It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cat that walks through walls

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
When I read the threads title it reminded me of a book by Robert A. Heinlein; The Cat Who Walks Through Walls. Cats are cool critters and I have had several through the years. Never had one walk through a wall but hay, there is always a first.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Haha. Some ace replys here. I adore cats, always had a cat around the house from when I was a child, a place does not feed like home without a moggie scratching your sofas...

I'm still quite curious about what I exactly saw. Ok, I was quite tired after a long days work, but I make a note of keeping my eyes out for critters on the road and, as far as I'm aware, I've not yet hallucinated one....

I'm in a quite rural part of Wales here, and out of the towns and villiages there are badgers, foxes, escaped sheep, rabbits, hedgehogs and feral cats amongst others to look out for, so I always like to be aware of what might be scampering across the road or in the hedgerows.. Likewise, passing through the towns and villages there are numerous cats, dogs and people that, due to not many lanes around here having pavements or kerbs, will walk along the road itself. So, you're always on the lookout for things like that.

I'm going to make a point of walking down that little sideroad where I saw that cat later today, and pay some *very* close attention to that wall and surrounding felines whilst I'm at it.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I believe it could've either been a ghost cat or a time slip.

I use to have a ghost cat. We had a cat named Boodles and sometimes we would hear him jump on top of the counter or in the shower but he would be in the other room!

who knows...maybe you will see him again

<< 1   >>

join