It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HEADS UP! Prediction in "The Conspiracy Theory" movie: 4/23/12

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
It's already well passed noon and nothing of any consideration has happened yet. Maybe trying to see connections and "prophecies" everywhere is pushing the envelope a bit too far. I guess I've been spending too much time at ATS.

Let's see if something happens 'till the end of the day anyway, before sending this thread to oblivion.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
well i am calling this one early,.
nothing spectacular, catastrophic, or disastrous is gonna happen.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Oh my goodness everyone, New York just...
Oh wait, no, everything's fine in New York.

But wait! Look at Los Angeles! They just...
No, L.A. is fine too.

ATS should really implement some sort of negative karmic system for users who make predictions which turn out to be false. Perhaps the loss of a few flags/stars or something. We need to discourage this.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ForeverDusk
Oh my goodness everyone, New York just...
Oh wait, no, everything's fine in New York.

But wait! Look at Los Angeles! They just...
No, L.A. is fine too.

ATS should really implement some sort of negative karmic system for users who make predictions which turn out to be false. Perhaps the loss of a few flags/stars or something. We need to discourage this.

Oh, grow up.
Its a free world here.
What is ATS if not to discuss ideas?

For others:
I worked out what it was.
'Geronimo' was the constant meme in the film.
24 April 2012 was to be the day that 'OBL' was to be captured.
'Geronimo' being the name of the SEAL 6 mission to capture/kill OBL.

Trouble was the pesky BHO birth certificate and the need to swamp the publication of the book on that particular fraud in 2011. So, the event planned for 4/23/12 was brought ahead to crush the publicity of the book.
But it lost the publicity and boost that BHO would have got in the election year by killing teh West's boogeyman.
Hence, no major event for the day.

And I am aware that the movie came out in 1997!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Hopefully the original poster learned something today.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by RadioKnecht

what if something bad is going to happen to coffee on that day... i mean.. his coffee maker has a combo code to protect it from being poisoned right... and it's safe.. until someone uses that code.. then it's vulnerable...

don't go to starbucks on april 23rd 2012!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This was an utter let down. I was really looking forward to the apocalypse..

posted on Jul, 21 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I couldn't help but notice when re watching this movie today something that caught my eye. Some people say this movie may touch on some truths of events that were to come in the future.

I can't find a way to stream it online yet to screen shot it but if you have watched it you'll remember at some point he's running from the men in black and slips into a movie theater. Well, there is a movie playing that keeps showing in the background. The camera picks up several times a black knight riding on a black horse, looking like he's about to battle. I thought that was ironic being it was in a theater and the guns etc. Just wondered if anyone else has noticed this as well and maybe someone can find a picture of it.
edit on 21-7-2013 by Gumerk because: clarification

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Gumerk

The movie playing is "Ladyhawke"
Here is a screenshot from "Conspiracy Theory" showing the theatre marquee:

click thumbnail for larger inage

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by Gumerk

The movie playing is "Ladyhawke"
Here is a screenshot from "Conspiracy Theory" showing the theatre marquee:

click thumbnail for larger inage

Yes, that's it. Thank you

So, I watched the part that was in the movie online. It's the church duel that was playing when Mel Gibson's character retreated into this movie theater. It's a scene of a black/dark knight fighting a white/light knight and the climax of the battle ends in an eclipse of the sun.

I'll have to watch the movie to really get a feel for what's going on, but I just found it ironic that a movie such as conspiracy theory has a scene of a black/dark knight in a crowded movie theater with guns.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join