It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Occupy Auckland Evictions Jan 23 2012 GO VIRAL!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Illegal Occupy Auckland Evictions Jan 23 2012 GO VIRAL!

www.youtube.com

the media REFUSE to cover the breaches of human rights and the police cant evict the protestors so PRIVATE security gaurds evicted the protestors in a flagrant breach of our bill of rights.
this IS being suppressed in our media and our right to free assembly and free speach
the new zealand corperate owned media have blacked out these violations from brouadcast
NZ is being sensored
BUT THIS IS BREAKING NEWS
THREE NEW ZEALAND poliece officers at one stage wore the same id number in direct vil
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

nz.news.yahoo.com

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
i cant find news coverage of this story at all,
this is a plea to allow me to present this news without source as THIS IS BEING SUPRESSED in the media here.
the bill of rights in our country cant be over written with local by laws, this WILL enrage the people of new zealand IF they ever hear about it

please let this stay is news till some one is forced to cover it

not one media group has pointed out the blatent and direct violation of our right to freely assemble and freely promote demacratic values and structures.
pieceful protest is a form of protected free speach in my country under law.

i cant find any subjective news about this and submit on the hopes this will become news as it should be

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 24-1-2012 by XPLodER because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
there is a complete blackout of the truth of new zealand law,
no bough or city council shal pass laws to obstruct the bill of rights.

the media ALL OF THEM HERE are trying to lie and say local coucil can write laws to negate our bill of rights.
this is not so under law and is why PRIVATE security was sent in,

ats new zealand needs you

why do we occupy?
typical kiwis voicing opinion and there right to free speach and free assembly

is this ok in the world?
censorship of grevious breaches of the bill of rights and human rights,
because it goes against our civil society

xploder
edit on 24-1-2012 by XPLodER because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I have seen the same thing in the Uk at protests. All the policemen having their ID removed from their shoulders..

T|he occupy protests in the UK are just holding in there for the winter. Come spring time when it warms up again I am sure things will start to happen.

Hope peeps turn up to support the protesters. There have been thousands of protesters arrested and very few bankers..

s/f and bump...

edit on 24-1-2012 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
I have seen the same thing in the Uk at protests. All the policemen having their ID removed from their shoulders..

T|he occupy protests in the UK are just holding in there for the winter. Come spring time when it warms up again I am sure things will start to happen.

Hope peeps turn up to support the protesters. There have been thousands of protesters arrested and very few bankers..

s/f and bump...

edit on 24-1-2012 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

Freedom of peaceful assembly

Everyone has the right to freedom of peaceful assembly.

nz .gov bill of rights

Freedom of expression

Everyone has the right to freedom of expression, including the freedom to seek, receive, and impart information and opinions of any kind in any form.

nz .gov

Unreasonable search and seizure

Everyone has the right to be secure against unreasonable search or seizure, whether of the person, property, or correspondence or otherwise.

nz .gov bill of rights

Interpretation consistent with Bill of Rights to be preferred

Wherever an enactment can be given a meaning that is consistent with the rights and freedoms contained in this Bill of Rights, that meaning shall be preferred to any other meaning.

linky

this is being supressed from kiwis

xploder

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
As elsewhere the occupy protesters in Auckland were sen as a bunch of useless la abouts by the rest of the city, screwing with other people being able to enjoy a public amenity, and pretty much everyone except them is glad to see them go.

the police who wore identical numbers were idiots, and so were the protesters.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Well, this whole thread is raw cheeky bunk.

The fact is that the Police should be sacked for their weak-kneed approach to dealing with these threatening and aggressive criminals. They should have been in there months ago with whips and chains to whack these scum - preferably hard enough so some of them won't be getting back up again to cause trouble elsewhere and run this filth into the back of th cells for a couple of decades or more.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Lack of reasonable accountability is the first sign of ill-intent.

Yet the truth is these officers can rightfully claim to be fearful of the details of their lives being exposed as was done in other 'occupy' situations which prompted retaliatory actions by cyber-activists.

On the one hand, if they commit no acts of brutality and oppressive force they wouldn't have to worry... on the other hand if they are told to do so they are in a lose-lose situation.

Of course... for many it all the protesters' fault... for the rest it's just an unbelievable crying shame.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
...those Cops wearing fake numbers is certainly off...no doubt about it...

...that said, I honestly couldn't give a hoot what those Occupiers were occupying...rated, oh, bout 1 minute notice when I first saw it on the news ages ago...

