It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LA Military Exercises

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
i noticed in an earlier post here someone said that we have MOUT sites across the country for this exact training

being in the military now i will say that yes almost every base has a MOUT town, Movement Operations Urban Terrain but most of them are small and would not be a good training site to use helicopter infiltration or whatever they are training

now marines before we deploy go to Mojave Viper training at Twentynine Palms which has the largest MOUT town in the country for training but it is primarily used for Pre-Deployment training and there are always units useing it throughout the year

the military is trying to make the training as realalisitc as possible

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Now I don't suggest there *IS* anything nefarious about the training. If it's like Miami and Boston examples were, then it's going to be as much or more Helicopter operations in complex urban environments (with all the wind and air condition problems that brings) than anything else.

I'd also note..and this one is important....The high profile and witnessed operations in Miami with blackhawks playing touch and go off the side of sky scrapers came before..and perhaps related to...the raid on Usama Bin Laden.

Whatever the thinking or reason though... Tone deaf and BRAIN DEAD just don't do this kind of crap justice in describing. It's beyond all that. It's outright insane if keeping the public calm and relatively content is even remotely on the radar of the White House and military leadership.

I certainly agree that they seem to be going out of their way to wind up the public . . . destructively . . . at least needlessly.

Of course, it's my belief that TPTB are determined to shred our society partly by creating chaos and causing factions and interest groups to fight each other in a very messy, anarchy ridden civil war. It would make all the easier the setting up of the satanic globalist government on the ashes of the American Republic.

Sigh.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
LAPD And Special Forces Conduct Military Maneuvers In The Skies Above Downtown LA

LOS ANGELES (CBS) — The Los Angeles Police Department teamed with military special operation forces Wednesday evening to conduct multi-agency tactical exercises in the skies above downtown LA.

Many questioned what was going on Wednesday night as a Black Hawk helicopter and four OH-6 choppers – or “Little Birds” – flew over the city, at one point hovering just above the US Bank building downtown and later flying low over the Staples Center as the Lakers played inside.

Someone could be seen sitting inside an open chopper with his legs hanging off the side.

Sky9 spotted the Black Hawk in the dark, making what appeared to be a drop off at a park before quickly ascending back into the air.

Throughout the exercise, the five rotorcrafts were staged at Dodgers Stadium.

The LAPD said the purpose of the training was in part to ensure the military’s ability to operate in urban environments.

Click link for remainder of story.

Looks like this was a special forces training scenario. One thought was they are preparing for a upcoming mission. Apparently Boston and Miami also had similar training events.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I live in Los Angeles and my home overlooks the Long Beach and San Pedro ports. I also live right across the street from a major coastal maritime ship monitoring station and underground bunkers and a major military base.

I've seen nothing unusual except for yesterday when helicopters were buzzing the coast. They were a red and black one and a white and red one and doing circle patterns.

I am in the Los Angeles HOT ZONE for anything military related and I haven't seen one tank or suspicious activity on the ground.

I'll come back to this thread and report any weird stuff this week and maybe get photos.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join