<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleVoice731

a run to the hill situation lol

but please dont tell me its only viral

that movie need no viral..its already awesome enough

but is it only a short movie?? its using 28 weeks later theme..and comment are its a short movie..they did quiet a good job lol
edit on 24-1-2012 by heineken because: (no reason given)

and you can get the 3d model..now how cool is that

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Of course not everything is hoax, some many people report it, can't call hundreds liars and news also showing crap.. they'd mind what they are airing, so these sounds are real. It could be somehow related to the solar flares but they started earlier.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

It was a mere suggestion. Some of them may be his doing, others I believe ,such as the ones you posted in the opening thread are legit.

I hate all these, "it's this" replies with pictures of machinery and such. Some of us don't live near any of those things, fracking and the like.

I heard the noise on August 24th, 2011, the day after the Earth quakes in VA. Had a "wom wom wom wom" kind of tone to it. How I would imagine an Alien space craft to sound, if it had audible sound at all. Only time will tell what exactly the noises are, and I can't wait!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Of course not everything is hoax, some many people report it, can't call hundreds liars and news also showing crap.. they'd mind what they are airing, so these sounds are real. It could be somehow related to the solar flares but they started earlier.

just to be clear about your last part...this sound goes way back 2009

about the rest..welcome aboard!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
sorry but this thread needs a challenge to be taken with the appropriate interest...

bring on Stereologist

XD

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Why didn't you use the Search function? There are tons of threads about this and one to gather all of this info..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

true ..its like tower diving at lvl 1 for a kill in league of legends lol

but this is sooo cool if its true..

i wanted a fast input from the other members..talkin to them like 1 to 1..

blame me XD

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Also I'm glad there are many threads about this topic.
It keeps it more relevant and up to date. If I posted that I heard a sound
and then had to add it to page 541, on a thread started in 09' it would get lost
in a haze of posts. So new threads on this subject gets my vote.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
reply to post by Hellas

true ..its like tower diving at lvl 1 for a kill in league of legends lol

but this is sooo cool if its true..

i wanted a fast input from the other members..talkin to them like 1 to 1..

blame me XD

Well at least you're honest, lol

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

bookmarked muchly, was wondering if there even was a megathread for this, at this rate its going to need a forum.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I would like to add to your thread, the video from Spain is actually the sounds I heard in April of 2008.

My first reaction was squadrons of B-52 bombers, it was late evening so I could not see and logically I knew from the loudness that it was impossible at the altitude they would had to be flying. The noise was irritating to my ears because when you thought it was over, it would start up again.

I would also like to add that during this time period, within a 3 day period, we had a UFO flap, earthquake, and a boom that was heard in multiple counties that they classed sonic. I believe the UFO Hunters tried to reproduce the sound on one of their shows.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The two videos from Spain...

In the first all I hear is traffic and in the second I hear nothing at all... I am wearing headphones too.

This is just ridiculous

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

please visit a doctor seriously..for your ears you know..worried

i mean calling it a hoax its ok..but not hearing it i donno

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I can hear SOUND, but certainly nothing to make me think "Woah listen to that! That's crazy".

Like I said the sound in the first video could very easily be traffic in the background, an air conditioner humming away...

And yes, in the second video I hear nothing except quite literally that airy whooshing from traffic recorded on digital video
edit on 24-1-2012 by Nomad451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451

I can hear SOUND, but certainly nothing to make me think "Woah listen to that! That's crazy".

Like I said the sound in the first video could very easily be traffic in the background, an air conditioner humming away...

And yes, in the second video I hear nothing except quite literally that airy whooshing from traffic recorded on digital video

here try this....

please dont tell me its Justin bieber

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I'm a massive fan of pink floyd and David Gilmore. I'm not an idiot.

Just tell me what you hear when you watch the videos.. Do you hear an incredible sky noise that defies explanation or do you hear a slight whooshing humming sound that could be ANYTHING.

I'm putting it down to traffic, machinery, aircraft etc before I jump to inexplicable sky trumpets from God, Aliens, Nibiru etc.

You clearly WANT these sky noises to be totally unexplainable and paranormal in nature.. People like you live in a dream world and will always make a hatchet job on any logical explanation and in the end you will look like a fool.

Ive seen it many many times

P.S Thanks for that film clip I really enjoyed it I haven't seen that one. Almost as good as High Hopes but not quite
You should check out System of a down's cover of goodbye blue sky www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
i starred you for the floyd part XD

traffic though is not to be considered right...if you can enjoy pink floyd then deep inside you know that traffic sounds more like..

machinery...

aircraft...

now...hope your still with me..because you have to appreciate all the effort copy and pasting

listen to the strange sound again

still with the same opinion?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
My son heard this kind of noise last year, end of winter/beginning of spring. He lives in Edmonton, Alberta. There's an air force base nearby and they do flight exercises with their combat jets but that wasn't it. Nothing in the sky to explain it.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
erm..

and here is a gift to you..hope you enjoy!!

its all on YT.how can anybody hate YT

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
i think it's kind of weird that a little over a week ago I hadn't heard about this sound occuring in the US. Now in the last week it seems to be popping up everywhere in the US, I hear North Carolina, Texas, Maryland, etc.
While I do believe some of these are in fact really something, the fact that its popping up everywhere in america now makes me believe that their are indeed a lot of fakes as well.

also to the OP, You're English is great! I wouldn't even guess it's your second language

Also theories about it being everyday things like construction and air compressors sees pretty logical until you think about the fact that these have never been reported until recently and are being reported a lot too. I think that right there rules out any evidence of it being something common. If it were then we wouldn't be sitting here diagnosing these videos, someone would have proven that by now...
edit on 24-1-2012 by OGOldGreg because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join