It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's under Antarctica?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Here's the entire image. Easier now?

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Thats too easy its Maya
en.wikipedia.org...
allegedly

L3X

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marduk

The fourth, never completed Temple of Creation had to rise there but when antartica froze over, our ancestors couldn't proceed ahed their goal.

if you knew anything about mtdna migration studies you'd know that at no time in our hsitory did any species of human live in antartica
it froze over millions of years ago which is before our race even evolved on this planet
and I'd really love to know where the first second and third temples of creation are supposedly located
I don't recall anyone mentioning thyem lately
are they also all hidden under the ice
or at the bottom of the ocean somewhere
please provide a link to your diatribe
cheers

sorry but there are no links, however there could be other (solid) updates on the next future for the entire (circa the unique informations i own) question. this is just a "clue"

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Clues don't count unless they are based on actual evidence
what you mean is that you either made it up or someone else did
pitiful really
i wonder why you bother

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 05:34 AM
link   

If indeed Antarctica was a part of Pangea and then drifted south, it is very conceivable that at one time men lived there. There have been ancient fossils discovered indicating that it once had a semi-tropical climate. People are fond of saying that the first humans were from Africa, yet Antarctica was at one time joined to Africa, before the cataclysm.

Very interesting, the only theory i had in mind was that on of saying it was sunked in the middle of Atlantic.

But thinking twice:
~what if Atlantis was really really in Atlantic Ocean, thus the name
~What if the continental shift took a part of Atlantis with Africa, America, Antartica?
I am saying that becouse ifyou look at the bottom of Atlantic Ocean you will not find anything like been sunked
here

I am just doing conjectures from the piece of information i have and nothing more

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Let's just say that if Antarctica hasn't been frozen for millions of years, an awful lot of people have an awful lot of explaining to do. It'd be a paradigm shift akin to discovering that cancer and heart attacks don't exist or that the Earth really flies through space on the back of 4 elephants who themselves stand atop a giant space turtle .....

Scientists can be wrong. But every scientist in the world?

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   
the photo from Hubble that they don't want you to see

the turtle moves brother

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
As to what's under Antarctica,

~540 mya, during the cambrian period, the lands that are Antarctica were situated near the present equator.

~416 mya, those Antarctica silts, sands, swamps, were drifting south on the tectonic plate,
towards the present south polar region

~360 mya, that Antarcticia land mass began 'Galciation'

so, about all one would expect to find below the Antarctic ice sheet
are large deposits of coal...
as the +180 million years of plant life lived, died and built up in swamps
becoming pete bogs which then became coal deposits...

there might be a bright side to this, as the coal deposits below Antarctica
might be very low in sulphur or other pollutants that's found in the later
produced coals we are presently mining all over the world

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
here is some of my .02 .......

perhaps if we had enough love and empathy for the future of our own planet, and enough insight into human nature to see in what direction we are headed......

could time travel be impossible? how sure are we?

Antarctica?

where was the biblical arc from?

Egypt, right?

what was the arc the arc of?

the arc of the coven ant?

ANT ARC TIE SEE ALPHA

Ant Arc Ti c a

antarctica.

i think what is under antarctica is an immense storage of earth's history, to include future, and possible futures, planted by many races that are earth's allies, and future intelligent races, to include the ants.

ants sir? maybe answer.
covenant? maybe coven ant.
propelant? maybe propell ant.
excellence? maybe excell ants.
cant? maybe see (c) ant.

Edit to add:

I also recall a reported "eye witness" that wrote that he was "taken up in the spirit of the lord" to a place where the sun would not set.

where on earth does the sun not set for months at a time?

And how did ENOCH know to write of it when he was from the middle east?
lucky science fiction guess, perhaps?

[edit on 8-12-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I believe it was the Ark of the Covenant. However, that's an interesting theory, I'd like to see more about it. I don't know for sure but I have a feeling the meaning of Antartica is unrelated to the Ark of the Covenant.

And actually, the image that fellow posted was the one I pictured in my mind as I mentioned cultures that have tales of cataclysms as such. Atlantis fans could easily tell you that most world cultures have similar tales.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Atlantis fans could easily tell you that most world cultures have similar tales.

what
you mean a load of sinners washed away by a flood sent by a god wearing a robe who had a long beard
well one springs immediately to mind

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hey neato! I can do that too:

[
[insert meaningless lines here]

]

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Atlantis fans could easily tell you that most world cultures have similar tales.

what
you mean a load of sinners washed away by a flood sent by a god wearing a robe who had a long beard
well one springs immediately to mind

perhaps that is not what was meant. perhaps a flood of knowledge was equally dispersed among all, equally. And, yes. The story of the deluge exists in the earliest cultures the world over, from the orient, to Africa, to the middle east, europe, and even known to the natives of the americas.

but, perhaps the fair god put the delusional deluge in all.

just, perhaps.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   

but, perhaps the fair god put the delusional deluge in all.

You don't think its far more likely that we have a lot of flood stories because we live on a world that is 4/5 water and have been coastal dwellers for much of our existence

Hey neato! I can do that too: insert meaningless lines here

yes why break the habit of a lifetime

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Actually, it makes a lot more sense that the flood stories would stem from the common source; the flood of Noah, or Gilgamesh to the Sumerians. Being as every human being alive today is descended of the survivors of that Flood, it quite adds up that many cultures would have similar stories.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Its Ziusudra to the Sumerians, Atrhasis to the Akkadians and Upnapishtim to the babylonians all of which are at the very least a millenia older than the heavily fictionalised biblical version starring Noah

Being as every human being alive today is descended of the survivors of that Flood, it quite adds up that many cultures would have similar stories

thats simply not true as any geneticist will tell you

you can't get mongoloids, negros and caucasoids from a semite

[edit on 10-12-2006 by Marduk]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by Marduk
you can't get mongoloids, negros and caucasoids from a semite

Semitic languages

The Semitic languages are a family of languages spoken by more than 300 million people across much of the Middle East, North Africa and East Africa. They constitute the northeastern subfamily of the Afro-Asiatic languages, and the only branch of this group spoken in Asia.

The most widely spoken Semitic language today is Arabic (270 million total speakers), followed by Amharic (27 million first language speakers), Hebrew (~5 million total number of speakers) and Tigrinya (~4.5 million total speakers). Semitic languages were among the earliest to attain a written form, with Akkadian writing beginning in the middle of the third millennium BC. Maltese is the only Semitic Language written in Roman script. The term "Semitic" for these languages, after Shem son of Noah, is etymologically a misnomer in some ways (see Semitic), but is nonetheless standard.

He he, it seams that soon we will find the tribes of Israel...

Poor brother's of middle east, why you fight each other?

[edit on 19-2-2007 by Dragonlike]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
this is relevant to the antartic mountains that look like pyramids how exactly ?
are you trolling again Dragonlike

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   

this is relevant to the antartic mountains that look like pyramids how exactly ?
are you trolling again Dragonlike

mmmm, how could that be?

As far as my eyes can still read the thread bears name ''What's under Antarctica''.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonlike

He he, it seams that soon we will find the tribes of Israel...

Poor brother's of middle east, why you fight each other?

[edit on 19-2-2007 by Dragonlike]

We don't fight each other, and we don't want to fight. It was english and his fellow american robbing our oil.

We can leave everything what's under antartica to geologists, not english immature snobbish skunks wanna be archeolog.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join