It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel to UN: Tomorrow will be too late for action against Iran !!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

good analogy

You're pretty bang on though, it will be NATO forces cleaning up the mess, not Israel's little army. They have an awesome air force but their ground troops wouldn't be much of a challenge for Iran's defense capabilities, IMO of course and I'm sure someone will be right along to correct me.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Someone needs to put a muzzle on that rabid dog called Israel. This is what most Americans like myself see when they think of Israel:

edit on 24-1-2012 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

Great Picture .....

Very self-explanatory !!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
Oh noes!

Another great picture !!!

Pictures worth a million words !!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
He's banging the wardrum so hastily, because UN atomic agency are scheduled to visit Iran on the 29th of January.

Makes you wonder if Israel is scared that they will find no evidence of nuclear weapon development; making it harder to bring on WW3.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Here is the video of Ron Prosor's statement on the situation in the Middle East
www.unmultimedia.org...

So far only curio seems to have gotten the new marching line. While anti-Semitism was once used as term to describe those who hate Jews, it has long been used as a sledgehammer to bash on those critics, who dare to question the reasoning or morality of Israel's behaviour.

Today you are even an anti-Semite, if you suggest that Iran has no nuclear weapons program. So all 16 US intelligence agencies, which produced the N.I.E.s on Irans Nuclear Intentions and Capabilities are organisations full of anti-Semites.

According to the ADL even former Mossad-chiefs qualify as self-hating Jews, because they openly minimized or rationalized the Iranian threat.

As prophet of doom, combined with his resistance to facts, I believe Mr Prosor would make a fine addition to our memberpool. But we should better be careful and listen to his advice, or tomorrow it might be to late.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by intelligenthoodlum33
He's banging the wardrum so hastily, because UN atomic agency are scheduled to visit Iran on the 29th of January.

Makes you wonder if Israel is scared that they will find no evidence of nuclear weapon development; making it harder to bring on WW3.

Yea man! This is like a Buddy Rich drum solo!

But on the serious side. This war monger should stop pissing off the decent people of the world. WE DON'T NEED WAR S@&THEAD!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Is Tommorrow Really Too Late ?

If Iran had its nuclear warheads
built tommorrow yes then it
will be to late.

When Iran uses the damn thing
it will really be to late.

Why risk millions of lives
letting yet another stone age
country have nuclear warheads?

The head of Iran would like to pull
a hitler on the jews, a middle east
take over eradicating Israel.
just like hitler tried to take over europe
purify the human species of non-whites.
iran will do the same if they are not
dealt with except they just hate non-muslims
and will have a nuclear capability.
Think if Hitler had nukes?

Tomorrow used in this context
does not litterally mean tomorrow the 25th.
Urgency on this matter is no joke and
it needs to be taken care of..

edit on 24-1-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenshrew

I guess then most of the world are anti semites?? Maybe its more like the rest of the world is offended that Isreal insists on calling for situations that involve death and destruction to many families (of course, not the families of Ron Poseur though).

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I remember when I had a neighbor that was a drug dealer, meth I think. All hours of the night, people coming and going, violence in his yard and the street. Some people even moved into the neighborhood to get close to the source.
Well, he ended up getting his knees shot out (trying to get him to talk I think), and died "execution style", you might say.
But, the point is, that when he died, the ENTIRE neighborhood changed. The druggy neighbors moved out, and it was quiet and peaceful once again. It was safe for the kids to go out and play.

Israel is the cause of all of this in the middle east, coupled with the addicts that rely on the dirty money that is involved in exploiting the middle east by these enterprising criminals. I believe that if Israel were removed, this entire problem would go away. In fact, I am quite sure of it.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salamandy

I guess then most of the world are anti semites?? Maybe its more like the rest of the world is offended that Isreal insists on calling for situations that involve death and destruction to many families (of course, not the families of Ron Poseur though).

Like Irans leader doing here?
He has the crowd chanting with
him death to israel.. You can
not deny this.
Iran is the one pumping out death chants
death threats and right now
enriching uranium to make good on them

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Where did you get that they were enriching Uranium to take out Isreal?

Chants - while immature and unnecessary - are a lot better than asking others to actually commit violence on your behalf.

Neither are right. They both need to both just shut the F up. Just seems Isreal has taken things many steps further by deciding to garner support and actually do the mass death thing.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow
Israel is the cause of all of this in the middle east, coupled with the addicts that rely on the dirty money that is involved in exploiting the middle east by these enterprising criminals. I believe that if Israel were removed, this entire problem would go away. In fact, I am quite sure of it.

