “new and improved” species of bee that will only pollinate Monsanto crops

edit on 24-1-2012 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn
It's also very interesting that they planned to buy one of the research companies that were investigating the die-offs of the bees.

Monsanto buys company researching death of bees

Yeah - imagine that - a company who's plant products rely upon bees purchasing another company researching what is killing off bees - couldn't possibly be for anything other than to wipe them all out and replace them by a generically modified super-bee and as corroborating evidence we have a statement by someone who no-one knows that at some time coming up he's going to tell us all how it is that Monsanto is going to accomplish this thus making him an instant internet conspiracy idol.

This is what I come here for - the laughs!!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

While we probably won't know for awhile the truth - or never know, I think it is suspicious that Monsanto purchases a company that is researching something that the Monsanto has been accused of tampering with - dying bee populations. Even if it is just conspiracy.

Ultimately, I just throw it into the, "store for later," file.
edit on 24-1-2012 by alyoshablue because: typo

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
They can't call it the Super Bee, that is already taken.
Super Bee
Zom Bee sounds about right.
But, I think I will wait for this whistle blower to present his case. Although I wouldn't put it past psychopathic master criminals to attempt this sort of thing, it sounds even too insane for them.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Im going to make a company with the sole purpose of researching the bee die-offs, then wait for the bids to sell to Monsanto to come rolling in!

Good life here I come!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I think this is related so I'll post.

I'm a biker and something a lot of us old bikers have noticed is the lack of bees that normaly give us a black eye when were hurtling along, we've also noticed the lack of nearly all flying insects that splater us. We all agree this is down to pesticides. Who makes the pesticides?????????

top topics

<<   2 >>

join