It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next in Line for Severe/Stormy Weather..Texas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
For anyone unfamiliar with this area, here is the Doppler.

edit on 25-1-2012 by lyons666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Here it comes!

The wind has been increasing throughout the day and now thunder has been rumbling for a little while now. The skies are beginning to darkem amd there is the patter of rain:

We are hunkered down, waiting what comes.

I had to head to the store a few staples and noticec that the reservior had been pumped dry by the Archimedes Screws we have in the area. The floodgates were shut at low tide, and Moses Lake is ready to take the runoff.
edit on 25-1-2012 by jadedANDcynical because: typos, always...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jadedANDcynical

Well, the worst blown past and the streets are wet, but not flooded in my neighborhood. It's still drizzling, but the wind has let up and the temp is dropping. It's about 10-15 degrees cooler behind the front.

It's a fast moving line so it didn't dump HUGE ampints of rain in a short time. At least not here.

It looks like the sothern end of this front is a lot tamer than it's mid and northern stretches.

Nothing on local news about any kind of damage yet, but I will keep looking,

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badkro
I wonder if this has anything to do with it.

New project to look at effectiveness of cloud seeding South Texas to be subject of the research

Cloud seeding has long been a controversial process, including here in Texas. Now, Dr. Roelof Bruintjes, a research scientist from the National Center for Atmospheric Research, believes he might be able to put an end to the argument.

www.ksat.com... ew-project-to-look-at-effectiveness-of-cloud-seeding/-/478452/7706908/-/ahvd0xz/-/index.html

Are they seeding around DFW area?
They were spraying something about a week ago south of Ft. Worth. About 4 jets.
I had globs of what looked like star jelly in my front and back yard the day after.
edit on 24-1-2012 by Badkro because: add link

Greetings:

BTW, did you happen to retain a sample of that "star jelly?

Just for grins, we would like to see samples of "stuff" falling from the skies data-based and analyzed.

We have facilities in Texas that will perform such forensic analysis if you cannot get the sample tested.

We're here to assist in any way, as we have often mused on the subject without having to mention that bedraggled term - "chemtrails" (hello, Proud Bird).

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The local news stations and Texas storm chasers(facebook) have begun posting preliminary forecasts for thur-friday..I sure hope it does not turn out to be like this past weekend. I cant help but feel uneasy about this, anyone else??

www.facebook.com...

For some reason im not able to enbed the picture of the dopplar they have for thurs, just go to their facebook page(tx stormchasers)..Pretty impressive looking...

edit on 4-3-2012 by lyons666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Here we go again fellow Texans, my Torcon is at 6/7 for today.
Hold on to your boots yall, it may go up as the day progresses..

Dr. Forbes Torcons for today so far..
www.weather.com... les/daily-torcon-forecast_2011-07-11

Monday March 19
AR west half - 3
IA southwest - 3
KS east - 3
LA northwest - 3
MO west half - 3
NE extreme southeast - 3
OK central, northeast - 4
OK southeast - 6
TX south - 4