It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians the End of days for us is Around the Corner

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by odinson

I'm going to say something which may surprise you.
I'd like to suggest that you need more faith.
I say this because "faith" is about trust, and one of the products of faith is patience, a willingness to wait.
Whereas looking for contrived ways to calculate the "end of days" is a symptom of impatience, a reluctance to continue waiting.
(And if you put all your trust in a particular day, and nothing actually happens on that day, isn't that going to damage your faith?)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I have this theory. Bear in mind, these are simply my own thoughts and I do not place the foundation of my Faith upon them.

Suppose this promised divine change is a molecular one. Chemically, I could see the rapture event working as the true Church evaporating and "gathering in the sky" as becoming apart of the water cycle amidst the chaos of the natural disasters. This could happen at different times and different locations and yet could synchronize with God's time. Since God has promised not to flood the earth again and the last days are reserved for fire, pure rain will be a luxury. Grace is like water... the Church becomes a literal ocean that cleanses the world. This could be how the believers will continue to coexist with the unbelievers during the tribulation and until the time of the Return.

No doubt we will all see difficult times on the road ahead.

I'm not worried though.

The difficult times are the best opportunities to build stronger faith.

edit on 1/24/2012 by DarkKnight21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight21
Since God has promised not to flood the earth again and the last days are reserved for fire, rain will be a luxury.

Let me tell you a little about divine fire my friend. The heart of Christ is a consuming flame. It burns up all that is unpure and leaves behind the essence of all things. It is love my friend. The more you become enraptured in this divine play, this saga of Man, the more you will desire to be a part of the action. A New World comes, and it descends from the heavens as we speak, for it is a world in our minds, conceived in our hearts, and the world we know we ought to be fighting for.

Yes there will be FIRE!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by odinson
Hello

What will start all the occurrences to happen before July? There has to be a tailtale sign that is supernatural! This is where I believe the darkness will kick in. The time God lets the devil out!

Remember 911 where the events transformed America in a day!

What do you guys think? Remember, the previous year set marks/records for most money spent in disasters and the types of disasters!

If you are so certain of the date of rapture my friend, why are you not emphasising what one is supposed to be doing to be prepared?

Are you ready yourself? I am ready. I continue to get as many things possible.

Have you given all that you own to the poor and picked up your cross to follow Christ in his name? God never commanded that. In my vision of what He wants first is to protect my child and second to be ready to help others make a city of God.

Why are you giving warnings in your own name? I am giving what I have seen and what others have seen to get as many people ready as possible.

Don't you know that only the word of God speaks for God? The Word is powerful and He has shown me much to bring to this table. I would never directly say that something has come from God if not so.

Are you the word of God? God knows my heart and He knows what I would see I would pass on. I have heard His voice twice and felt His Glorious presence once.

Is your conscience clear enough on your actions to do them in the name of the father? My actions are. What worries me is that so many people have the Christian belief. But how many actually do as they should? I am working on being the best everyday and yet we do still sin. Lately temptation is coming from all sides and so far I am handling them. There are temptations to lie, cheat, and steal. Taking less money for something when you know is more expensive is stealing, for example. People pass that off as God wanted me to have it at that price. Wrong!

Who do you do these works for? When the time is right I believe God will lead people to my area and to others who have been touched by Him. I always look for confirmation and discernment which everyone should.

With Love,

Your Brother

These are good questions and you can ask God for discernment on my actions. Those who truly are Christians will hear His voice. There will be many like me setting up cities where Love will once againrule with God's love. I won't be the only one for sure, just one of many.

God Bless

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI
reply to post by odinson

I'm going to say something which may surprise you.
I'd like to suggest that you need more faith.
I say this because "faith" is about trust, and one of the products of faith is patience, a willingness to wait.
Whereas looking for contrived ways to calculate the "end of days" is a symptom of impatience, a reluctance to continue waiting.
(And if you put all your trust in a particular day, and nothing actually happens on that day, isn't that going to damage your faith?)

