It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I filmed this yesterday morning (23/01/2012).

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Hey mate, I'm confident it was the ISS, everything seems to fit. It caught me unawares, you don't usually see something that bright flying over Workington at that time in the morning! (I'm in Workington too btw, pleased to meet you marra!)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Grifter81

Awesome marra! Chances are you probably know me, lmao. I love heading up and over the slag bank on a clear night, it helps reduce the glare of town. We probably have the best view in that regards, over the Solway.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

There's definitely a good chance we've crossed paths before! Your right, up on slag bank provides a great view of the night sky. I might go up next time ISS is due over to confirm the other night.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lee78
Normally what i have noticed while here at ATS is people seem to forget why they use ATS. If people are so sure there are no such things as ET's, UFO's and 2012 conspiracies predictions etc then why bother with ATS?

The OP in this thread actually bothered to post, bothered to try and get evidence for our benefit not his/hers to have replies like....
To me due to its blinking lights........(where does it say that UFO's cant use blinking lights?)
A satellite........
A plane.........

Can i just say one thing here that did you not even consider that the OP may have already determined prior to posting that it was not any of the above? Considering that is, he/she had a better view and obviously thought it was something else, decided to share.

Would you run the risk of ridicule or would you be sure before posting?

I am sure that the OP in this thread and many other threads the OP if they are the eye witness thought and decided before posting.
Just saying.

To you the OP, thanks for sharing, pity about the short video etc, i cant tell what it is in all honesty, however due to your posting i believe that you may have seen something that you felt you couldnt explain. An Unidentified.........(you didnt know what it was therefore unidentified)
flying..........(It was flying so yeah)
object.........(an object because it couldnt be determined what it exactly was)

edit on 25-1-2012 by Lee78 because: (no reason given)

I have been here a long time

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I have never ever ever once read ANYONE say.......there is no life outside of Earth. Never. Not once.

This guy didn't think there was.www.abovetopsecret.com...

Throughout the thread (which got moved much later to Rants) the OP says life on Earth is the only life in the universe.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I have never ever ever once read ANYONE say.......there is no life outside of Earth. Never. Not once.

This guy didn't think there was.www.abovetopsecret.com...

Throughout the thread (which got moved much later to Rants) the OP says life on Earth is the only life in the universe.

Thanks, I never saw that....ok well there you have it someone doesnt believe there is life outside of Earth

But that is a very rare opinion in this forum....

considered me.....corrected!
edit on January 25th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Diamondsmitah also claimed he was a brain in a jar, lets just say his beliefs are somewhat out there sometimes.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Personally I believe the idea of us being alone in this vast Universe is outdated. If only by the sheer number of stars. Another one somewhere most likely harbours life.

I've been waiting for aliens to land on the whitehouse lawn since I was a kid, However we must not let our need for some concrete truth of other life blind us to good rational explanations of (at the time) unexplained events.

edit on 25/1/2012 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Grifter81

lets just say his beliefs are somewhat out there sometimes.

Yep.

Agreed.

But SOMEtimes?

How 'bout ALL?
edit on 1/25/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
all it looked like to me was a blurry light . why even waste time posting it ?

no offense.
edit on 28-1-2012 by Levelsquare because: punctuation

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Levelsquare

Because I wanted to know what it was, and I found out thanks to the good people on ATS. Thanks guys.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join