Sure!!!!! Taking Israel
out of it will solve everything just like
why do Sunni and Shiite Muslims hate each other?
Sunni versus Shi'ite? Arab versus Kurd?
Like the muslims have not been
in civil war for thousands of years over it...
They will then just fight over who gets
israel. How about the entire middle east
were removed? Israel is the only half way
decent country in the whole middle east,
with a democracy in place, freedom from sharia law,
womens rights,
(women can't drive in Iran and are routinely stoned for adultry,
and Iran claims there are no homosexuals in its country because
they hang them... yup they hang gay people!!
LETS LET THE HAVE A NUKE111)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
We need to get beyond this "Iran wants to wipe Israel off of the map" argument, so, let's say OKAY, they do.
Now, let's argue this, What the hell good is Israel? Why shouldn't we? Didn't they attack the USS Liberty? Yes, they did, and they killed Americans. How many MORE Americans have they killed? What about 911? How many Americans have the Iranians killed? They took hostages because we screwed with their country, and the RELEASED them. They didn't kill them like the Israelis would if it served their purposes.
People need to wake up. Israel cares only for Israel. Yes, they have enormous power, but only if we allow them to use our muscle, brain, flesh and blood. Without that, they ain't #.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

We didn't have a problem over there until Israel was created through the Balfour Declaration. Their entire country is a war crime that we haven't seen the end of.
An abomination if you know your history. That is the current state of Israel. One big ass effing mistake.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Bash Israel - It is their turn.

Do you have any proof at all that Israel is not the root of all evil?

I just checked Google Earth and there it is in the middle of Israel...

the root of all evil
the tree of all evil
the bark of all rabid dogs of evil
the branches of all evil
and the leaves of all evil

Please, everyone, bash away at Israel.

Bash the evil of Israel - they deserve it - they are evil.

Originally posted by Curio
Wow, another thread full of anti-Israeli bile

When will you people learn that Israel isn't the root of all evil, and that EVERYBODY is out for themselves. The Middle East in particular is just a chess board for world powers.

Quit the the mindless Israel bashing and try to take a more balanced approach

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

Oh, I guess we are supposed to bash Iran...again. Iran is the center of evil isn't it?
But, we aren't the MSM are we? Arguments matter here, so bring it.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

I don't particularly like Israel.

How's that?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Now - is this coming from a drunken self-hating shrew?

Over use of the term Anti-Semitism is like over use of anti-biotics.

It kills the good criticism and creates a super-bug that might wipe out all of us.

Originally posted by Drunkenshrew
Here is the video of Ron Prosor's statement on the situation in the Middle East
www.unmultimedia.org...

So far only curio seems to have gotten the new marching line. While anti-Semitism was once used as term to describe those who hate Jews, it has long been used as a sledgehammer to bash on those critics, who dare to question the reasoning or morality of Israel's behaviour.

Today you are even an anti-Semite, if you suggest that Iran has no nuclear weapons program. So all 16 US intelligence agencies, which produced the N.I.E.s on Irans Nuclear Intentions and Capabilities are organisations full of anti-Semites.

According to the ADL even former Mossad-chiefs qualify as self-hating Jews, because they openly minimized or rationalized the Iranian threat.

As prophet of doom, combined with his resistance to facts, I believe Mr Prosor would make a fine addition to our memberpool. But we should better be careful and listen to his advice, or tomorrow it might be to late.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by Salamandy

Like Irans leader doing here?
He has the crowd chanting with
him death to israel.. You can
not deny this.
Iran is the one pumping out death chants
death threats and right now
enriching uranium to make good on them

I don't know what they chant. I don't speak Persian and I am reluctant to trust a MEMRI translation. MEMRI poses as a research institute, but is one of the most blatant propaganda organisations on the web. MEMRI has mistranslated various speeches before. MEMRI is headed by a former colonel of the Israeli military intelligence and Meyrav Wurmser. Meyrav is married to the Neocon David Wurmser. Both Wurmsers coauthored A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm for the Netanyahu-government. Wurmser is one of those Neocons, who have abused their postions in the Bush-administration to implement strategies, which they themselves had previously drafted for greater Israel.

Also as far as death chants go - there passes hardly a day on which not at least one leading Israeli politician, journalist or intellectual calls for preemptive military actions against another foreign country. Iranian scientists are murdered and attempts to destabilize the regime are sponsored by both the US and Israel. And while Iran hasn't started a war for at least two centuries, Israel has invaded multiple countries in the last decades.

Today Iran is not known to possess any biological, chemical or nuclear weapons and unlike Israel, Iran has signed all treaties which repudiate the possession of weapons of mass destruction. Additionally Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has issued a fatwa, which forbids the production, stockpiling and use of nuclear weapons under Islam. When Iran was attacked by Saddam, who used WMD's against it, the mullahs still had some of the Shah's chemical weapons in their possession. Even then the Iranians refused to use them in retaliation. Furthermore, in Iran the enrichment-process is supervised by IAEA-inspectors.

In contrast Israel has stolen nuclear secrets and material, developed nuclear weapons, forbids IAEA inspections of their Dimona nuclear facility and according to Seymour Hersh and Martin van Creveld is also willing to use those weapons in an apocalyptic scenario in the so called Samson Option.

"We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.

- Martin van Creveld, professor of military history at Israel’s Hebrew Universit, 2003

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 24-1-2012 by Drunkenshrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join