It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychics Say Apollo 16 Astronauts Found Alien Ship

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
This is a long article, but well worth reading....if nothing else, just for the entertainment.

news.discovery.com...

A group called Transception Incorporated, self-described as an Austin, Texas based psychic R&D operation, sent a letter to NASA Administrator Charles Bolden that nominates the Apollo 16 crew for the Congressional Space Medal of Honor.

But there are strings attached.

This is a very transparent quid pro quo because the medal is being recommended for astronauts John Young and Charles Duke allegedly coming upon an extraterrestrial "shipwreck" on the surface of the moon during their third lunar surface excursion on April 23, 1972. A prerequisite for the award is that the crew is "released from secrecy" about what they really saw on the moon.

A variety of "shipwreck elements" -- described as "structures, people/aliens, biological technology, and their plight" -- were reportedly seen through remote viewing by six experts at Transception.

The "wreckage" suspiciously looks a lot like just a big boulder, dubbed "house rock" (NASA video clip above). And, you'd expect to find big boulders on the edge of an impact crater.

Supporters of the crashed spaceship tale say that NASA simply deleted the evidence from the Apollo 16 photos (and they would probably say the same for the LRO data). Because the Apollo images are recorded on photographic emulsion, not digital data, manipulating them would be no small trick.

They say that a psychic technique called remote viewing allows people to take an armchair visit to other planets. The mind-travelers draw images of alien-looking things that are supposedly transmitted from a definitely out-of-body experience (potentially) millions of miles from Earth.

This is the best part of the article:

The Pluto Challenge

For any readers who think I'm being scientifically elitist, narrow-minded or protective, I'm presenting one simple challenge. Will somebody please remote view the icy dwarf planet Pluto for me from a close-up distance?

You must draw a map of both hemispheres that has detailed information about the coordinates and sizes of major features: impact basins, crater fields, ice flows, outcrops, tectonics rifts, cryovolcanoes, whatever -- even crashed spaceships.

The best pictures of Pluto to date, from the Hubble Space Telescope, only show variations in color and reflectivity across Pluto's surface, but not topography.

I'll leave the details to the remote viewers, who by their claims can supposedly do a better job than Hubble or any other spacecraft. (But, still, no peeking at the Hubble pictures!)

Please send me your detailed drawings and I’ll gladly publish them here. And, in 2015 we will be able to validate -- or invalidate -- this remote sensing experiment by seeing real close up photos from NASA's New Horizons spacecraft as it zooms by Pluto at 36,000 miles per hour.

If your drawings match the New Horizons photo maps, then we could have saved ourselves $650 million and a 10-year cruise to the remote planet.

While I do think there is some evidence that remote veiwing may be possible, I have to question such claims as made by Transception Incorporated. I just don't believe that there is enough evidence to support a claim such as this. It is an interesting tale though, and rather unusual to see an article like this at Discovery News.

What do you think ATS?

Is remote veiwing possible?

If it is possible, is there potential for space exploration using remote viewing?

...or is remote viewing something that does not exist?

...and I have to say that the writer of the article's "The Pluto Challenge" sounds like a fair challenge to those who claim they can remote view distant planets, moons, etc...

Transception

TRANSCEPTION INCORPORATED is a pioneer in the new frontier of mind itself, founded on the premise that (?foreign?) technology can be transferred lawfully from the state of nature from any place in the Universe, in time or space, using a team of highly trained/skilled Controlled Remote Viewers (CRVers).

edit on 24-1-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Remote viewing is actually quite common, and you can see a whole lot more than just the moon.

Some web sites just charge more than others.

Don't think I've ever seen an alien spaceship though.

edit on 24-1-2012 by tvtexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
remote viewing is entirely possible but i have no personal experience.

crashed/abandoned craft on the moon is not exactly news.

www.alienspaceshipidentified.com...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net... image of ship found by astronauts, and explored.

3.bp.blogspot.com...
closer view of it

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
i've heard physics say elvis is alive and tupac is kicking it in the bahamas.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

Interesting indeed. I used to believe that anyone who claimed to be a psychic was just a trickster, but things have surfaced on ATS and elsewhere that suggests there is more than meets the eye. Of course, there are plenty of people who pretend to be psychics just for attention and the facade of power (as knowledge truly is power to an extent), but the same can be said about certain "sciences" and scientists. Best to reserve final judgement for when all the facts are known.

This "Pluto Challenge" is a great idea...if we can link spiritual/supernatural phenomenon with scientific inquiries we might find that the two don't oppose each other as much as many people believe. I just hope we don't have to wait until 2015 for a better perspective of reality to arrive, because by then we might be living in a world like the movie Equilibrium.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Interesting, but unlikely.

Seriously...maybe some better bedtime stories?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
just wondering why all these "Seers" are not multibillionaires by now. I mean, they should be able to predict every lottery and every horse-race or any other thing in which there is money to be made....

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Were they watching that crappy Transformers 3 from outside the house? (Remote viewing)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Hey, it doesn't begin or stop with the Moon. One of the best remote viewers the Army had--while in the Army-- RVed Mars and found tall entities living in underground quarters.

