It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the bigest secret.... too much gels together here...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
got hold of the "electronic" version of "the biggest secret" by david icke.
You know - alot of this book uncannily fits together like a ducks backside - rather tight.
I didnt know where to post this thread - here or secret societys - both would be appropriate imo.Has anyone else read this book? its a whoping 541 pages - but the more it collates past incidents and the architecture of citys and monoliths etc etc etc - im kinda wondering if mr icke is onto something here.

For those who dont know who the author is - let me tell you , he use to be a sports commentator for uk tv - he took the plunge on his discoverys - and has been ridiculed ever since. - hardly the best career move, but if the information this book divulges is infact correct - we better start radically changing our view on things!

So has anyone else read the book? its quite a large read granted , ive only skimmed a few pages of it - but am quite worried by the information.

all the best.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Same as with our texan friend Alex Jones, David's work is written of by many, by looking only at some of the outlandish claims he seems to make.

With this they fail to look at the rest he has to say and also fail to see the incredible value a person like him has.

I'm undecided on wether David Icke himself believes his Shapeshifting Lizards theory, or if its just a sharade to keep the real heat of of him.

Eventhough he makes those claims, he still reaches alot of people that listen to the rest he has to say and actualy bother to read his books and watch his presentations. Hes able to spread the word to the people that are able and willing to listen, in all safety, because those who can't see trough the world pulled over our eyes, think hes a kook.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I've not read the book. What is it about?

David Icke writes some pretty excellent and damning stuff (to the power elites). I don't buy into that Lizard crap, tho.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   
im a fence sitter when it comes to the shape shifting reptilians. i think most people are when they hear about it the 1st time.

thrashinc.dynu.com...

It is remarkable that the majority of the non-human
occupants reported in connection with these AERIAL craft are said
to be REPTILIAN or SAURIAN in nature, especially in light of such
prophecies as the one given in Revelation chapter 12, which
reads:

"...And there was WAR IN HEAVEN: Michael fought against THE
DRAGON; and THE DRAGON fought and his angels... and the GREAT
DRAGON was cast out, that OLD SERPENT, called the Devil, and
Satan, which DECIEVETH the whole world..."

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
I've not read the book. What is it about?

David Icke writes some pretty excellent and damning stuff (to the power elites). I don't buy into that Lizard crap, tho.

Im not gonna make it easy for you - but may i suggest u try a p2p program and do a search for it? - the book is a large volume of stuff ranging from reptilians (i dont beleive in the shapeshifting - but i guess they said that about the wheel before they saw that..) and underground cities, pictures thru history, ohh in a nut shell most topics all collated into one book. - barring ufo photos. - i may consider buying the paper version, its a fine tome.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I regret I haven't read this. Maybe later I'll try to get a torrent link to it

What I've gathered from the descriptions of the book (thanks, guys) and other works of his I did read, to be blunt, I honestly, honestly am not able to see his 'biggest secret' as being more than a clever piece of fiction, because really it seems well that he's trying to appear clever for you to continue supporting him -- financially. I feel like David Icke has zero credibility, and I have no reason to believe his claims regarding lizards and all this, although his works are amusing (sorry) and time I don't mind wasting.

His personal website is so poorly presented and so out there, it could be mistaken for satire on a cursory glance. Has Mr. Icke established his claims in any at all kind of discernable evidence? Or is it a brand of his own personal and broad or circumstantial evidence that is likely an error in interpretation if he is even sincere to begin with, which he has again provided no reason for me to believe? I was never clear on this, so please if someone could enlighten me.

enrage, your quote regarding the Devil - just seems convenient, because nothing in Revelation chapter 12 can be proven empirically, just as I don't think anything in scriptures can be (probably exceptions, let me know). If he's basing an uncertainty (the notion that UFOs are occupied mostly by Repitilians) on another, probably greater uncertainty (the notion of Christian methology), it kind of negates the whole thing right off the bat.. (nevermind that the quote doesn't relate to UFOs in the first place..) If you're a believer in the Bible, it likely has the opposite effect, which again, I feel is all part of the sales pitch, I'm sorry..

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think so. We need something real in this UFO phenomena..

Deny ignorance ...

[edit on 14-9-2004 by lacan]

top topics

join