Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The Usurper Must Go!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Before you start reading the information presented in this post....
And before you 'talk the talk' Liberal's start quacking...

Yes, this is a continuation of Obama's birth certificate issue...

The Usurper Must Go!
If this doesn't work...go to www.youtube.com/user/KenyanBornObamAcorn/feature

And yes We are going to continue to bring the 'Truth' about this 'treasonous acts' to the public's eye until this issue is legally resolved.

The Democrats,The media and The Federal Justice Dept. took a very dangerous and destructive course when they bypassed the US Constitution and allowed this foreign national to become POUS.And as for as We are concerned,they have lost all of their creditability, using this third world mentality enforcement, then denial!
America knows,DC knows and the World knows...and they and the one's that continue to defend this Usurper are looking mighty stupid,now!

The Truth About Obama's Birth

If anyone is still unconvinced, even after you are presented with documented information.Don't waste our time with 'hearsay' or personal, denial, beliefs unless you can back your rebuttal with documentations. A lot of work has been put in to proving the accuracy of these documents and statements. Obama's crimes have been investigated, analyzed through forensics and proven accurate!
If you can prove that this or any information about Obama's treasonous acts are false...Show us!

We've done our part.
edit on 24-1-2012 by truthRconsequences357 because: dyt
edit on 24-1-2012 by truthRconsequences357 because: wtf

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Yes, because the last 4 years under McCain/Palin would have been rainbows and puppydog kisses.

Puh-leaze. Give it a rest already. [/talk the talk]

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

No Rest..bud!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Let's say you've have all the evidence needed to show he was born in Kenya. He's held everything off for over three years, why do you think you can beat him now. You've only got ten months left before the next election, isn't that the best way to get him out of office? He and his team of attorneys can hold off anything for ten months considering motions, appeals, etc.

This issue hasn't caught on with Americans. Maybe it's because of MSM ridiculing "birthers", I don't know. I just don't understand how using Kenya now will help. Please explain it to me.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by truthRconsequences357

His mother was an American, so by law so is he, no matter if he was born on an iceberg in Antartica. The early founders just didn't want any Englishman taking the White House without firing a shot (see Bush vs Gore 2000), so they popped in that language about natural born. Mama's a citizen, baby is a citizen, and any nitpicking after that is just sour grapes.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthRconsequences357
Don't waste our time with 'hearsay' or personal, denial, beliefs unless you can back your rebuttal with documentations.

Lucas Smith's birth certificate story was debunked here years ago.

And here's what you linked to:

And you don't want me to waste your time with 'hearsay' or personal, denial, beliefs unless I can back it up?

Don't worry, I'm not going to waste your time. OR mine!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
Yes, because the last 4 years under McCain/Palin would have been rainbows and puppydog kisses.

This is the whole problem with american politics. Every issue turns into a left vs right, us vs them mentality. Every 4 years people are forced to vote between what in their mind is simply the lesser of two evils depending on which side of the fence they sit.

To be honest I don't think it matters one bit who won the last presidential election, Obama or McCain.

A McCain presidency would of brought us a larger debt, more wars, less freedoms at home, etc.. in other words, exactly what we have gotten out of Obama.

Republicans, Democrats... Just two sides of the same coin.

Rather than look at any mistakes or lies from Obama the argument gets deflected to the left vs right argument once again.

One thing the republicans and democrats always agree about is there guy can do no wrong.

The political game is too subjective for any serious problems to ever get solved.

edit on 24-1-2012 by sageofmonticello because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sageofmonticello

Originally posted by ColAngus

This is the whole problem with american politics. Every issue turns into a left vs right, us vs them mentality. Every 4 years people are forced to vote between what in their mind is simply the lesser of two evils depending on which side of the fence they sit.

To be honest I don't think it matters one bit who won the last presidential election, Obama or McCain.

A McCain presidency would of brought us a larger debt, more wars, less freedoms at home, etc.. in other words, exactly what we have gotten out of Obama.

Republicans, Democrats... Just two sides of the same coin.

Rather than look at any mistakes or lies from Obama the argument gets deflected to the left vs right argument once again.

