It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Students, do not protest against your government...or else.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

This whole 911 event should be clear to every american. If it is not clear the people should demand it to be made clear. But that will not happen, at least...not by the US government.

What happened with the american student. I was just a totler at the time of the anti-vietnam war protests. I did see it on television and the young of today can find images of those massive protest actions on YT or somewhere else.

What is happening now in the world with illegal wars and alleged traitors in the US government is worse in my view. When will it be enough for the US citizen..

Where are the protesters, the massive outrage of the US-people that make the US-congress and presidents think again? Are students not always the front runners of a revolution?

Is the US-student maybe afraid to express his opinion because it is aware of the personal information age and can protests as such damage his or hers career? Especially a government career or a government related career? What life is there after graduation but a study-debt and no work?

edit on 24/1/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

What is your point? You are saying that students used to protest, and now they're not...you sound like you are complaining, and yet you tell them not to. Also, what's with the study-debt thing?

I'm having trouble understand you.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
the whole thing, is a control structure, in the making.

this much should be obvious to everyone including the postman at this point. shut your mouth or you'll end up in g-bay, what better way to silence a generation. it explains why the whole FEMA camp thing got leaked, true or no, scares you enough to be quiet, fear fear fear, so, by definition who are the real terrorists

/rant

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by zatara

What is your point? You are saying that students used to protest, and now they're not...you sound like you are complaining, and yet you tell them not to. Also, what's with the study-debt thing?

I'm having trouble understand you.

Maybe you are right, maybe I should have started this thread in the rant-forum...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Again, I don't understand.

People are protesting left and right. OWS, the Tea Party, Ron Paul, Rand Paul, newspapers, even this Tim Thomas from the Boston Bruins. Tens of thousands of pro-life protesters in DC. FEMA camps don't get called into play. There's no mass oppression. Barking up the wrong telephone pole.

(The above is just my opinion based on observation. I have no "insider" facts and would be pleased to be corrected.)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

They aren't doing it now because they aren't being paid to...most people protest for a reason,a united reason that they feel strong about or believe in....They have been proven over the last few years to be nothing more than IDIOTS. They all are for things that they have no idea of whet they are talking about...its all over the net...google it.
If people start to riot during protests, they destroy there areas...there neighborhoods..ok go ahead, destroy your house and car...I don't care if you do...set it on fire to...ok you just destroyed your stuff...do you feel better?

The problem with protesting, is everyone wants to feel like the 60-70's..the peace, love, free sex..woodstock, whatever...they want jobs and yet aren't willing to get up and go to work, and they wonder why they don't have a job??? Or they think they should start out in upper management..and be a VP in a month...wow they make me laugh.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by saltdog
reply to post by zatara

They aren't doing it now because they aren't being paid to...most people protest for a reason,a united reason that they feel strong about or believe in....They have been proven over the last few years to be nothing more than IDIOTS. They all are for things that they have no idea of whet they are talking about...its all over the net...google it.
If people start to riot during protests, they destroy there areas...there neighborhoods..ok go ahead, destroy your house and car...I don't care if you do...set it on fire to...ok you just destroyed your stuff...do you feel better?

The problem with protesting, is everyone wants to feel like the 60-70's..the peace, love, free sex..woodstock, whatever...they want jobs and yet aren't willing to get up and go to work, and they wonder why they don't have a job??? Or they think they should start out in upper management..and be a VP in a month...wow they make me laugh.

Generalization much? I suppose you have never been to an occupy protest.
Most of the people i have met at my local occupy, have jobs or go to school full time or both and fit occupy into their schedule. I have met people between ages 15 and 90 at occupy. Unwilling to work? Tell that to an > 20% unemployment in america, thats not laziness, thats lack of proper work.

If someone makes more money on welfare then they would working,
What is the incentive to work?
Can someone afford to feed 3 children on a mcdonalds salary? Rent as well? what about hydro/electric?
Its better to have fought and lost, then to have not fought at all.

The status quo and global elite, need to end, period. Its not about jobs, and if you think its all about jobs, that is just plain ignorance on your part. You should start denying it here, seeing as that's the logo. When they suddenly decide to 'call in' everyones student loans, there will be millions on the streets. If your savings disappears, millions on the streets. I hope for it, because the status quo needs to end. There is a big problem, and protesting has brought awareness to the problem. While the mainstream media tries to smear it (seeing as how its damaging to the status quo, therefor they will try everything to discredit any movement that attempts to damage it.
edit on 24/1/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
the way i see it is people are actually protesting more than usual, there are definitely more folks protesting now than anytime in the past decade. i would even go as far as to say there has not been such massive protests sicne the vietnam fiasco.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

edit on 24-1-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
You were a toddler at the time of the attacks? So that would make you how old? Maybe 12 or 13.

LOL

No offense I just find it interesting the age of some folks here.

He said vietnam. He was a toddler during vietnam.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

Yes thanks I caught that after re reading it.

I even googled the word totler to make sure he wasn't referring to something else. LOL

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Now to follow up OP, when 9/11 happened it was unclear to all of us just what was going on exactly. But to me it did seem somewhat contrived especially the aftermath and the hasty decisions made by the government immediately after.

I personally did not have the resources available today to research the events of that day. Even if there was evidence that it was an inside job we don't have a proper venue to protest an event that happened ten years ago. 9/11 truth did a lot of damage to the movement and there has been an awful lot of left winged propaganda that has made people not take it as seriously.

