It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we paying attention enough? Strange Sounds in the sky

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
First we have to bare in mind that FAKES do exist around..but the following I hope I will make you think that this might actually be something we need to follow closely.

Please bare with me since English is my second language..dont judge the content of this thread on basis of English.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds in Spain

The is the first video who got me into it :

(Using Google translator)

The title says : Sounds strange in the sky of St. Paul

Also comments clearly indicate the video is not being ridiculed in any way

Here is the sound they are talking about :

few weeks later :

You can follow this interesting Page, this guy is doing an awesome job with his blog..

Strange Sounds in Spain

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now the following is also a video I believe is not a HOAX

So guys are we really paying attention enough...i wasnt....but now i am...this aint no Viral Campaign...someone must explain what it is.....Mass Effect 3 wtf

If you agree with me that this sound has to be explained please flag this thread!!

Hope you arrived till this part of the Op..if its the case ..thanks for your time and I hope your input will be fruitful..please post any material that makes me go WOW because im in for a tough ride folks.

This Blog is a very good source of information , till we are not getting any info from the media :

the guy seems legit to me

strangesoundsinthesky.com...

edit on 24-1-2012 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
We shouldn't be paying attention to it. There's always a reasonable explanation for everything, as we have never been incorrect before. If something were wrong, our government or at the very least the MSM would tell us!
/sarcasm

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I agree, weeding through all of the hoax videos has become quite tiring. The videos that seem to be legitimate are very intriguing to say the least. Somehow, when all is said and done and this riddle is solved, I don't think we are going to like the answer. These sounds are very ominous.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Weirdly enough I was just watching this video a few hours ago on YT and thought about posting it here, but then realized it was in portuguese and nobody would understand, and the video itself doesn't actually "show" anything that you can see or hear, in order for it to be interested you really need to understand portuguese. But for those who are curious, the story in the video (Sao Paulo one) says that the entire city heard a strong noise as if it was some kind of explosion but too powerful, like a extended version of the sound of an explosion but more metallic and "stronger", they are all scared and nobody knows what it is.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dymiox
We shouldn't be paying attention to it. There's always a reasonable explanation for everything, as we have never been incorrect before. If something were wrong, our government or at the very least the MSM would tell us!
/sarcasm

Haha, sorry i almost was like "WTF", then i read the sarcasm bit.
I was worried there for a minute =P

This noise is interesting to speculate on, and i guess we should be hearing it more and more freq as we come closer to the end of 2012, i suspect. We can wait and see, and speculate.

Even if scientists or someone had figured it out, be sure they would not tell us. It happens frequently.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
having heard it I guess I was paying attention, much so since I heard it at 3am and had to stop my pc making noise to accertain its origin.

some of the video evidence is fake that much is clear, who is making them is less so. going by the fact that CGI homebrewers used hoax ufo footage to promote themselves in the past its possible that the fakes are audio companies, but it neither explains the origin of the real noise nor the purpose for covering it up. and no one has come out with their dolby ready mind boggling technology yet (unless you count those pizeoelectric speaker things that project noise differently than speakers.)

I tend to think the ones saying ignore the fad in these threads are just guessing rather than disinfo but who knows. there is no point arguing the existance of these noises with me, prior warning.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky

Originally posted by dymiox
/sarcasm

Haha, sorry i almost was like "WTF", then i read the sarcasm bit.
I was worried there for a minute =P

This noise is interesting to speculate on, and i guess we should be hearing it more and more freq as we come closer to the end of 2012, i suspect. We can wait and see, and speculate.

Even if scientists or someone had figured it out, be sure they would not tell us. It happens frequently.

I wonder if/when it happens too frequently, almost all day, will we get an official 'excuse'.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Events will solve the mystery for you, not words. Take care. --------------------

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
that blog you linked in the first post OP has an amazing name for this phenomena >_>

Unidentified Audible Object =3 love it.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I can't speak for the first two videos but I think the third is this

In the YouTube description of the 3rd vid, it said "light drizzle". Thats what make me think it is NASA's cloud machine.

So guys are we really paying attention enough...i wasnt....but now i am...this aint no Viral Campaign...someone must explain what it is.....Mass Effect 3 wtf

And really was there any need to attack my thread? Jeez, some people.

ALS
edit on 24-1-2012 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by dymiox

and what should we be paying attention to then????
here is an unexplained event happening worldwide with as of yet no conclusive evidence of what it is.
and you say we should'nt be talking about it !!!
so what should we be discussing?? this is a conspiracy site your on not fakebook or similar sheeple site

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

I believe you missed the '/sarcasm' part of the post >_> props however for being enthusiastic about finding a solution to this issue.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge
reply to post by dymiox

and what should we be paying attention to then????
here is an unexplained event happening worldwide with as of yet no conclusive evidence of what it is.
and you say we should'nt be talking about it !!!
so what should we be discussing?? this is a conspiracy site your on not fakebook or similar sheeple site

The election.
/sarcasm

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Cool video, at first I read the thread wrong and thought the video was from Brazil so I had to edit this post. Sorry about the confusion.

I wasn't aware of these noises happening in Spain so thank you for sharing.
edit on 24-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: had to edit post

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
thanks all for your contribution so far

hope more members pop in XD

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Doesn't the Bible say something about signs in the Heavens? Maybe it meant audio and not visual.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Being from Mississippi and not to far from this test site, I have never heard anything similiar to that. The 3rd video is from Tennessee, which is hundreds of miles away, so I don't think this is what he heard.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

in another thread there was a video that mentioned the baseball game and followed up by mentioning an event in costa rica which is likely to be true thanks to twitter going temporarily insane at the time, real time data as evidence is sure hard to disprove, I was jawdropped at the time I watched that so many took notice, over here you'd probably hear 'turn down that bloody racket!' from your neighbours >_>

my point being this is the second south american event noted in my analysis of this phenomena =)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Although I am a person who have heard the noise for myself, I still feel a twinge of skepticism when I see some of these videos. I have a fantastic intuition and when I heard the noise, nothing about it said "record this now".

Anyway, this website caught my eye, it features upcoming Alien movies, if you scroll down to one called "Panic attack" you will see that this upcoming movies is based on a You tube video with the same name. Here it is... youtu.be...
The very beginning of this film starts off with these" sounds".

Here is the site about the upcoming movie. Panic Attack the movie

Like I said, scroll down to the one called "Panic Attack".

My theory is that these "strange sound" videos are the viral web promotion of this particular movie considering it was first seen on YouTube in 2009.

I should say SOME may be a promotion attempt, not all! Keiv for example may be a promotional video for said movie.
edit on 24-1-2012 by LittleVoice731 because: Clarify

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I have heard strange rumblings the last 2weeks here in Austin, usually 10pm or after .
I think you are right, we need to stay vigilant, as I believe this is a genuine phenomena.
Yes, sometimes it's a Russian Teen with a synthesizer, but let's not throw the baby out with
the bath water.
Also your English is great, better than most Texans I know,haha.

edit on 24-1-2012 by sealing because: Sp

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join