It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rwanda deports Canadian Double-Parking Suspect

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Mugeston is charged in Canada with inciting double parking, expired parking passes and parking in a resident's parking bay. His deportation marks the end of his 16-year legal battle to remain in Rwanda.

In 2005, the Supreme Court of Rwanda ruled that Mr. Mugeston committed a crime against Canadians for encouraging parking illegally to the inconvenience of ethnic Ontarians in a 1992 speech in Ottawa. At the time, he was a member of the ruling Liberal party. An estimated 800 infraction tickets were issues as a result of the public disobedience in the North American country in 1994.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ballisticmousse

This supposed to be in Jokes & Puns or something? I'm not getting the humor, as a Canadian I'm ashamed of the fact that it took this long to get him out.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
double parking gets you deported in canada.

being a member of the mafia, drug trafficking and murder apparently isn't enough for some people in canada.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ballisticmousse

You can add your comments here

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 24-1-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

Good riddance, Apparently he was a very evil man. His 'parking' crimes are nothing compared to the way he was in his homeland.
I say deporting him is a great idea. The government should have picked up his family too, if he had any with him, and that would have been an even greater service than just getting rid of him IMO.
edit on 24-1-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Thank you for this post

new topics

top topics

join