Oh I admit sometimes I lack patience. And, by the way I didn't do the calcualtions, I pulled from another site. But it is interesting that the date is all around Dec 21.

If you want to classify me, I would be one of God's foot soldiers. i am not to lovey dovey as some Christians are. he tasked me and I have to live by my word to Him that I will not let Him down. As a fighter I am getting antsy like anyone should be before a battle. There is the calm before the storm.

I wish some of you guys experienced seeing demons to know what you will be in for. At times I ask Him if I am worthy to do the fight? He loved me so much that in my doubts He came to me and said He will never deceive me or let anyone deceive me.

He also let me know that He protects me and wont let nothing happen to me until the game begins. I should be dead or in the hospital from a nasty fall recently into metal, air compressor and such. I believe the devil tried to take me out by taking my leg from under me while on a ladder. Next thing is in slow motion I was guided to the best landing you can have.I didn't hit my head or break my spine. It was truly a miracle. In a 2 week period 6 people that I know were almost taken out. God protected each and every one of them!

I love Him so much!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

But it is interesting that the date is all around Dec 21.

That is one of the things that worries me.
21/12/2012 is a date which has been selected as significant by a sort of coalition of non-Christian religions.
That is a very good reason for Christians not to be jumping on the band-wagon.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

These are good questions and you can ask God for discernment on my actions. Those who truly are Christians will hear His voice. There will be many like me setting up cities where Love will once againrule with God's love. I won't be the only one for sure, just one of many.

God Bless

I am no Christian but if you are establishing cities where love will once again rule, then I bid you god speed in your work and I am with you.

By your works I will know you.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

reply to post by odinson

Congratulations on your renewed faith my friend. I appreciate your elaboration on your post, but it did not answer any of my questions.

As you know, in the end times some will be afflicted with serious delusions. False prophets will rise and attempt to throw the world into greater confusion.

All this is the work of God, so I do not question your source.

What I am questioning is if your actions are being done in the name of the father?

Are you so clear in your conscience that you will attach HIS name to your words?

That is what I want to know.

With Love,

Your Brother

edit on 24-1-2012 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

Yes, He wants people to get ready and don't be deceived. There are so many variations of how the AC will work and the Rapture and all this confusion going on. The devil is a lier and atheif. He will use all types of deception against us. That is why you need to know the KJV Bible to know what happens when Jesus comes back. It says in the Bible that even the elect can be fooled.

Trust in the Word and in Jesus and He won't let you down. Soon there will be a great wailing and it will only be the fault of those that don't truly seek Him out. He even let me know that there will be an ufo deception that the govt will be part of.God made us no aliens, ets or what have you.

As soon as you start listening to that rubbish you begin to slide away from Him. He could have started everything last year, but He loves us so He is willing to wait a little longer. But time is getting short for salvation.

I even read how a satanist infiltrate Churches. They claim to be in every Church there is. It seemed very credible and don't forget there are more of them than of us!

God Bless

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by autowrench

And if you are well read, then you would know that the Rapture Doctrine was made up by John Nelson Darby.....

Wow, that has been thoroughly debunked here. John Darby popularized the rapture doctrine, he did NOT create it. Statements from early church fathers tell that not only did they believe/teach a rapture of the church, but a pre-tribulational one at that.

I'll give you one freebie:

Matthew Henry (1662 - 1714) Uses the word "rapture" in his commentary on 2 Thessalonians for chapter 4. He died a hundred years before John Darby allegedly "cooked up" the rapture doctrine.

edit on 24-1-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

Hello

I hate to use the word Rapture. It means so much to different people. When the 2 witnesses are revived the faithful will be taken up with Him and the true terror will begin on earth. People can still be saved but God won't be on the earth for 7 years.

I always wondered why in Revelations that so few will be taken first. I think the number is 140,000. But since I have been saved, it is so easy to stray and use God for straying, i.e. God let me find a suitcase of money, etc.

When I approach people that I have looked up to and told about my visions, I am attacked right away. I never claim to be perfect but at least try to be. Talk to the Father daily in prayer and develop a relationship with Him.