If you don't believe in RVing, then you haven't bothered to look at the books and data proving it. Conversely, you would be accepting what the government has said about RVing more or less not worth the trouble as they decided several years ago to "close" down their unit after something like 12 years of operation. More or less like they closed Probject Blue Book a few decades ago because there was not enough evidence of real UFOs to keep it active. ("Course, MUFON picked up the slack for them.)

I sometimes think that some of the strange antics of government such as their push to prep us for some sort of gigantic if not world calamity has to do with their RVers looking into the future and seeing bad things. In the old days these folks were called sages.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The problem with remote viewing in general is that it's all jive until somebody actually goes to the place remotely viewed and either says, "Yeah, that's pretty much what they saw," or "Nope, they were way off." And by that time, you have an actual view of the place, so what's the point? Remote viewing doesn't give you information of any value, even if it's correct, since it still has to be verified.

The Pluto challenge is a good one, though. It's a test to get information about something that we will have better real information on pretty soon, and there's no way anybody can cheat to get advanced information.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Is it a conincidence that this Transception Inc. business is in Austin, the same city where Hal Puthoff has been for many years? He was the scientist that proved the existence of remote viewing. Originally, he supposedly was doing research work for the Navy's railgun at the University of Texas. But I always figured that was a cover. He has writen favorable about UFO power plants a zero energy. A former Army RVer, Paul Smith, lives in the area and was doing commercial work in RVing after he finished his Ph.D at UT.. And around the university there are several groups interested in the mind and consciousness.

This stuff is more important and more practical than what probably most of you think.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I used to believe stuff like this was a load of old tosh but nowdays whenever the official line tells me to believe something is or is not true my mind opens.

Deny ingnorance?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by isyeye

The "wreckage" suspiciously looks a lot like just a big boulder...

That is a great statement!

But...

If remote viewing is possible, I doubt that it is so by will. That is to say, I do not believe the subject can proactively navigate to a place.

That said, I don't believe the Austin group saw anything, at all, on the moon, regarding Apollo 16 or even rocks. I think they made it up, or talked themselves into believing what they wanted to be true.

Still, I also suspect that some persons can be, and have been, shown events and things which exist beyond physical perceptions.

I place a spiritual limitation to this concept: If the person needs to see that which is hidden-- then the person may be given a glimpse. BUT, if a person has no spiritual need-- nothing is going to be available to that person beyond normal physical limitations.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
With remote viewing you are looking to find the target amidst the consciousness static and noise.
I have worked with some very talented remote viewers. It is necessary to have someone who can corroborate investigate the received images validity. Often symbols are received as a descriptive language ot direct you to the target or properties of said target.

Asking someone to remote view an entire planet sounds very squishy to me perhaps you should narrow it down I will give it a crack I am not asking for a specific location or clues just an anchor to help me decide what is static and what is useful for the drawing.

Example

Cavalorn Receiver
"On my end, I did have some stuff appear. The black bird is from my dreams, the other two were spontaneously "perceived" while awake.
I am not a good drawer, but that is some kind of mountain with snow tops, with something like a setting sun or a moon.
The red triangle is one of the symbols I remember."

Me Sender:

Notice many of the symbols in the statue photo are represented in his drawing? Put together they offer clues. It can be a very abstract technique.
edit on 24-1-2012 by Shirak because: Add images

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
The problem with remote viewing in general is that it's all jive until somebody actually goes to the place remotely viewed and either says, "Yeah, that's pretty much what they saw," or "Nope, they were way off." And by that time, you have an actual view of the place, so what's the point? Remote viewing doesn't give you information of any value, even if it's correct, since it still has to be verified.

The Pluto challenge is a good one, though. It's a test to get information about something that we will have better real information on pretty soon, and there's no way anybody can cheat to get advanced information.

Your view on remote viewing is...quite near-sighted. Obviously, you don't understand it and have never studied the literature.

There are good RVers and unbelievable RVers. If nothing else, check out the name Pat Price, remote viewer, on the internet. There is no point me saying one thing about his capabilities here as you would not believe it. One thing that may be of some interest to you is that Pat Price died during a flight stopoverLas Vagas under very suspicious circumstances. If you read up on him you may understand why some figure that the Russians (Soviets at that time) killed him.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
One can remote view invisibly small objects as well as the large-scale world. If anyone wants to evaluate evidence of remote viewing of the subatomic world over a century ago in a way that is consistent with facts of nuclear and particle physics established many decades later, study the research at:
smphillips.8m.com...
and
smphillips.8m.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellhound604
just wondering why all these "Seers" are not multibillionaires by now. I mean, they should be able to predict every lottery and every horse-race or any other thing in which there is money to be made....

Predictions can kill. Years back there was a Super Bowl office pool. I gave one of the workers the final score. I believe it was Patriots 24, Eagles 21. I think that was it. He bet it in the office pool but I did not.

He hit the final score exactly and won. His health was poor. That night he threw a party. Got drunk, high (I guess), danced the cumbia, etc. His heart failed. Next day he was airlifted for a triple bypass. He returned to work shortly after, and then died. If my pick would have been off he would just have had a plate of stale beans and might be alive today. This is a true account. Word.

Anyway. ------------------------------

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Thanks for the share. I am partial to associative RV technique.
I m going to get into this read this weekend

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Well hell, if psychics say it, it must be true.

Right?

Ah, was it a land speeder?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join