It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we paying attention enough? Strange Sounds in the sky

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
sorry for double post but just found this. this guy thinks that these sounds are generated by an outdated instrument called a waterphone. i can admit that some of the sounds coming out of it do sound somewhat similar, but it still doesn't prove how it's being broadcasted at such a high volume

news.gather.com...

and another says spacequakes?

______beforeitsnews/story/1665/700/Space_Quakes_Strange_Sounds.html

EDIT: This spacequake theory actually seems to make sense since it definitely coinsides with the vast amount of solar flare activity on the sun recently. That would explain why these are popping up now a lot more.
edit on 24-1-2012 by OGOldGreg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
First we have to bare in mind that FAKES do exist around..but the following I hope I will make you think that this might actually be something we need to follow closely.

Please bare with me since English is my second language..dont judge the content of this thread on basis of English.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds in Spain

The is the first video who got me into it :

(Using Google translator)

The title says : Sounds strange in the sky of St. Paul

Also comments clearly indicate the video is not being ridiculed in any way

Here is the sound they are talking about :

First of all, this language ii isn't spanish, but portuguese (from brasil)... second what they say in the video about the sound is "estrondo" this means like an "boom" from an explosion. It is not a continuos sound like some people are doing it , trying to fear others with fake sounds....

and the video you co-relate it haves nothing to do with the overall descripton made in the first. please try to be serious.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
in his defense spanish and portuguese are very similar in dialect and are very commonly mistaken for one another.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by OGOldGreg
in his defense spanish and portuguese are very similar in dialect and are very commonly mistaken for one another.

try to explain that to an spanish

but ... to start a thread like this ... it should known that S.Paulo it's in Brasil... local lagnguage Portuguese. deny ignorance.
edit on 24-1-2012 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

The Universe will explain it in due time- not just because we wish it. But at another level, the sound has spoken for itself- for those who have the ears to hear it.

Patience, my friend.
edit on 24-1-2012 by Quantum Logic because: addition

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
My theory... you ready for this? I think it is some sort of company that is doing this to make money on the whole 2012 thing, quite possibly a new documentary explaining the end of times in the year 2012 and these sounds would be used as evidence that were gonzo. If i were this company, i would send a bunch of workers worldwide to make these sounds. Yes im a genius

haha in all honestly i hope im wrong and i hope there is meaning to these sounds, cause my prediction would be a huge let down. Im hoping its something big but i guess only time will tell.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I was thinking that maybe these noises are the same noises that are stated in the bible. Look up the trumpets. It would take me awhile to find the passages, could someone who knows the bible post them here please. End times trumpets.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Hello heineken,

Just a quick post from the once upon a time...United Kingdom lol, I am situated on the North West Coast to be exact. I have real trouble with sleeping and very rarely sleep until it is day time. I have been hearing a loud almost sonic/thunder prolonged boom noise now of a miute or two for around 2 years in between the hours if 3am and 6am. Some weeks I never notice it but others I do, at first I thought it was aircraft (known or unknown) and then toyed with the idea of it being alien related but after much thought and meditation on the subject I still can not discern what it is.

A lot of things have been going on lately, people I never thought to be spiritual are coming out as having faith, people whom I could never hold a deep conversation with are now talking with me in length on a whole range of subjects, I am noticing more paranormal activity around me...I could go on but would rather not go into details.

I too would like to compliment you on your English language skills as you are coming across fine to me, English is also my second language so I hope I am coming over ok...I am a Zanubian so only learnt to speak English when I was told I would be born into an earth body to help prepare earthlings for our second coming and that I would be based in Britain.

Just a wee bit of light hearted humour to close my small post about a worrying subject, oh I too love listening to Pink Floyd. My all time favourite track is Wish You Were Here...S&F given to your thread too by the way.

Maybe if we all use peace, love, unity there may yet be hope for humanity.

Psychedelic rainbows & stars...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thatshicray

in what way is that genius? how would they profit from that in any way shape or form?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I heard the exact same noise as the one in the first video of the noise in the op in Australia. Lasted 20 minutes.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Mass Effect 3, LAWLZ

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
Mass Effect 3, LAWLZ

Reaper invasion

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Op, Great Thread!
I hope you don't mind me posting my link but it kind of goes along with yours
I find this all very interesting and wish I'd hear these sounds in person.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 24-1-2012 by Bachrk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I've heard this sound in the sky in late Oct/early Nov 2011, 11PM, lasted about 1/2 hour. Wondered what it was haven't heard it since, not the only one to hear it. It's not a Hoax or kids pulling a prank. Not traffic, planes or industry.