God Bless

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Yes, He wants people to get ready and don't be deceived. There are so many variations of how the AC will work and the Rapture and all this confusion going on. The devil is a lier and atheif. He will use all types of deception against us. That is why you need to know the KJV Bible to know what happens when Jesus comes back. It says in the Bible that even the elect can be fooled.

It says the elect cannot be fooled my friend. Do you really think anyone can snatch one grain of sand out of the grasp of God, let alone one of his chosen? Beware of lesser god's my friend. My God erects a wall among his people, and no army can prevail against that wall.

Trust in the Word and in Jesus and He won't let you down. Soon there will be a great wailing and it will only be the fault of those that don't truly seek Him out. He even let me know that there will be an ufo deception that the govt will be part of.God made us no aliens, ets or what have you.

If you trust in Jesus, keep his commandments. There is no room for false trust in this day. Trust and keep his commandments or receive your measure with the hypocrites.

As soon as you start listening to that rubbish you begin to slide away from Him. He could have started everything last year, but He loves us so He is willing to wait a little longer. But time is getting short for salvation.

Indeed.

I even read how a satanist infiltrate Churches. They claim to be in every Church there is. It seemed very credible and don't forget there are more of them than of us!

God Bless

The world's a stage and each must play their part. Know your role! I mean, know thyself.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

reply to post by odinson

Congratulations on your renewed faith my friend. I appreciate your elaboration on your post, but it did not answer any of my questions.

As you know, in the end times some will be afflicted with serious delusions. False prophets will rise and attempt to throw the world into greater confusion.

All this is the work of God, so I do not question your source.

What I am questioning is if your actions are being done in the name of the father?

Are you so clear in your conscience that you will attach HIS name to your words?

That is what I want to know.

With Love,

Your Brother

Hello

Except for the opening statement everything I have said I give credit to God. I more than any knows what it is to disobey Him. I just wish that people would seek Him out because if they did they will know that God was there in every way. His son died for us! How can I not die and /or do my best for Him?

I am so clear in my conscious. I just wish more people would look up and start noticing the changes around before it's too late!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I just wish more people would look up and start noticing the changes around before it's too late!

I understand you my friend. I know how disheartening it is to see others just blindly going about, oblivious to what is coming.

Be still my friend. It is all going acording to the divine plan. Everything has been foretold and is now coming into fruition. Do not be fearful. You know what is promised to those who persevere through these times.

Spread your warning if it is God's will for you. But a warning is useless if it does not include corrective action.

Believing in Jesus is not enough.

Believing in what he taught and keeping his commandments is the salvation of the world.

That is what he said.

Everything is fixed.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Also, don't use the Lord's name in vain! Saying Jesus Christ, Goddamn and so on. In the name of the Lord there is power. You can use that power to repulse demons. Just saying His name!

If your works and your word were of the father or the Son, why then can you NOT do them in their name?

With Love,

Your Brother

Hello
my works is always in their name. i don't get it. Did you want me to start a thread saying God this and that? There are too many people that want to debunk items because of that. I have said time and again I have gotten visions from the Lord and I have discerned others for myself.

Time is winding down. If this thread gets one more person to finally commit to Him, I am doing a good service. I would like to tell everyone now good He is and let that be that. You can go to Church and get that. But how many Churches are preaching the truth?

I am just a soldier of the Lord waiting for my time and hoping that others will start preparing. God will take care of us as He did Moses if you have FAITH! That is the key word! For everyone that sees this, look into the mirror and ask yourselves, Am I saved through the Blood of Jesus and am I doing His works! Amen!

Taking His name in vain has nothing to do with vocabulary, it's about ambassadorship. Claiming to be His and not representing Him truthfully. Either by false doctrine or by our actions/behavior.

Precisely my friend. Which is why I ask the OP what I ask the OP.

With Love,

Your Brother

I was clarifying/agreeing with you. I quoted you, but was sorta adding onto what you said.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
If it's the end of days for you, it's the end of days for us all. You're not special when we all live in this world.

