It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Empire Earth2!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Work is underway on Empire Earth2! It'll have 15 epochs spanning from 10,000B.C. to 2,230A.D., will have a new engine, 14 different civilizations, and more units than any other game out there. The civilizations will be divided into the following groups: Far East, Middle East, Meso-American, and West. Each will have different-looking buildings and unique units, bringing the unit total to over 200. There'll be the Romans, Turks, Koreans, Aztecs, and more. It'll have the same basic resource system, except there are two extra resources depending on the age you're in: iron, tin, saltpeter, oil, or uranium. It'll have three campaigns: Korean, German, and American. The Korean campaign is set in Korea's early days, the German in the time of Prussia, and the American in the Spanish-American War to the Cold War. It'll have the same scenario editor and there will be the ability to create mods. It'll hit the shelves in early 2005!

Here's a link: www.jeux-strategie.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
*The sound of crickets*

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 05:40 AM
link   
yeah the first one was cool i really liked playing it and i am gonna buy a copy of this when it comes out

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by konartis96
yeah the first one was cool i really liked playing it and i am gonna buy a copy of this when it comes out

Yeah, I'll be buying the second one. