It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For the Skeptics that believe Healing is fake, heres PROOF

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim
Next time I go on fire and need healing, I'll be sure to pay you a visit, so you can move me around a bit via the power of chi.

You plonker.
edit on 24-1-2012 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

The only power "chi" has is to get others to put their hard-earned dough in your pocket and to get you some cheap attention by spouting BS "energy" BS.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

You are creating a small and rather weak temporary vacuum when you push your hands towards the flame, and when you draw you hand away. You need to learn physics.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ballisticmousse

Next time I go on fire and need healing, I'll be sure to pay you a visit, so you can move me around a bit via the power of chi.

You plonker.

The only power "chi" has is to get others to put their hard-earned dough in your pocket and to get you some cheap attention by spouting BS "energy" BS.

Maybe true in some cases but Chi is the lifeforce found in all oganic things.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

...healing energy is quite real. I dont have any injured people to work on at the moment...

Find an injured person, heal them and you might get better replies. Those two contradictory statements are, well, contradictory. How can you have proof without proof? Changing the air pressure around a candle flame isn't magic, it's physics.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

edit on 26-1-2012 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Put a glass over it and do it and do the video again and then come back to us... until then this is BS my friend

As said air pressure and turbulence is your friend here.

link   

Absolute proof of nothing is more like it.

Seeing that you are so confident about your "powers", you should take up the One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge

The Foundation is committed to providing reliable information about paranormal claims. It both supports and conducts original research into such claims.

At JREF, we offer a one-million-dollar prize to anyone who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event. The JREF does not involve itself in the testing procedure, other than helping to design the protocol and approving the conditions under which a test will take place. All tests are designed with the participation and approval of the applicant. In most cases, the applicant will be asked to perform a relatively simple preliminary test of the claim, which if successful, will be followed by the formal test. Preliminary tests are usually conducted by associates of the JREF at the site where the applicant lives. Upon success in the preliminary testing process, the "applicant" becomes a "claimant."

To date, no one has passed the preliminary tests.

Let us know how that works out for ya

link   

link   
Came for the proof --- Left disapointed

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

You plonker.

That would be true if I made a profit off of this, which i DONT. I actually work for a software development company, but hey whos keeping score?!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vaxar
Put a glass over it and do it and do the video again and then come back to us... until then this is BS my friend

As said air pressure and turbulence is your friend here.

I will do just that, I will be making a video shortly

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

Maybe true in some cases but Chi is the lifeforce found in all oganic things.

"chi" is like nitrate in garden fertiliser, it's found in all the best bullsh1t.

Chi is found in all living things it is also called life force in some cultures.
I guess you think also that lifeforce does not exist

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I see this thread as an intent to prove something.
I think we should all simply explain the science and suspend the name calling and pointed remarks...I respect anyone whom actually is wanting to give evidence.

The dude didn't know the science behind what he was doing, and so the suggestion of the glass (tube, etc) around was given. really nothing more needs to be said..and either he will accept it and move on, or redesign over and over until something interesting is produced..but lets not blast someone to kingdom come for their first (flawed) experiment.

Helpful suggestions works far better in bringing people into knowledge than ridicule..and we are after all here for knowledge verses just a fun exercise of flaming one another, no?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

The attempt with the glass will fail or he'll fake it in an obvious way, I can tell from his attitude that he is not going to admit he was mistaken.

I hope he proves me wrong, I'll take it all back if he does and he'll get my respect.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

OP you are doing it wrong. Why don't you get some newspaper and make fire with your bare hands like this guy. I doubt people will be skeptic after that.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

This really needs its own thread, but do you have any evidence for the existence of chi that is a little better than has been shown here?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Maybe there is such a thing as "chi." I don't know. I think some of the healings that have been documented are very real. This demonstration, however, does not prove anything. The most amazing thing about this demonstration is that the OP thinks it does. Yes, there's plenty of air being displaced by OP's hands as he wiggles them in front of the flame to move it. Anyone here can verify for themselves by lighting a candle and mimicking his movements.

This kind of reminds me of the experiment with plants where two sets of plants were configured exactly the same way, given the same amount of water and sunlight, etc. But in one set of plants a group prayed over them encouraging them to grow. The other "control group" received no prayers.

Sure enough! The "prayed over" plants did noticeably better, so this "proved" the power of prayer. yay! Chalk up one for God.

Come to find out the extra CO2 emitted by the prayerful in their breath helped the plants grow better. No God required to explain what happened, just a completely faulty experiment.

If the OP is truly interested in proving chi, he would do as suggested by serveral members here and enclose the candle in a large jar (ensuring it had enough oxygen to keep burning) and redo the experiment to "prove" everyone here is wrong.

So whaddya say, OP? Are you willing to improve your experiment, or will you continue to call your detractors names as your only response? As any sixth grader could tell you, you haven't proven a thing yet.
edit on 1/24/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hmmm I am not seeing the connection to moving a flame (air pressure) with healing? Even if you moved the flame telekinetically this still does not prove healing powers.

I would actually be more afraid of movement by telekinetic force on my body! I mean you could rupture my spleen (love that word say it in your mind with me...spleeen) or you might push my organs around in bad ways...OR OMG THE CLASSIC...Explode my head!

Now if you had pyrokinesis that would be hot...get it?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

move a chair by telekinesis and make it rotate in mid-air and we will talk..

edit on 24-1-2012 by _damon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join