It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel to UN: Tomorrow will be too late for action against Iran !!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Look Pops,
you don't have a grasp of the real history of the region. What you are saying means nothing to me, because I know the truth, AND I know why you believe the way you do. I mean no offense.
Just TRY to read something that is not spoon fed to you, that maybe challenges your sensibilities a bit.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow

We didn't have a problem over there until Israel was created through the Balfour Declaration. Their entire country is a war crime that we haven't seen the end of.
An abomination if you know your history. That is the current state of Israel. One big ass effing mistake.
you don't have a grasp of the real history

If Hitler would not have
tried to kill all the jews
there would be no Israel.
Thank hitler for actually
making the Jewish people
come together. If it were not
for Hitler, his war crimes
and his big mistakes.
History?
Like Ahmadinejad says Holocaust a lie, Israel has no future | Reuters
www.reuters.com...
That's right anyone who believes the holocaust never happened is
a true historian. I would not believe anything Iran says about
history (or another holocaust denier nut on ATS) that is for sure.
edit on 24-1-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
the world is ignoring the pleas of israel to fight it's battles. a nation that has a whole people and country under armed occupation shouldn't be dictating anything to the security council.

if it wasn't for the u.s. vetoing every world attempt to end the illegal occupation, more people would morally be on israel's side.

how can anyone support a nation, with a clear conscious, that drops thermite cluster bombs, other wise known as white phosphorous, over a civilian area.

edit on 24-1-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenshrew
So far only curio seems to have gotten the new marching line. While anti-Semitism was once used as term to describe those who hate Jews, it has long been used as a sledgehammer to bash on those critics, who dare to question the reasoning or morality of Israel's behaviour.

This is exactly what I'm on about

I do not blindly support Israel and have accused nobody of being anti-Semitic! It's ironic that being accused of such is now more rampant than people actually calling others anti-Semitic!

It's totally out of control these days - you can't be seen to defend Israel in any way (even if you're not...) without being essentially accused of calling others racist

As I said, all sides are as bad as each other........and this thread is a perfect example of that.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
if it wasn't for the u.s. vetoing every world attempt to end the illegal occupation, more people would morally be on israel's side.

And Russia/China don't veto almost everything that suits their tactical needs? Welcome to the jungle...

how can anyone support a nation, with a clear conscious, that drops thermite cluster bombs, other wise known as white phosphorous, over a civilian area.

How can anybody support Iran getting nuclear technology? A country that still performs public executions and stoning women to death.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Ewww "white phosphorous!!" (in little girle voice). Iran and Iraq shelled each other with freaking chemical weapons!!!!! Stop being an idiot.

Originally posted by randomname
the world is ignoring the pleas of israel to fight it's battles. a nation that has a whole people and country under armed occupation shouldn't be dictating anything to the security council.

edit on 24-1-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Was there really only one person in this thread that pointed out that "there is no tomorrow" wasn't literal?

Some of you also believe that you can compare North Korea and Iran as far as having a nuke. Wow, clueless.
Iran would be the first and only nuke owning Country, that is a theocracy which has the stated intent of bringing the return of .....what is his name?....not guy from Harry Potter whose name can't be mentioned...but some dude whose name begins with a "M".......So any of you that thinks Iran is entitled to have what everyone else has...why don't you find the most unstable person you have ever met and encourage them to exercise their 2nd Amendment rights just like the rest of us.

If you are an American you have as much right to bash Israel as you do Alaska or Hawaii. I'm not saying you are right or wrong for doing it, but at least understand the damn relationship.

Now, the worst case scenario is that the Mulahs get a nuke, and start the armaggedon that will bring Muwadi out of the well he has been in.....their 2nd coming for you Christians....But lets say they aren't as "religious" as they say they are. They will use the nukes as a political weapon....freeing Hamas and some other terrorist groups to become politically powerful in the region...and of course as with everyone in the middle east...they want to destroy their enemy...#e vs. Sunni...Arab vs Jew...I say nuke the whole damn place....but those are my personal frustrations with that region......