Large broad sky sound unknown origin.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I'm placing my bet on resonance from being aligned with the great rift!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatsinaname
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

in another thread there was a video that mentioned the baseball game and followed up by mentioning an event in costa rica which is likely to be true thanks to twitter going temporarily insane at the time, real time data as evidence is sure hard to disprove, I was jawdropped at the time I watched that so many took notice, over here you'd probably hear 'turn down that bloody racket!' from your neighbours >_>

my point being this is the second south american event noted in my analysis of this phenomena =)

apparently the sounds recorded on the costa rica video are faked - it's audio ripped from a video in colorado just prior to an earthquake there...

costa rica fakes

strangesoundsinthesky.com... on-and-rumble-in-costa-rica-jan-9/

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleVoice731
Although I am a person who have heard the noise for myself, I still feel a twinge of skepticism when I see some of these videos. I have a fantastic intuition and when I heard the noise, nothing about it said "record this now".

Anyway, this website caught my eye, it features upcoming Alien movies, if you scroll down to one called "Panic attack" you will see that this upcoming movies is based on a You tube video with the same name. Here it is... youtu.be...
The very beginning of this film starts off with these" sounds".

Here is the site about the upcoming movie. Panic Attack the movie

Like I said, scroll down to the one called "Panic Attack".

www.youtube.com...

My theory is that these "strange sound" videos are the viral web promotion of this particular movie considering it was first seen on YouTube in 2009.

I should say SOME may be a promotion attempt, not all! Keiv for example may be a promotional video for said movie.
edit on 24-1-2012 by LittleVoice731 because: Clarify

Great find LV!! Yep - that is definitely the sound. I pointed this out several hours ago on another thread that these sounds were created using modern synthesizers - but more than a few self-styled 'experts' thought I was very wrong. These sounds are identical to many of these videos. So - for me - "Viral Campaign'" now looks quite plausible.

Interestingly, here's a bio about the guy who created the short movie in 2009...

Federico Alvarez is also known as fedalvar -- www.youtube.com... . He is a filmmaker from Uruguay whose YouTube video, "Ataque de Panico", caught the eye of Hollywood and earned him millions of dollars in interest. This is his story.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-1-2012 by jimbo999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOwned

I've heard this sound in the sky in late Oct/early Nov 2011, 11PM, lasted about 1/2 hour. Wondered what it was haven't heard it since, not the only one to hear it. It's not a Hoax or kids pulling a prank. Not traffic, planes or industry.

Large broad sky sound unknown origin.

Cheers

Thank you for your witness account!

we have many members on ATS coming forward with the same experience..this to me contributes to the investigation

Also by now with my experience on ATS , this OP would already been trashed if the phenomena is explainable!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bachrk
Op, Great Thread!
I hope you don't mind me posting my link but it kind of goes along with yours
I find this all very interesting and wish I'd hear these sounds in person.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 24-1-2012 by Bachrk because: (no reason given)

Of course I dont mind!

Its the same over here..I wish I could hear the sound myself..but nothing ever happens in Malta!...all my popcorn bags are way expired XD

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

I first heard the sky rumble in 2009, and there is a thread about it that someone else in the Pacific NW started, because many people heard it all the way down the West Coast of the U.S. There have been many stories about this during the last few months, so the sound is being heard more frequently and by more people.

We should be paying more attention, but with hundreds of reports, maybe it will be on the news? Or maybe not. If all of us are hearing this, so are the governments of the world, so maybe they already know what it is, but usually it is said that the cause is unknown.

No one has really been paying attention to the number of videos and reports about the sounds in the sky because they are not being reported in one place. So, yes we should be paying more attention, because the number of people hearing this has definitely increased. I was looking at new threads in Fragile Earth, and at least half of them, at least the day I checked, were about noises in the sky, I have never seen that before. It will be interesting to learn exactly what is happening.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join