Just saying.

Hello

I am special in that I know the Lord. You can be special also if you take the time too know Him. He has proven that He will be there for me as He always has. There will be mighty miracles seen once the devil's disciples go against us. yes, I am so ready to see Him take over. God is so wonderful for His people. Yet He is a jealous and powerful God that will protect His people!

God Bless

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight21
I have this theory. Bear in mind, these are simply my own thoughts and I do not place the foundation of my Faith upon them.

Suppose this promised divine change is a molecular one. Chemically, I could see the rapture event working as the true Church evaporating and "gathering in the sky" as becoming apart of the water cycle amidst the chaos of the natural disasters. This could happen at different times and different locations and yet could synchronize with God's time. Since God has promised not to flood the earth again and the last days are reserved for fire, pure rain will be a luxury. Grace is like water... the Church becomes a literal ocean that cleanses the world. This could be how the believers will continue to coexist with the unbelievers during the tribulation and until the time of the Return.

No doubt we will all see difficult times on the road ahead.

Hello

Yes, some will be harder than others. We will have to go to the wilderness as did Moses. But the unfaithful will have it bad! Demons will be after them, calamities , etc.

I'm not worried though.

The difficult times are the best opportunities to build stronger faith.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Oh gods ! (sorry)

Christianity has been saying it's the end times for the last thousand years.

The world changes and it scares people. The rational ones consider this normal. The religious always seem to see change as the sign of impending doom, and whine away at god about their failure to comprehend change and adapt.

Sad really.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ismail
Oh gods ! (sorry)

Christianity has been saying it's the end times for the last thousand years.

The world changes and it scares people. The rational ones consider this normal. The religious always seem to see change as the sign of impending doom, and whine away at god about their failure to comprehend change and adapt.

Sad really.

Ok then, lets put the books away for a second.

Let's look at this world we have created. Look what wonders we have acheived. Do you know that most of the wonders we celebrate in our daily lives were developed for the sole purpose of warfare? Only after new technology entered the military were things like the radio, microwave, the internet, released for peaceful uses.

With our educational level, knowledge available on the internet, and the drive to do so, weapons of mass destruction, of incredible power, can be built in a garage. Anything from high explosives to biological agents can be made by just about anyone.

Do you really want to continue this game of competition?

In thirty years, you will live in a prison state where every freedom now enjoyed is scanned, scrutinised, and analysed for ill intent. For the safety of all, all will be oppressed.

Or we can go a better way.

Can you think of a better way than by loving one another and sharing what we have in this life?

All other roads have been traveled, save the one laid out by the prince of peace.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Matthew Henry is not an "early church father".
The earliest Christian writings not in the official canon talk about a "last day" and not last days.
On the Last Day, everyone is brought to judgement whether they alive, or dead.
Also the same concept is in John in relation to the death of Mary and Martha's brother, Lazarus.
edit on 24-1-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by odinson

It is impossible to predict the End of Days as only God knows the day and hour of said event. I'm not a believer in the pre-tribulation rapture as it is a doctrine that has only been taught and popularised in the last 400 years give or take. There are some proponents of the pre-tribulation doctrine that hold to the belief that the early church taught the pre-tribulation doctrine but there is no evidence of this and in fact many of those same churches (Catholic Church, Eastern Orthodox Church and about 2-3 others) still to this day reject the pre-tribulation rapture doctrine.

I personally dont believe in the rapture doctrine because it contradicts the very foundation and mission of Christianity. Jesus told His disciples to go unto all the world and preach the Gospel unto all creation. That is the cornerstone of Christianity. To preach Christs' message of love and forgiveness unto the whole world. If all the believers are "raptured" out then who will be left to preach His message, His gospel. That is why I'm not a believer in the pre-tribulation rapture doctrine. We have a race to run, a message to preach. That is our calling as Christs disciples.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Matthew Henry is not an "early church father".

I didn't say he was. But he used the term "rapture" long before 1830.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join