Bottom line..........Iran can't have a nuke.......They are trying like hell to get one....just ask anyone that knows anything about the number of centerfuges a "peaceful" nuke energy program requires...and then find out how many Iran has....wake up!............Israel can, and will take care of themselves....all the shouting they are doing now is to be able to point back in time that they made all the proper diplomatic requests before blowing the hell out of the Iranian facilities......

and of course....don't forget that even though Israel takes their 10th Amendment very serious, they still are just another State without a NFL team like Alaska and Hawaii.

Let me guess....most of you support Newt and not Ron Paul........your loss......actually....all our loss.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

What a load of crap Israel is trying to feed us.

Not half as much crap as what the warmongering Iranian Terrorist leaders and their wimps for sympathisers are trying to feed us. Iran innocent as a fly Bahahahah!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

If Hitler would not have
tried to kill all the jews
there would be no Israel.
Thank hitler for actually
making the Jewish people
come together. If it were not
for Hitler, his war crimes
and his big mistakes.
History?

I thought the "movement" plans started in the late 1800's.

What was going on during ww1 and in the 1920's ?

Where did all that land come from ?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I hope you know that Israel does not have a constitution.

Israel does not have a First Amendment or a Second Amendment or a Bill of Rights,

Some experts say that the reason Israel does not have a consitution is that it refuses to grant the Arab / Muslim / Christian / Non-Jews living in Israel equal rights with Israeli Jews.

The United States is far from perfect, but...

The US Consitution proclaims that all men (people) are created equal and we have not as good a job as we should have in in creating laws and policies that make that a reality.

Israel has no constitution but Israel has done a good job of creating laws and instituting policy that make sure Jews have rights and priviledges that non-Jews do not have.

In many ways Israel is the antithisis of what the United States represents but has convinced millions of Americans of the opposite.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
lol @ worlds smallest violin, and lol @ israeli dog. yup israel should shut up and stop trying to makewar..

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
No matter how you stand on all this Iran confrontation, if you have any reason or common sense in your mind, you have to ask yourself if this it not the same as the Peter and the wolf story.

Israel has yelled "wolf" so many times that it's almost seen as a joke, even among world leaders like Obama and Sarkozy. You have to wonder if they have not been too stupid and irresponsible, and if we are going to believe another cry for "wolf" when it's real.

But then again, if the threat was so real and palpable, I'm sure evidence of such a nuclear threat would have surfaced by now.

I just don't get the urgency when just a few months ago, everyone was dismissing Iran saying they are "dumb", unequipped and untrained in making such devices, making the case that Iran was years away from reaching such goals, wether or not they exist.

You can't have it both ways. You can't make the case against Iran, dismissing it as a non-threat due to being so behind in the weapon development race, claiming it is still "light-years" from being a serious threat, and then just a couple of months later, Iran is suddenly a massive threat, in everyone's mouth, a target to be taken out, being surrounded by sanctions from all over the world, when apparently they aren't doing anything all that special.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
You might want to check this vid out looks like a Possible scenario..

FALSE FLAG OPERATION PLANNED IN PERSIAN GULF!!!!

USS Enterprise False Flag!!

Meanwhile in the Persian Gulf, a false flag operation is being planned. The USS Enterprise, 50 years old and ready for the scrap heap, has moved in. This ship is supposedly scheduled to be decommissioned next year.

In what the war pigs perceive as a win-win situation: how much easier and cheaper will it be for Israeli subs to sink the Enterprise in the Persian Gulf with its 8 nuclear reactors, thus the disposal of the resultant nuclear mess becomes the problem of the States in the area. They can blame Iran for attacking the ship and they have their war and the war propaganda that the bad, bad Iranians attacked them. It’s their typical modus operandi. See the USS Liberty, the Gulf of Tonkin.

So we are blowing the whistle now and warning everyone. Perhaps we can prevent this ready-made reason for war. Don’t believe a thing they say, just as we know that Iraq did not have weapons of mass destruction, neither does Iran have a plan to build nuclear weapons, nor would they attack a US ship for no reason.

