It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we paying attention enough? Strange Sounds in the sky

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Digging about, I have found some very interesting "scholarly" papers written by
Mr. Professer Jean-Pierre St.-Maurice

physics.usask.ca...

They discuss heating the ionoshpere, and well I dont think I need sensationalize that part,
we all know what they use to do that. H.A.A.R.P.

Frictionally heated electrons in the high-latitude D region

physics.usask.ca...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

ZOMG!!

and he tell us not to worry??

i'm worried already by the fact he exist lol

a very dangerous scientist indeed

edit on 25-1-2012 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken

ZOMG!!

and he tell us not to worry??

Wait!
It gets even BETTER!

Formation of artificial ionospheric ducts

It is well known that strong electron heating by a
powerful HF-facility can lead to the formation of electron
and ion density perturbations that stretch along the magnetic
field line. Those density perturbations can serve as ducts for
ELF waves, both of natural and artificial origin. This paper
presents the first experimental evidence of plasma
modifications associated with ion outflows due to HF
heating.

The experiments were conducted using the
HAARP heater during times that the DEMETER satellite

flying spp.astro.umd.edu...

Soo......has The Professer just told us in so many words that these sounds
are actually H.A.A.R.P???
Keeping in mind this is referred to as "artificial ducting"

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

This to me leads only to one word

but did we (i say we..me and you..because we are into this together right
) discovered something or is it all pretty to simple and in plain sight?

edit on 25-1-2012 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

All these HAARP places need to be air raided asap. they are going to screw up the world for everyone and everything.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
i must admit i'm quiet noob regarding haarp..i never followed the issue..can someone list in few real features of the Haarp Saga ?

that would be epic

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Yes, this has been epic I tell ya, really and way too much fun.

Originally posted by heineken

but did we (i say we..me and you..because we are into this together right
) discovered something or is it all pretty to simple and in plain sight?

Sherlock Holmes would be proud of you, really he would!

Now, its time to go get Zorgon..and I'll bring his thread over here.

Zorgon has an epic thread on H.A.A.R.P!

Every One Speaks about HAARP, but did you know.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by zorgon
Poker Flat Research Range
Near Chatanika, Alaska
+65° 7' 23.90", -147° 28' 7.05"

Still looking for the actual array in this area but Poker Flats covers a wide terrain and the array is most likely hidden in the trees

Gate sign says NASA is lurking about and they mention the Aurora studies...

HAARP likely not Primary Ionospheric array in Alaska by Guy Cramer
www.superforce.com...

How to hide a HAARP by Guy Cramer

This first photo shows HAARP

The second photo shows HAARP with a camouflaged Array

The third image shows a completely concealed array, road and power generation center, to show how easy it is to hide a large facility in a location like Alaska.

"The above illustrations demonstrate the capability to effectively conceal large land areas containing hardware and buildings. In a similar initiative comprising the the most comprehensive infrastructure concealment program since World War II, the design team of Dr. Resnick, Lt. Col. Timothy R. O'Neill, PhD (U.S. Army, Ret.) and Mr. Guy Cramer have produced remarkable results. Using specially designed "Fractal Based" camouflage patterns in projects related to concealment of critical infrastructure under the auspices of the US Department of the Interior's Bureau of Land Management, the team continues to achieve desired objectives such as those shown below."

SOURCE: Guy Cramer Hyperstealth Tech
www.superforce.com...

We have found this one...

Chatanika Incoherent Scatter Facility
EISCAT Like Facility
Poker Flats
+65° 7' 1.34", -147° 27' 37.23"

Also found one small Array...
+65° 7' 55.61", -147° 27' 14.98"

And several 'suspicious' areas like this one

But Poker Flats is still a work in progress

edit on 25-1-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

First of all I don't make the news I just report it. I typed into Google "How many different strange noises have been heard around the world?"

www.google.com...

I didn't read them all just one then I had to stop and post this to ATS. This is something that I had never considered or even thought about.

Mark Brander on January 22, 2012 at 7:48 PM said:

The Strange Sounds Are Mind Control, Read This!

You would be very wise to cease to listen to these sounds. These low-level sounds have a very terrible effect on the body. These sounds cause the lower nerve center of the body to oscillate at a lower frequency, to slow down in its circulation, and to open up. When this happens, demonic entities can quickly enter into one’s body. This lower neurological center is also the “seat” of the soul. This is the place where the soul is attached to one’s body.

When one listens to these sounds, one may experience an actual pain, or vibration in the lower abdominal area, or at the base of the spine. This sensation may be pronounced, or very subtle. Many may not notice this strange sensation at all as most people are not really focused on any inner sensations, but have their eyes and ears glued to the outside world.

These Satanists are not at all stupid. They know exactly what they are doing in pummeling the people with these terrible sounds. But, the people do not know and they are literally opening themselves to demonic possession, to very great mind control, and even in due season to the easing of the soul from its housing in the body, or in the causing of an unstable connection of the soul to one’s body. This, then, is creating something like a dissociative state.

The unstable ones will fall first. Hear me in this. This is a very serious problem, but sadly many will not listen. Do not spend your time listening to these sounds. You may already be in trouble.

This warning is not a joke.

paranoidnews.org...

ALSO
Electromagnetic Frequency Mind Control Weapons
By Stephen Lendman
1-4-11
Directed energy weapons include lasers, high power microwave, and millimeter wave models among others. A relevant December 2007 Department of Defense (DOD) report called them a "transformational game changer in military operations, able to augment and improve operational capabilities in many areas," for both lethal and non-lethal purposes.

rense.com...

ALSO
San Jose Police To Use Crowd Control Sound Wave Weapons
Tuesday, Feb 26, 2008

San Jose police are to begin using high tech sound wave weapons that are designed to disperse crowds by firing concentrated beams of sound at 150 decibels, causing intense pain and possible deafness.

The police department is to get $27,000 in state grant money to purchase the device, which is the exact same model used by armed forces against insurgents in Iraq and Afghanistan. The dish-shaped, sonic weapon is officially called a Long Range Acoustic Device — or L-RAD.
It seems that now that the government considers the American people the enemy, defense contractors have a new lucrative market selling high tech weapons, normally sold to the military, to the police.
"Think louder than a jet engine. Think the front row of a Metallica concert. Think of the piercing scream of a smoke alarm - inches from your ear." reports Mercury News.

www.google.com...

I am not going to read any replies to this post. Any Atheist, debunkers or anyone that has a negative comment can go to the sites that I listed here and tell them what they think........ I Read and Report

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
somebody posted the mind control thing in another thread. interesting but i'm not buying it

also the police force does have weapons that use sound waves to basically make you sick and weary feeling. thats kind of scary technology to be honest
edit on 25-1-2012 by OGOldGreg because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join