One thing the republicans and democrats always agree about is there guy can do no wrong.

The political game is too subjective for any serious problems to ever get solved.

edit on 24-1-2012 by sageofmonticello because: (no reason given)

i feel the same way, presidents are pretty much nothing but talking heads, set on a podium to convince the public that things are under control because "somone who cares" is behind the wheel. When in actuality the program was already set to begin with.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
He can't implement a darn thing with the racist TeaP in the House of Reps.
So what Obama legislation has impacted your life so far? I'll wait..
If we had McCain, he and Boehner really would have killed
your Grandma by now.

It's my belief that the BC scandal has nothing to do with it.
I think the birthers just want him gone. They just look at him and feel what?
Hate, I don't know? It's deep seeded that's for sure. Is it purely eligibility?
That's what has your goat? An alleged rule infraction.
His accent is dead on American. Yeah I know he left on a CIA
plane when he was 5min old, but c'mon . If I knew absolutely
nothing about him but heard him speak, I would immediately know he was American.

Will this ever stop? If it were Ron Paul, you would be fiercely defending his right to be
President. Especially if he had already been one for 3 years.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Do you people do any research at all before you 'talk the talk'?
Obama's mother was not old enough to register him as a US citizen when he was born in Kenya!
Act of 1040,revised June 1952,United States v. Cervantes-Nava 281 F.3d
This is why his grandmother Filed and Signed a certificate HRS338-17.8 (for children born out of state) when Obama and his mother returned to Hawaii from Kenya!

This information is on the web for all the world to see...Look it Up!

I can't 'baby-sit' you through every issue in these acts of treason done by your POUS!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

All I can do is sing "Bornnnn...in the USA, bornnnn... in the USA!"

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
His accent is dead on American.
nothing about him but heard him speak, I would immediately know he was American.

you know Hugh Lorrey, the guy that plays the American Character Dr. House on t.v.'s "House"

yeah, hes British. but speaks with a flawless american accent.

not suggesting anything just making a point.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Uhh HELLLOOOOOO!!!!

wouldn't your energies be better expended
in making sure he's not reelected ?
i mean seriously, he's already done all the damage he was gonna do

for the rest of this year he's too busy campaigning to due much harm

or do you intend to be at this till jan 2013?

then you birthers wonder why people think your true motives are racist

get over it, he's not even the 1st negro president, just the 1st that couldn't pass for white
sheesh:shk:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

Uhh HELLLOOOOOO!!!!

wouldn't your energies be better expended
in making sure he's not reelected ?
i mean seriously, he's already done all the damage he was gonna do

for the rest of this year he's too busy campaigning to due much harm

or do you intend to be at this till jan 2013?

then you birthers wonder why people think your true motives are racist

get over it, he's not even the 1st negro president, just the 1st that couldn't pass for white
sheesh:shk:

Uh helloooooooo! back.

This would keep him off the 2012 ballot if every "you Racists" response would be turned into hmm....," let's look into it once and for all".
edit on 24-1-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Just another of the "I believe the Kenyan scan, but not the White House released scan".

This was kicked to the curb a while ago. (The walk was walked)

For the record though, why is the Kenyan scan credible while the long form scan is not?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
You know the great thing about this is Obama can not win. He shows a birth certificate and of course its not good enough because its not the long form. He not only shows the long form but makes it availble to everybody on the White House web site is that good enough? No its fake or something. Birth announcement in the news paper in Hawaii? Clearly fake or perhaps done with a time machine. Why don't the Republicans out him? They are in on it of course NWO and all that. Now I know people have political bone to grind so they push crap like this but, honestly how could anybody at this point not know he was born in the US.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Yep liberals love illegals thats why the defend him at every turn and "kick the birther issue to the curb" even tho CLinton started it in the first place.

That said the only way your going to get rid of Obama is voting him out of office this year but it's also a given that people who beleive the birther issue will not be voting for him.

Speaking for myself there is a long list of issues and grievances i have about the current Potus where he was born being illnois,hawaii or kenya is at the bottom of my list.

There is a target rich environment to nail him on.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join