It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rush Limbaug Says Ron Paul “Sounds Like An Islamic Terrorist”

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I spent several years listening to limbaugh on a daily basis. He is, in my opinion, an idiot who does nothing but whine about stuff... mostly stuff he makes up.

It is a sad reflection on this country that so many people think what comes out of limbaugh's mouth is something other than fertilizer.

Although I do have to say, he has certainly made a good living for himself... contributing absolutely nothing of real value to the culture and he's a zillionare...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Does anyone even listen to the self important tub of excrement any longer? Him being a drug addict didn't lower his credibility to anyone?

Derek

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Viesczy

Without having an opinion one way or the other on Mr. Limbaugh, I'd answer your question:

Does anyone even listen to the self important tub of excrement any longer?
with a yes. More people listen to him than any other talk radio host and my understanding is that his most recent contract was for $5 million a year for 8 years.

Concerning your second question:

Him being a drug addict didn't lower his credibility to anyone?
I would say that it didn't lower our President's credibility by being on coke, so perhaps drug usage no longer matters.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Who would have thought that telling simple truths would give you the label of a terrorist? We are living in strange times and truth is just a speed bump.

This country and I dare say world has been transformed in the last 10 years into something terrible. We let fear in and this is the end result.

We should have listened to Yoda.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Why does he still have a show?

Because when he makes a joke or says something outrageous people can't help but talk about how much they hate him which in turn keeps his name in the spotlight.

Rush Limbaugh has the ability to get instant, almost violent reactions on ATS whenever a thread is made about him.

As far as the conservatives take on Ron Paul, I don't agree with it but to each his (or her) own.
edit on 25-1-2012 by Anjin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoStarchild
^^^ Tools

You guys obviously don't listen to rush very much. With that being said... don't you think its time to stop living, breathing the MSM mantra?
edit on 24-1-2012 by LeoStarchild because: (no reason given)

Says the Rush Limbaugh Show listener

You're right, I don't listen to him very much but I thought this comment of his was worthy of posting.

I'm not American but IMO his joke was out of line, you don't have to agree.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I actually only listen to him from time to time. Made up facts? Really?

So we will completely turn a blind eye to all the bullcrap spread by the liberal media. It just amazes me how everyone wants to check anything and everything to the right but give free passes to the left. This country is sure to fall ... and the blood will be on your hands.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join