...go occupy a job...
edit on 24-1-2012 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ballisticmousse

The fact is that the Police should be sacked for their weak-kneed approach to dealing with these threatening and aggressive criminals. They should have been in there months ago with whips and chains to whack these scum - preferably hard enough so some of them won't be getting back up again to cause trouble elsewhere and run this filth into the back of th cells for a couple of decades or more.

The right to peaceful assembly should not be seen as a crime. The criminals that should be getting arrested are the bankers. They have just robbed the world of trillions and whats happening to them...?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

The right to peaceful assembly should not be seen as a crime.

And it isn't - what is a crime is unreasonably restricting other people in the use of public amenities and/or damaging and devaluing those amenities.

The occupation and eviction had heaps of coverage in New Zealand MSM - eg here or this search of TVNZ Occupy - the OP is "being frugal with the truth"

The criminals that should be getting arrested are the bankers. They have just robbed the world of trillions and whats happening to them...?

In New Zealand they are getting prosecuted -

www.stuff.co.nz...
www.stuff.co.nz...
www.stuff.co.nz...
edit on 24-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

The right to peaceful assembly should not be seen as a crime.

And it isn't - what is a crime is unreasonably restricting other people in the use of public amenities and/or damaging and devaluing those amenities.

The occupation and eviction had heaps of coverage in New Zealand MSM - eg here or this search of TVNZ Occupy - the OP is "being frugal with the truth"

The criminals that should be getting arrested are the bankers. They have just robbed the world of trillions and whats happening to them...?

In New Zealand they are getting prosecuted -

www.stuff.co.nz...
www.stuff.co.nz...
www.stuff.co.nz...
edit on 24-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

I agree with you
I dont know what news the OP watches but TV3 had quite a big story about this
even had this on TV3 web page today
www.3news.co.nz...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
to the nay sayers in this thread,

NONE of the news media informed the viewer that this was a creach of the bill of rights,
and unlawful enough for the poliece to "supervise" PRIVATE security while they stole personal property,

you may not realize this but the bill of rights is a very powerful document,
and i dont see anywhere in law the govenment can "confiscate property left unatended"

you have the right to expression of messages and political decent in the "manner" you choose

to anyone advokating thowning pieceful proters into jail is a decent thing to do needs to read the bill of rights as that suggestion is covered by the bill and states quite clearly this would be a high crime.

to the people who would like to think Occupy had no impact on anything in new zealand,

listen to the change in language
google it.

people baying for blood on this matter are poorly misinformed and inacurite when faced with the content of the bill of rights.

ignorence is not reading the bill and then saying they should be in jail

i am frankly amazed at the opinons and hatred generated towards a pieceful protest.

xploder

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ballisticmousse

The right to peaceful assembly should not be seen as a crime. The criminals that should be getting arrested are the bankers. They have just robbed the world of trillions and whats happening to them...?

quoted for effect to show what is going on,
why is a 10 year prison sentince given to a software pirate,
and a bonus given to a banker with no admitence of guilt

anyone?

obama is quoted by others as saying,
"the fact is the bankers have broken no laws",
if that is true why do bankers require imunity from prosicution?

can anyone answer me that?

xploder

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Are you all deranged?

OWS is DE FACTO violent.

"To occupy" is to seize to exclude others. "To riot" is three or more causing reasonable fear to fourth party.

This is NOT a peaceful assembly as it is excluding others by fear from public and private property. No limit to force used against them should be placed and they have certainly demonstrated that a good shrp jab in the face with a scaffolding pole is what they need.

I bitterly condemn the Police for grossly failing in their duties to run this filth into the backs of the local cells. This should have occurred within the first two minutes of their arrival. The officers should be instantly sacked from the force and barred from any future involvement in law enforcement.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER

and i dont see anywhere in law the govenment can "confiscate property left unatended"

They were not confiscating property left unattended.

They were removing camping equipment left up in breach of council bylaws. The council is entitled to have private security do that, and police were there to handle any altercations that may arise from the security officers carrying out lawful activities - which was a sensible precaution.

The tents, etc were not being confiscated either - the owners were able to claim them back.

Th reason people are pissed off at the occupy movement is that it is no longer genuine - probably since a few days after it started. It is now about people who are down and out demanding that other people clothe and house them, with little evidence they are making any attempt to do so themselves.

Edit to add: and they still won't go! - so the council is now going to court to get arrest warrants for the few remaining fanatics, after which the police WILL be able to arrest them.
edit on 25-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

top topics

join