It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Rapture.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
We know what the Rapure of the Church is, most likely people on ATS should have heard of it at least.

My theory is that maybe when the New World Order comes about and dark powers are at work, just to make things complicted an Anti-Rapture occures, and in this Anti-Rapture instead of Christians getting in the non- Christians and eventual enemies get access to a world or realm that is not heavenly or even if it is it becomes ransacked. Eventually God has to make a new heavens and earth.

To decieve the people they will be the first to see this other realms and they will be convinced of it and will listen to who ever is in charge to make war with the Saints and believers of Christ who will be waiting patiently.
It could also be an openning in the Rapture where the Christians go into the real heavens and the door is opens other realms up on earth, maye that is why the Angels by the River Euphrates, Babylon/Iraq wait for an appointed time to bring judgement on earth.

We know the Devil still has access to Heaven, he makes disputes there and curses God.

Somewhere along the line God gets angry at the Heavenly realms.

Isaiah 24:21
In that day the LORD will punish the powers in the heavens above and the kings on the earth below.

Isaiah 65:17
[ New Heavens and a New Earth ] “See, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind.

Jeremiah 51:53
Even if Babylon ascends to the heavens and fortifies her lofty stronghold, I will send destroyers against her,” declares the LORD.

( Is it a spiritual realm from Earth that has reached heaven, Babylon it is known as...)

Joel 2:10
Before them the earth shakes, the heavens tremble, the sun and moon are darkened, and the stars no longer shine.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Jude 1:9
New International Version (NIV)

9 But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not himself dare to condemn him for slander but said, “The Lord rebuke you!”

Revelation 13

5 The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months. 6 It opened its mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven. 7 It was given power to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation.

83.Revelation 19:11
[ The Heavenly Warrior Defeats the Beast ] I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war.
Revelation 19:10-12 (in Context) Revelation 19 (Whole Chapter)

84.Revelation 19:19
Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage war against the rider on the horse and his army.
Revelation 19:18-20
edit on 24-1-2012 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

You think dark powers aren't already at work, and haven't been for centuries?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Well the 42 months is roughly 1260 years...Seem we are seeing this unfold by the day.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
What I am talking about is the opposite of the rapture, those who are decieved will be siding unknowingly with the devil in a realm that looks fantastic to us or has other religious qualities to it like a Hindu or Buddhist recarnation and perfecting ones life line. To others it could fit the Babylon realm which trades the souls of people in the spiritual sense.

In this case the rapture allows the other realms or so called aliens to come down to decieve the world that is left behind and it could appear as an anti-rapture.

Even if the rapture does happen the Islamic world would think we were killed by their god and Isa/Jesus because that is what he will do to Christians and the Cross and then they will convince the Jews of Israel of what ever happens by then as a sign for a second chance given to them or they are somehow the same decendants that they got wrong and are included in the scheme of events.

Or no rapture happens and there is a whole false idea of one during those times.
edit on 24-1-2012 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
So what do people think, a possibilty, the doors open for the bad guys, maybe smoke will come out of the Abyss instead, it could be that the underground and lower dimentional realms open up here, so for them it is like paradise on earth but it does not last long, either way when something good happens an evil version of it mirrors it somewhere.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Wow another thread that lost its momentum, maybe I am not that good at making conversation here, it does not get people excited enough, should I speak about Aliens or something totally different. Maybe one or two replies is all I need I guess, it does not have to pages worth of replies, but does feel like an anti-climax..

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Will the anti-Rapture be where all the faiths of the world get their piece of their religious justice system, the Beast gets its power and the Christian world is stuck in the middle with forces unleashed on them from every direction, the trading of souls recarnation, tempory hell in the islamic and catholic beliefs, money matrix of the serpents, all taking its toll on these who don't worship this system, every sect getting its power over the world untill it breaks down like the statue of Empires in Daniel2 which Christ smashes it to pieces. The last human Empire being a mix of every belief and religious system that has ever been created so our one human conciouse is finally united in our differences, why are we not one like the Father Christ says, our differences seperates every tribe and nation and religions.
edit on 29-1-2012 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join