Now that said, if you want to know the truth about 9/11 you should look at how politicians have used it to change things in America since that day and take a look at what direction it took this country.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

I think you are debating a very good and important point for a young person.
ask yourself where really (for the rest of your life) you want to be. how much money you actually will need for what kind of a life. be an outsider or be integrated with the masters over slaves.

if you do consider you need the prestige and money a government or corporate job offers then do pull in head and tail and keep doing what a beaten dog would do. do as the system wants you to and stop thinking. kerb your expectations on truth.

if on the other hand you do not want that, then pull up your socks, hold your head high and walk with confidence. research all possibilities carefully, watch in what circles you keep company, be careful who you marry and how many offsprings you shoot. be responsible.

it actually is not that bad at the edge of the establishment.

then, which ever you chose, do it full heartedly, otherwise you get sick.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

This whole 911 event should be clear to every american. If it is not clear the people should demand it to be made clear. But that will not happen, at least...not by the US government.

What happened with the american student. I was just a totler at the time of the anti-vietnam war protests. I did see it on television and the young of today can find images of those massive protest actions on YT or somewhere else.

What is happening now in the world with illegal wars and alleged traitors in the US government is worse in my view. When will it be enough for the US citizen..

Where are the protesters, the massive outrage of the US-people that make the US-congress and presidents think again? Are students not always the front runners of a revolution?

Is the US-student maybe afraid to express his opinion because it is aware of the personal information age and can protests as such damage his or hers career? Especially a government career or a government related career? What life is there after graduation but a study-debt and no work?

edit on 24/1/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

You know the more you threaten people the more they resist you.
Bully tactics don't work all the time. It creates division.
What are you afraid of?
Do students having their own opinion scare you?

Or do you know that there are more of us than you.
Yeah you can kill or intimidate a few of us but your not going to kill all of us.
This "conflict" is unwinnable. For all sides of the shape.

Mankind has gotten too smart for its own good. We are living thinking felling people not the borg. f---- fascist collectivism!

Why can't you let people live free and form their own opinions?

Why does a student or other person's opinion matter to you?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
911 truth movement
mothers against wars
ron paul revolution
tea party anger
occupy movement
annonymous internet war
internet protest agint sopa
military protests against ndaa
celebrities endorsing 911 truth or opposing federal tyranny
end the fed movement

Plenty of protests, the problem is these groups wont find common ground to unite and instead stay in their easily controlled little niches.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
911 truth movement
mothers against wars
ron paul revolution
tea party anger
occupy movement
annonymous internet war
internet protest agint sopa
military protests against ndaa
celebrities endorsing 911 truth or opposing federal tyranny
end the fed movement

Plenty of protests, the problem is these groups wont find common ground to unite and instead stay in their easily controlled little niches.

Yeah one way to have a real impact and get TPTB attention is to STOP BUYING THEIR PRODUCTS.

-Stop using their banks.
-Stop buying their products.
-Stop watching their television networks.
-Stop watching MegaCorp news.
-Stop talking their vaccines.
-Stop using their institutions.
-Stop parroting their rhetoric.
-Stop buying gas.

-Start buying gold and silver.
-Start buying guns/ammo.
-Start having kids.
-Start talking to people about the nwo, bilderberg club, false flag operations, war for profit scam(grand theft empire), the tarp $700+ billion con, and the fiat federal reserve system.
-Start burning or suggusting to rent/buy DVDs of the Obama deception,End game, The Corporation, Capitalism a love story, Food inc etc to friends and family.
-Start taking about the Federal reserve,bilderberg,cfr,Trilateral commision, worthless "debt" dollars aka FIAT currency.

Yeah. Do any of those to the degree comfortable to you. Doesn't matter if you can't do some of them but do as much as your comfortable with.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Its a fair point. These wars are worse and the protests are a lot smaller. Maybe you hit it on the head when you said you saw Vietnam on tv.

The news media in the US is far to sanitized to report the war in a bad way. Things would change fast if they put all the pictures of dead children killed by bombs on mainstream news. I guess thats why lots of the protests are coming from the internet now instead.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by zatara

Its a fair point. These wars are worse and the protests are a lot smaller. Maybe you hit it on the head when you said you saw Vietnam on tv.

The news media in the US is far to sanitized to report the war in a bad way. Things would change fast if they put all the pictures of dead children killed by bombs on mainstream news. I guess thats why lots of the protests are coming from the internet now instead.

Have you been in a war? Or do you armchair quarterback it? Bad things happen in war, but in many cultures people think a lot different than Americans. Women and children were and are used to do harm to the troops, yeah, they go boom! So don't try and talk of things you have not seen live...don't believe everyting you read on the net, believe half of what you see and none of what you hear.
You can fill volumes of books with things the news lies about or twists to sell a story, to make the headlines interesting.

The things would change fast also..if they posted pictures and addresses of those that bash the military...so you wanna use the media as a tool to get people behind you and your idea...welcome to the real world, your being just like them except for the otherside of the spectrum. Your able to have your opinion because of those men and women over there...if your not liking it...move, go to china...I am sure they would welcome you there.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by saltdog

If there was a free press in the US and the people had not been lied to there would not have been a war in the first place.

Heck I dont mind if you agree with war off you go and join in. Its the same script is has always been. The rich sending the poor off to die so they can make more money...

What do you think the wars have been about of recent. Iraq, Afganistan and Libya. Installing central banks. Who hasnt got a central bank Iran and North Korea.

If you want to defend the banking cartel that has bought the US and Europe to there knees, robbed the world of trillions and started two illegal wars. Go ahead. I dont mind...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join