Any war with Iran would bring consequences of horrendous proportions. This is a country that has been under fire for decades and has had time to prepare for what seems inevitable: an unprovoked attack on them.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRUTH333R
In what the war pigs perceive as a win-win situation: how much easier and cheaper will it be for Israeli subs to sink the Enterprise in the Persian Gulf with its 8 nuclear reactors, thus the disposal of the resultant nuclear mess becomes the problem of the States in the area.

Meanwhile back at the ranch

Of which one is active and a second reactor is fueled as a back up. Leaving the other six unfueled and inactive. The Carrier designers of the era still had a WW-II carrier design mentality. Where more boilers the better [In this case Reactors] All modern US Carriers only have two reactors because they quickly realized having more than two was simply expensive redundant overkill. If the scenario plays out the way it has been outlined [Doubtful, time will tell] it would be no worse than any other modern US Carrier going down

Whether by the scenario you've outlined or it being sunk by one of the "New Iranian Diesel Boats" recently flaunted in their media the result would be the same and of course the finger pointing as well.

Proceed.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Ewww "white phosphorous!!" (in little girle voice). Iran and Iraq shelled each other with freaking chemical weapons!!!!! Stop being an idiot.

Iran didn't use chemical weapons only Iraq did. Now stop being a idiot and check just what white phosphorous can do.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow
I remember when I had a neighbor that was a drug dealer, meth I think. All hours of the night, people coming and going, violence in his yard and the street. Some people even moved into the neighborhood to get close to the source.
Well, he ended up getting his knees shot out (trying to get him to talk I think), and died "execution style", you might say.
But, the point is, that when he died, the ENTIRE neighborhood changed. The druggy neighbors moved out, and it was quiet and peaceful once again. It was safe for the kids to go out and play.

Israel is the cause of all of this in the middle east, coupled with the addicts that rely on the dirty money that is involved in exploiting the middle east by these enterprising criminals. I believe that if Israel were removed, this entire problem would go away. In fact, I am quite sure of it.

Is that your final solution?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Is Tommorrow Really Too Late ?

If Iran had its nuclear warheads
built tommorrow yes then it
will be to late.

When Iran uses the damn thing
it will really be to late.

Why risk millions of lives
letting yet another stone age
country have nuclear warheads?

The head of Iran would like to pull
a hitler on the jews, a middle east
take over eradicating Israel.
just like hitler tried to take over europe
purify the human species of non-whites.
iran will do the same if they are not
dealt with except they just hate non-muslims
and will have a nuclear capability.
Think if Hitler had nukes?

Tomorrow used in this context
does not litterally mean tomorrow the 25th.
Urgency on this matter is no joke and
it needs to be taken care of..

Really Agree with this, It a real concern if the nukes do comes in the hands of the terrorist elements in the middle east through Iran

edit on 24-1-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

not guy from Harry Potter whose name can't be mentioned...but some dude whose name begins with a "M".......So any of you that thinks Iran is entitled to have what everyone else has

Now, the worst case scenario is that the Mulahs get a nuke, and start the armaggedon

Harry Potter 1.2,3,.... + The apocalypse

Watch too much movie ?

A question in my mind :

Who is exactly making those films and what has happened to the films that don't sell much ?

And I think you should be studying the symbolism used in your movie industry to know the truth about what you are being fed for tomorrow plans :

There are much more pictures , but it will make this much off-topic.

So , my advice :

Stop watching movies and think for your own.

If you are an American you have as much right to bash Israel as you do Alaska or Hawaii. I'm not saying you are right or wrong for doing it, but at least understand the damn relationship

Of course we see the relation, you mean , Israel is an American state in ME and it is first step toward the New World Order ?

