Pictures from lunch - Contrail/Chemtrail/Clouds

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

waynos: the key word here is obfuscation. Here's a link to code obfuscation, just for a little change of pace and because I've beaten military obfuscation to death:

palpapers.plynt.com...

The word obfuscation literally translates to ‘making something less clear and harder to understand’.

Likening our skies to WWII skies is like saying that a girl in a dress and a guy in a dress are the same thing.

Militarily, one doesn't want the enemy to have a clear shot. One doesn't want the enemy to have a clear view. One doesn't want the enemy to live.

In this case, of cirrus aviaticus (artificial clouds created by jet emissions) who is the enemy? It's the work of a psychopath.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi

Here, in Vegas, today, around lunch, the sky is full of spray but today it is not a shock because the moon was major boat last night and there were some unfamiliar stars in the night sky. By nightfall, cirrus aviaticus (artificial clouds created by jet emissions) will have covered the entire sky.

TPTB still trying to shield Nibiru from the discerning eyes of Vegas tourists?

I live in Southern California, see the same sky you do, except no one here is trying to hide allegedly doom-laden celestial objects from our view (well except the OP)? Why is that? How come I get a clear sky all the time? Do you have to believe in chemtrails to actually see them?
edit on 25-1-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

.... it is not a shock because the moon was major boat last night and there were some unfamiliar stars in the night sky.

I am just at a loss for words, there...."unfamiliar stars"???

:shk: This has something to do with cirrus clouds? How? It doesn't make sense.

You're a bright chap, Birdie. How is it you still can't grasp the plot here with Luxor, Cherub, and the other chemmies?

The moon is wonky, the stars are unfamiliar, and a whole #load of other anomolies are occurring because Planet X is approaching.

Sorry to scold, but you've been involved in enough of their threads to suss that out by now.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

reply to post by waynos

waynos: the key word here is obfuscation.

Yes, I am well aware by now how you operate, thanks for the admission though

Where did I mention WW2? Not only did I not mention it, but neither I nor the article in question was even referring to it. So that little bit of obfuscation can be dismissed as the irrelevance it is to my point.

WW2 had been over for 11 years by 1956. Flight, as I was saying, was writing of persistent contrails being left by jet aircraft in 1956. 40 years before anyone said 'chemtrail'.

You made a specific claim, that claim was wrong. Why not just admit it?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

How is it you still can't grasp the plot here with Luxor, Cherub, and the other chemmies?

Oh......

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Uh-oh...epic failure to address lunch-time skies has lead to amateur attempts at character assassination. You all are putting me to sleep and, maybe, for a chronic insomniac, that's not a bad thing.

p.s. ... why is it that you all live in L.A.? and never see the same skies I do even though I'm there frequently? What's up with that? Need I say...pix or it's not happening? Oh...wait...I forgot it just rained in L.A. Things are not quite back to normal yet what with the unpredictable winds and all.

p.s.s. ... hope everyone is pulling up a chair to watch amateur hour at Metabunk.org

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Where did I mention WW2? Not only did I not mention it, but neither I nor the article in question was even referring to it.

What article? Are you stuttering?

You lost me.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

So what's the expiration date on your doom? When can we call time and just admit there is no rogue planet come to raise the land and bury mankind? 2013? 2014? 2020?

At some point, you're going to have to scramble and retrofit your tinfoil hat. We can't wait in perpetuity. If you want to re-assess now, I'll allow it.

PS: You're an attorney, right? I've asked before but you ignored that question.

PSS: Say hi to Cherub for me.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Are you getting old, dear? Look back over the page and you will see I mentioned Flight writing about persistent contrails in 1956, though I'm sure you haven't really forgotten, you are obfuscating once again and it is transparent to all.

Here is the article for you to read, though I have brought it to your attention before;

www.flightglobal.com...

and here is a snippet from it, with diagram, the date is 3rd Auguest 1956

Now, what about;

The myth of a chemtrail being just a contrail that lasted longer than usual sprang up in response to all the questions and speculation about what was going on. Because this myth (of long lasting contrails) is based on information overload and bad science, it is never able to replace the observation itself which is key.

Are you even capable of admitting that you made a claim which is wrong?
edit on 25-1-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

I read your article - thanks for putting it up...I was really mystified. Let me tell you a little secret. Ready??

Obfuscation knows no altitude. It can be done at any altitude.

Obfuscation knows no temperature. It can be done at a number of different temperatures.

Stretching cloud science like taffy is not necessary. Who said the simplest explanation?? or the razor thing??

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Debunking the myth that ordinary contrails last a long time is problematic

Yes, similar to debunking the myth the Earth is round and orbits the Sun

So I'm not sure of your point? Or do you genuiniely believe that all scientiic observation and research over the past 80 years is totally wrong?

Maybe you should write a paper proving that contrails do not last a long time? Or, at least, offer 1 single piece of evidence other than the assertion that, by implication, all scientists are liars, fraudsters or simply stupid?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Colonel: gonna go eat lunch now. Wouldn't you like to know what geographical skies I'll be looking at while I do that...

You're kind of slow on the uptake here...thought we had covered character assassination and its' limited entertainment value. Too much contention and ridicule is going to lose you your audience and your audience, oh clueless one, is not the gang.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

reply to post by waynos

I read your article - thanks for putting it up...I was really mystified. Let me tell you a little secret. Ready??

Obfuscation knows no altitude. It can be done at any altitude.

Obfuscation knows no temperature. It can be done at a number of different temperatures.

Stretching cloud science like taffy is not necessary. Who said the simplest explanation?? or the razor thing??

Thank you for answering my question. You may not realise you did, but you did.

Its a genuine shame you chose a path that undermined any credibility you might have had while doing it though. I wish you could have found a better way.

edit on 25-1-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Colonel: gonna go eat lunch now. Wouldn't you like to know what geographical skies I'll be looking at while I do that...

Clear blue over Southern California? Care to meet up for some sandwiches?

Giggity...
edit on 25-1-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Not lunch, but around breakfast time today over Los Angeles.

Three contrails intersected. They persisted for an hour or so, drifting off towards the south. Then there were no more, and we have a deep blue sky right now.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Look at the size of that planet in the upper right-hand corner!

Holy moly, more chemtrails please!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
dear trolls (or is it trolleys??) : slinging hash will not get you out of amateur status. Repeating 'science' written by NSA bureaucrats will get you laughs but they'll be short-lived and you'll go home alone. What's next? Looking up seems to be out of the question except for Uncinus and waynos. Can anyone here say Stockholm?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

So no information - just a general slandering of science and a couple of individuals?

As I have said elsewhere, sadly that is often the last refuge of chemtrail believers - they run out of evidence pretty quickly and have to resort to ad hominem attacks.

Personally I am very concerned that anything untoward might be being spraying into the atmosphere - and it seems to me that the current chemtrail myth is diverting people from important issues about air quality.

Why would they do that - are they trying to hide something from us?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Stockholm.

By the way, beautiful boat moon tonight. Not an unfamiliar cloud in the sky to obscure it. Why oh why doesn't the government care about my feelings? Why are they letting me see everything doomy but Vegas gets shielded.

Oh, tartar sauce.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Next time shoot a picture I did. Pefect boat, that is unless Proud pie Has his cookie cutters out to dispute the boat because of 3 or 4 degrees.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join