It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I filmed this yesterday morning (23/01/2012).

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

It was moving or I wouldn't have noticed it. It was it's movement that gave it away. As previously posted I think we can positively say it was the ISS.

Thanks to everyone for their contributions!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Baldryck

Thanks Baldryk I'll save that link! Next time the ISS is due over I'll definitely be out for a look! Quite the sight it was.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This looks like another one of the MILLIONS of sightings going on in the past year of the multi colored orbs, ive seen them on three occasions and made a thread on them a while back www.abovetopsecret.com...

i know very well what a plane, helicopter venus and all the other things in the night sky look like, and these things are definitely some kinda phenomenon
i wish someone would come forward with a answer but i havent any idea what they are or why there here, few ideas i've had over the year is

there is no ship, the orb itself is just a ball of energy and thats how this race gets around or inspects things

could be something going in / out of dimensions

military ? (doubt it )

people who have learned to use their merkaba

i would LOVE to see one up close tho flying by it. Ive seen planes/helicopters fly near or around them checking them out

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kolder

Well according to some, we seem to be the only sole survivors of the universe. It would be totally impossible for another planet to have some form of life. GASP. We made space shuttles, but it's totally impossible for the space shuttle technology to come from some where other than here or that the technology hasn't been more improved from another planet.
OK.

Back to homework. My mind is in 20 different places. Can't think straight.
edit on 24-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I should have read the final page before posting. I also thought it could be a satellite or the ISS (and that seems to be the case).

I have seen the ISS pass overhead, and it is indeed something quite special to see.
edit on 24-1-2012 by bluestreak53 because: Just modified post after reading posts on last page

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by kolder

Well according to some, we seem to be the only sole survivors of the universe. It would be totally impossible for another planet to have some form of life. GASP. We made space shuttles, but it's totally impossible for the space shuttle technology to come from some where other than here or that the technology hasn't been more improved from another planet.
OK.

Im not sure if you are directing your comment at those of us in thread who are saying it is possibly a planet/start/satellite....but just because some of us try and point out a possible TRUTH does not mean we believe that we are alone in this massive universe.

Some of us truly want TRUTH and sometimes truth comes in forms that many don't like. Sometimes truth is just ordinary and nothing extraordinary.

Do not misinterpret logical explanations based on research, knowledge and experience for disbelief.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The ISS is as good as it gets, timewise and direction, about 6.52 in your area.

spaceweather.com...
edit on 24-1-2012 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by kolder

OK.

No one has said that we are alone. We are discussing whats in the video. Im pretty sure the majority of people do believe there is other life in the universe.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Yeah definitly the ISS! Everything matches up. We hit the nail on the head so to speak!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I'll go with the ISS. It may appear different to some people.I have tried a test recently and pointed it out...Asked what it was?There are many satellites that are not identified for security reasons. Until we have direct contact.. I'll go with man-made as the origin.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Grifter81

After viewing the video, I must say good job for catching it so suddenly. However, the phone you say you use doesnt exist lol its either a sumsung or a htc devvvice cant be both. just saying. I too see the vvery same objects often however, i cant view them when i record them.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DARKMINDEDSTAR

Samsung/Google Galaxy Nexus.

www.google.com...

I'm typing this reply on it.
I actually thought I was pretty slow getting the camera on it, hence only 25 seconds of film.
edit on 24/1/2012 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

No, I'm not.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Hi it is a shame it is such a short clip
It does seem to change colour, looks rather spherical and I am not too sure. If it were to be the ISS passing over we would have had pre warning from the MSM and others on here by the way of this I am sure. Well done for being brave enough to put yourself up for the debunkers, trolls and just darn right insulting people to have a pick at though.

If you's in this thread would like something to have a guess at then use the search function as I am not sure how to embed and search; Is this a Government Stealth Drone or Ufo ?

I caught this in the daylight, it has been stabled, captured, filtered and we are still stumped.

Star etc anyway my friend for putting it out here.

Peace.

edit on 24/1/2012 by theguygeeza because: Added extra

edit on 24/1/2012 by theguygeeza because: Spelling mistake

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Given your date and time, I would say it was the ISS, according to Stellarium it was passing overhead at that time, and I seriously doubt a mobile phone camera could pick out any other satellites, maybe an iridium flare, but that wouldn't have lasted so long.

Another thing to consider is the clouds, it could have been a star, but the moving clouds gave the illusion that it was moving, I've been caught out before with that.

BTW, I am about 10 minutes from the Solway Firth

edit on 24/1/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I stand corrected! I didnt research the Nexus, just assumed that it was HTC since Googles' first phone was the HTC G1. I figured Google would stay with HTC. Anyway, there has been many times I have tried to get a shot of something with my EVO 4G; without results due to the many steps involved to get to the camera. Now since I'm rooted my rom allows me to have shortcuts on my unlock screen. Thanks for the info on the Nexus!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
NM, missed ISS confirmation

edit on 1/24/2012 by eaglewingz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

it looks like the star sirrus,it changes color like that....

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Normally what i have noticed while here at ATS is people seem to forget why they use ATS. If people are so sure there are no such things as ET's, UFO's and 2012 conspiracies predictions etc then why bother with ATS?

The OP in this thread actually bothered to post, bothered to try and get evidence for our benefit not his/hers to have replies like....
To me due to its blinking lights........(where does it say that UFO's cant use blinking lights?)
A satellite........
A plane.........

Can i just say one thing here that did you not even consider that the OP may have already determined prior to posting that it was not any of the above? Considering that is, he/she had a better view and obviously thought it was something else, decided to share.

Would you run the risk of ridicule or would you be sure before posting?

I am sure that the OP in this thread and many other threads the OP if they are the eye witness thought and decided before posting.
Just saying.

To you the OP, thanks for sharing, pity about the short video etc, i cant tell what it is in all honesty, however due to your posting i believe that you may have seen something that you felt you couldnt explain. An Unidentified.........(you didnt know what it was therefore unidentified)
flying..........(It was flying so yeah)
object.........(an object because it couldnt be determined what it exactly was)

edit on 25-1-2012 by Lee78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Lee78

Because ATS is about finding the truth. Would you rather believe in something because it is true, or because Peter Paranoid insists it is true?

Now I know from using information available to me, provided in the OP, Stellarium, and the very fact that I live in the exact area the sighting occurred that there is a high probability that it was the ISS.

Having "debunkers", "truthers", "sceptics" etc etc all battle at a challenge is good. If everyone here thought that every flashing light was ET there would be a lot of misinformed folks running around.

new topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join