It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rush Limbaug Says Ron Paul “Sounds Like An Islamic Terrorist”

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Okay, this appears to be masked as a joke, but his statement clearly had some hidden meaning to it.

From what I hear Rush Limbaugh fans aren't that fond of Ron Paul so perhaps he was catering to his fan base while going for some shock value and media attention.

He even includes Rand Paul in on the joke while fluffing up the TSA, go ahead and listen...

Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh reacted to news that Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) might have been detained by the Transportation and Security Administration (TSA) by saying that it would have made more sense if they detained his father, Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX).

“Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul has been detained by the TSA at the Nashville airport,” Limbaugh announced on his show Monday. “Now if this had been Ron Paul, you couldn’t really blame the TSA.”

“You have to admit Ron Paul almost sounds like an Islamic terrorist sometimes,” he added with a chuckle.

www.rawstory.com...

Rush, you're not much of a comedian, just saying.
edit on 24-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Limbaugh is a fat pill poppin pig who is employed by Mitt Romney!! Oink oink...burn in Hell Pig-baugh

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
rush lamebaugh, no more needs to be said.
edit on 24-1-2012 by LittleBlackEagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
^^^ Tools

You guys obviously don't listen to rush very much. With that being said... don't you think its time to stop living, breathing the MSM mantra?
edit on 24-1-2012 by LeoStarchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I used to listen to Rush all the time. Every day in fact. I have decided that NOTHING he says is anything that I need to listen to.

Maybe I should vote for Paul after all... I mean if Rush is against him, he can't be all bad.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I used to listen to Rush all the time. Every day in fact. I have decided that NOTHING he says is anything that I need to listen to.

Maybe I should vote for Paul after all... I mean if Rush is against him, he can't be all bad.

Rush has said many times he believes what Ron Paul stands for....except not so much in foreign policy.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomKnight
Limbaugh is a fat pill poppin pig who is employed by Mitt Romney!! Oink oink...burn in Hell Pig-baugh

I was under the impression Limbaugh would be more supportive of a conservative Gingrich/Santorum type candidate as opposed to Romney.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoStarchild

I don't understand Pig-baugh's language and definitely do not listen to the MSM/Press-titutes! I am awake to the mass lies being fed to us and use my own judgement. I don't need some scumbag on TV or radio to tell me who I should vote for...I am of a free-thinking mind that can make my own decisions based on my thought process. This is not a rant against you so please don't take it personally.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomKnight

I don't understand Pig-baugh's language and definitely do not listen to the MSM/Press-titutes! I am awake to the mass lies being fed to us and use my own judgement. I don't need some scumbag on TV or radio to tell me who I should vote for...I am of a free-thinking mind that can make my own decisions based on my thought process. This is not a rant against you so please don't take it personally.

I understand. I just don't understand the nonsense people spew about Rush. Sure he had some problems of his own but he has manned up to it. Rush is a stand up guy and speaks with conviction, and is not afraid to say what he has to say.

Surely we can all agree on that.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

so you think a stand up guy would say a US senator sounds like an islamic terrorist and is being non biased?

keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel good i guess.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

so you think a stand up guy would say a US senator sounds like an islamic terrorist and is being non biased?

keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel good i guess.

You apparently need your hearing checked ..... "HAHAH Gotcha"

You libs are too easy .. butthurt much?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Rush Limbaugh is a wart on society's rear end and should not be listened to about anything.

My mother listens to him, Hannity, Levine etc. on the radio and unfortunately I hear them when I'm around and not one of them has anything good or nice to say about Ron Paul. Hearing Levine call him RuPaul makes my blood boil.

I sincerely hope there is a special ring in hell for these bottom wipers.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I would like to thank you for your attempt to bring sanity to this thread. As you pointed out, Limbaugh said it was a "Gotcha," an attempt to stir up a huge reaction from a simple statement. As we see, Limbaugh was able to turn off the brains of otherwise intelligent people. And even after he announced that it was all a joke people were still rendered temporarily incapable of thought.

Maybe it was because Paul was seen as the target, so an automatic defense mechanism kicked in. Maybe it was because Limbaugh is so hated by some that if he said 2+2=4 people would be offended.

I don't know why it happened, but it was scary ro watch.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoStarchild
Rush is a stand up guy and speaks with conviction, and is not afraid to say what he has to say.
Surely we can all agree on that.

There are a lot of vile people who speak with conviction. A stand up guy? Really? He seems like the radio mouth piece for Neo-conservatives who feel more and more like Nazi's every day with their hatred of outsiders, their love of war, and complete lack of empathy... Basically all the ideals Yoda spoke against... The Dark Side. Hate anger, fear, aggression... all that Anti-Christ stuff...

Yeah, Rush is a stand up guy who speaks with a liar's spin through his gold-plated microphone.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Ya , I hate when I run into Islamist.
All they talk about is the Constitution.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I love the smell of butthurt in the morning. I also love reading the posts from liberal seeds in the internet.

Furthermore... IF you hate rush .. sad truth is you either dont listen to him or your just anti-american. I have no problem with anything he says because, well hes American and loves this country as I do.

NOBAMA!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Rush is useless. He is only slightly more entertaining than Glenn Beck, but also slightly less intelligent.

I did love his appearance on Family Guy though! He played himself, and the caricature wasn't much of a stretch, it sounded just like his normal rhetoric.

Why does he still have a show?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Furthermore... IF you hate rush .. sad truth is you either dont listen to him or your just anti-american. I have no problem with anything he says because, well hes American and loves this country as I do.

If I don't like Limbaugh.....I'm anti-American?

Sounds like fascist propaganda if I do say so myself.

It is comments like this that make people question the intelligence of Right-wing radio listeners. I too used to listen to Limbaugh until I found out his facts are usually made up, and I heard him get smacked-down by a high school student on his show.

Sorry, but your statement was just ignorant.

By the way, what is "butthurt" and why do you like the smell of it?

edit on 25-1-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

For years I've been wondering how Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck, O'Reilly, etc. have shows and how people can stomach the poo they shovel. It only takes a few minutes of listening to them to realize they are so full of hate they make me look like a frakking angel, and I'm nothing of the sort.

They would rather see the country go up in flames with a Republican president because that is all they care about, getting their guys into positions of power instead of the dreaded and hated liberals. They could not care less about getting someone in there who could do some good, not just for the U.S. but the whole damned world.

My Mom loves these guys, listens to the radio religiously, all day every day. I cannot fathom how I'm related to her. She willingly brings the propaganda into her life and believes everything they say(while telling me to "not believe everything I read on the net"). I get more truth from and actual news from ATS in a hour than she gets in weeks of listening to those bottom wipers, yet I'm the fool, idiot, tin-foil hat wearing black sheep of the family.

At least my brainwashed, Republican brother-in-law is gaining some sense. He's reading The Creature From Jekyll Island for the SECOND time and is quite pissed about what he's reading and has stated to me he's not a fan of Israel, which is a start. I'll never get him to go down the rabbit hole but he's getting there.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Lol at Rush fanbois. Rush is one of the biggest corporate, hypocritical tools out there and exists for the sole purpose to make money off of his dumb listeners. To believe that the man speaks the truth LMAO, sure if you mean the corporate truth - which is whatever truth benefits them on that given day.

Of course he doesn't like Ron Paul, what a surprise. None of the Good ol boys riding the gravy train like RP.
edit on 25-1-2012 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join