I think you should ask American people how they like the NWO being practiced by US presidents for 12 years ?

their 2nd coming for you Christians

Trying old strategies of divide and conquer , here on ATS ? (the whole crusade war is passed for hundred years , you should find better reasons for division )

They will use the nukes as a political weapon....freeing Hamas and some other terrorist groups to become politically powerful in the region...and of course as with everyone in the middle east...they want to destroy their enemy...#e vs. Sunni...Arab vs Jew...I say nuke the whole damn place....but those are my personal frustrations with that region......

Much movies and little facts + mixing illusion = your post.

Let me guess....most of you support Newt and not Ron Paul........your loss......actually....all our loss

Oh no , you mean they should support war-mongers instead ?

BTW , the piece "our loss" , you should have written it as "My loss" as Israel is not supported for spreading lies and poverty and massacres in ME.

No divide and conquer is going to work here on ATS. Here is a place to reason and logic. You should find ignorant to fed with lies.
edit on 25/1/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

Yup Israel can only be seen as the motivator for any country in the region to pursue nuclear armament (that and how the impartiality of the USA is demonstrated in regards to oil, dropping the dollar and the supremacy of Israel in the region). I do not even see any reason to complain if Iran was indeed seeking nuclear armament, it would be a matter of self preservation.

Any solution would only work if a total uranium cycle denuclearization took place in the region. The rest of the world in turn should even help them start a Thorium based cycle if all they are after is energy and peaceful goals...
edit on 25-1-2012 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Here is another calm, restrained voice addressing the same topic.

Netanyahu: World must stop Iran from conducting second holocaust

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu urged the international community Tuesday to take steps against Iran's nuclear program and "not sit idly by" during any attempt to carry out another Holocaust. "This is a day when the world needs to commit not to allow another genocide and to act so that weapons of mass destruction don't reach the hands of Iran's ayatollahs. Only a combination of crippling sanctions and putting all the options on the table can make Iran stop," Netanyahu told the Knesset, which was marking International Holocaust Remembrance Day.

www.haaretz.com...

Again, there is no evidence, that Iran is attempting to get any WMDs. Iran does not known to possess any biological, chemical or nuclear weapons, Khamenei has issued a fatwa, and the country has signed all treaties which repudiate the possession of weapons of mass destruction.

The IAEA has already caved in to some of the US- and Israeli-pressure and accepted the documents retrieved from the "laptop of death" as genuine. The laptop of death was allegedley stolen from an Iranian nuclear technician. No independent investigator was given access to this laptop and many of the retrieved documents are proven to be fraudulent. Most likely all these documents are forgeries. Especially if we look how similar bogus charges have been made against Iran for the last 3 decades.

Facts rarely get in the way of American and Israeli fear-mongering and jingoism, especially when it comes to anti-Iran propaganda. For nearly thirty years now, U.S. and Zionist politicians and analysts, along with some of their European allies, have warned that Iranian nuclear weapons capability is just around the corner and that such a possibility would not only be catastrophic for Israel with its 400 nuclear warheads and state-of-the-art killing power supplied by U.S. taxpayers, but that it would also endanger regional dictatorships, Europe, and even the United States.

If these warnings are to be believed, Iran is only a few years away from unveiling a nuclear bomb...and has been for the past three decades. Fittingly, let's begin in 1984.

The Phantom Menace: Fantasies, Falsehoods, and Fear-mongering about Iran's Nuclear Program

(I highly recommend reading the whole article. Nima Shirazi continues with a list of past accusations leveled against Iran. Today we know that those past accusations were nothing more than fearmongering paranoia or outright deceptions.)

Here are some links which show why the documents retrieved from the laptop of death are probably fraudulent:

1. Podcast with investigative reporter Seymour Hersh
antiwar.com...

2. Relevant article from Hersh which appeared in the New Yorker
www.newyorker.com...

3. Interview with the independent journalist and reporter Gareth Porter about the laptop of death
antiwar.com...

4. Corresponding article by Porter: Iran nuke laptop data came from terror group
ipsnews.net...

5. Article: Iranian “laptop of death” as suspicious today as in 2005
alethonews.wordpress.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join