It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNBC yet another Luciferian ILLUMINATI Network ! ! !

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
MODS

Is there anyone home?

Can't you see that this thread has been HIJACKED AND DERAILED?

Please SHUT IT DOWN as my intention as OP was NOT NOT NOT to provide them with an VIRTUAL LODGE to gossip about their damned SECT. This is not tolerable and any nomally constituted ATS Member will instantly see through what they have done, and will also note what action the Mods here have taken. The ATS world is watching your behavior, members, and you shall be remembered and be accountable for your acts.

GETSMART

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
Can't you see that this thread has been HIJACKED AND DERAILED?
You realize that the thread hadn't even been replied to in almost two weeks before you bumped it to ask for its closure... If you'd left it alone it would have disappeared off the front page pretty quickly by itself...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Do you think anyone is interested in your opinion? Only those who were sworn to take sides with you. Anyone using their own brains and not stupid blind allegiance would choke when reading your diatribe. I am now asking for Mods to intervene, so that ATS will finally stand up for what it is supposed to mean, a half way decently moderated forum where topics aren't left to be shamefully hijacked by special interest groups like your SECT.

GS

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I am now asking for Mods to intervene, so that ATS will finally stand up for what it is supposed to mean, a half way decently moderated forum where topics aren't left to be shamefully hijacked by special interest groups like your SECT.
You mean Mods like:
  • GAOTU789, Super Moderator, Mason
  • Mirthful Me, Super Moderator, Mason
  • Sauron, Super Moderator, Mason
  • getreadyalready, Moderator, Mason
  • Skyfloating, Moderator, Mason
and others I'm sure I'm forgetting…

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Getsmart

If so... what on earth are Masons doing here, if not trying to Debunk Conspiracy Theorists?

GS

Uh....maybe helping to "Deny Ignorance"? Just a stab at something that ATS holds near and dear enough to used as their tagline.

Aside from that, nuthin' much

HTH
Fitz

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Please SHUT IT DOWN as my intention as OP was NOT NOT NOT to provide them with an VIRTUAL LODGE to gossip about their damned SECT.

Then don't mention Freemasonry in your OP, and be at the ready to redirect conversation when it sways toward the topic. Your "intentions" might be remotely relevant if you hadn't a) indicated that Freemasonry, as a subject broached in the OP, was incontrovertibly on-topic; and b) encouraged discussion of Freemasonry that advanced your opinion or one similar to it. As you have done both, your claim that the thread has been "hijacked" and "derailed" is groundless.

Do you think anyone is interested in your opinion? Only those who were sworn to take sides with you. Anyone using their own brains and not stupid blind allegiance would choke when reading your diatribe.

It's said that the oppressed don't really want equality; they just want the other set of heads down the toilet. If this is the attitude of people who claim to come here because the mainstream media won't entertain their worldview, I can't say that theory doesn't make sense.

ATS will finally stand up for what it is supposed to mean

ATS is dedicated to the discussion of conspiracy theory and alternative speculation, whose motto is "Deny Ignorance". Bringing verifiable fact to bear on the subject discussed is in every way in full compliance with the ATS mission; whining that your pet theories don't get a captive audience of dittoheads is not.
edit on 11-2-2012 by OnTheLevel213 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Dear OP: You lost me at Helix Nebula and Stargate. As to the pyramid of the Illuminati with Queen Elizabeth at the top, um, I can understand a dislike of monarchy- but calling her the mother of the anti-Christ or whatever is a bit much. I'm with the conspiracy so long as you stick to the financial sector and banking sector being a bunch of greedy folk who want to monopolize resources and are into government meddling. I even think these people get together to hash out plans of how they want to do things via Bilderberg, Bohemian Grove, and possibly other groups that provide networking opportunities for them to meet likeminded individuals. However, reptile people from outer space? Seriously?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

You mean Mods like:
  • GAOTU789, Super Moderator, Mason
  • Mirthful Me, Super Moderator, Mason
  • Sauron, Super Moderator, Mason
  • getreadyalready, Moderator, Mason
  • Skyfloating, Moderator, Mason
and others I'm sure I'm forgetting…

NOTE TO THE ATS WEBSITE ADMINISTRATOR

I sure as heck hope that these known members of Secret Societies are at least not vetted as Moderators in the Secret Society Forum. Otherwise ATS can be considered a laughing joke !

GETSMART

edit on 13-2-2012 by Getsmart because: when Conspiracy Forums become part of the Conspiracy - they LOSE.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Do you think anyone is interested in your opinion?

Same could be said to you. This is a debate forum, not a slander site.

Anyone using their own brains and not stupid blind allegiance would choke when reading your diatribe.

And yet you have never really presented us with an original though and just spewing out the normal crap.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join