It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cat is Acting Weird and Very Unusual Sun Activity

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by Realtruth

Same as the last one, a whole lot of speculation but no carnage.
People will pump this one and the next and... so on.
Then people will continue to worry everytime.
Grab a beer and some sunscreen.

I'll usually do the latter of the two, and I agree worrying is a waste of time and energy, especially if it's something I have no control over.

I didn't even see the other ATS threads in regards to the solar flares, but with the weather being so crazy in Michigan, and my cat literally climbing up the drapes, in the living room, I am trying to make some sort of ATS geo-physical connection.

I am a very calm person, but when a mostly calm cat starts acting up and the weather patterns are way out of the norm. I have to take note.

I see what you're talking about. Since about xmas 2011 until now the wather has been totally crazy where I live, it has been raining every single day almost non stop and the wind has been pulling trees off the ground (happens very frequently). I live in Sao Paulo, Brazil, we're not used to harsh weather conditions like this, believe me, maybe in Europe and USA this weather is considered average, but down here it's totally crazy stuff.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Already hit earth,nothing to worry about..It wasnt an x class..those are ones we should be worried about..

www.spaceweather.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
once my cat went weird running around under tables and chairs, clawing at her head and generally acting that weird I thought she was about to have kittens which was strange because she never went out of the house. I even prepared her a comfy box and put her in a dark cupboard.

35 minutes later there was a 5.3 earthquake in Dudley/uk about a hundred miles away.
So I know for a fact that pets/cats can sense earthquakes.
Hope your not in an earthquake zone.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
2 things...

1. I had a VERY hard time going to sleep. Around 1:30 am, a dog across the street starts barking non stop, very very loud. This went on for over an hr. I looked out my window and I know the building the barking is coming from, directly across the street, but I couldnt see anything off. I assumed the window was open though, I mean his barks echoed very loudly, was actually waiting for the cops to come (silly me). About 10 minutes after the barking started, a cat starts hissing and yelping ( i dont know what you call it), when they are almost howling. That lasted about 20 minutes. I was tempted to go check on my dog in the living room, although he was wide awake (i usually can hear him snoring at this time), he seemed totally fine. Freaked me out though, never hear animals around here going crazy like that.

2. That link posted in the OP, is it just me, or literally right before the screen gets all crazy, it looks like something approaches the sun from the left side of the screen. Please watch again, I looked three times and can clearly see something approach the sun. As soon as it goes behind the center circle, is when the eruptions start.
edit on 24-1-2012 by WeBrooklyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
You should know that from 2013 if not from this year, the Sun is entering a period of activity and more of such flares or clouds are likely to be seen. Do not listen to scientists belitteling its effect. Such flares are upredictable and there could be larger ones, anything can happen with the electricity and cause serious damage.

I think the current storm has already damaged satelites, the one broadcasting the Oscar prizes in Hollywood

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
If you didnt know the solar flare was coming, what would be your explanation?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Yes, my pets have been on edge recently, they run like a pack of wolves at the slightest indication of something outside. Also the horses and cattle around seem more stationary than usual with heads down and ears back.

Something subtle energy wise is happening, good to see this thread.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
If you didnt know the solar flare was coming, what would be your explanation?

Nix,

I would have to go with the weather patterns.

I have never physically had to pick her up and put her outside before, and she has also been very vocal the past few days, which is unlike her, otherwise she is a wonderful cat and well behaved.

P.S. Also she was jumping up on the kitchen counter and dining room table, which she knows not to do. Repeatedly, she was trained as a kitten not to do this with a squirt gun, and after 2 years I had to get it out again.

edit on 24-1-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
DAMN Sun....you SCARY! Really, that freaked me out a little. I have never seen one like that either. S&F for the link.....oh my cats have been sleeping all day....nothing unusual.
edit on 1/24/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The day before the Solar Flares happened, I had this huge freak out.
I live off the grid usually and am in a house currently so I concluded it was from the concentration of electrical current surrounding me, but then I looked online and saw the huge solar flare that occurred.
My boyfriend and I went to the store and I noticed that most of the women that were there as well were stiff, uptight, had creases on their foreheads, and looked very stressed.
My cat hasn't been acting weird, she's just fine, but my sensitivities are in full swing. I have a constant headache, my computer freezes often, and (I've always been able to kill watches easily) my cell phone, even when fully charged, starts to drain right before my very eyes when I look at it!
When I was in Nevada earlier this month, I went into a U-Haul to purchase some supplies and their computers kept failing. I informed them that there were going to be more coronal flares from the sun in the coming months than we have seen in the last five years (sometimes I talk out of my ass...) and now I know that my gut instinct is true and hopefully what I foresee the future to be doesn't happen ( I am doing everything I can to make sure it doesn't).

Trust your instincts and your animal(s)' instincts, too. If we don't pay attention to our surroundings, what are we doing on this planet?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
my cat has been acting weird today , caught him humping my blanket, didn't even know cats do that, some shameful stuff

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by glovurm
Trust your instincts and your animal(s)' instincts, too. If we don't pay attention to our surroundings, what are we doing on this planet?

Let's see: being materialistic, thinking about money, brainwashed by media, forgetting the values of humanity. That is why I long for a serious Earth change, continential or other, that may even cause a new geography so that people start caring more about this planet and pay attention to it more than they do now. I dislike human's carelessness.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I dont have any animals but this morning my phone was acting up which I believe was caused by the solar flare.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

How old is the cat?
If she young it could be her first heat unless she is spayed.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonhunlo
my cats are OK. The oldest one woke me up when I shut off my alarm. He puts his paw on my lips. And keeps touching my lips until I get up. But he does this every once and a while.

You are very lucky. My cat gets up on my chest and gets his face real close to mine then goes
MEOW !!! Nothing as subtle as touching my lips with his paw which I am not sure I'd want anyway. Its not like he washes his paws after using the litterbox.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I have two dwarf rabbits, one of which is a decade old, bless her elderly heart. She's been running around like a thing possessed for at least a week now. Her normal nature is that of a gentlewoman. This is quite extraordinary, in my opinion. She's never really lost her composure like this. Not like this.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I hate to sound like I'm jumping on the bandwagon but I was real dizzy and had a weird sensation in my skull but I figured it was just fatigue or something. Once I saw all this sun activity chatter I got a bit paranoid and that doesn't happen very easily. I have had a weird feeling for about a week now.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

How old is the cat?
If she young it could be her first heat unless she is spayed.

She was spayed right from the pound, in fact, when we got her the hair was just starting to grow back from the operation, on her belly.

And is about 2 1/2 years old.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by will615

I see you added pets to the title. Maybe it's just cats, I have 2 dogs and their acting normal---for now.

My neighbour has 5 cats and reports no strange activity. My dog is not acting up either.
Why so keen to link the two things?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10

Originally posted by will615

I see you added pets to the title. Maybe it's just cats, I have 2 dogs and their acting normal---for now.

My neighbour has 5 cats and reports no strange activity. My dog is not acting up either.
Why so keen to link the two things?

I didn't put 2 and 2 together, but I thought it was interesting that my cat was acting up for the first time ever, in two years. And it happened to coincide with the solar flare and unusual weather patterns, but now she is fine.

I was wondering if maybe other ATS members had any pet issues, and I was interested to see what symptoms their pets displayed. Not a big deal really, just food for thought.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join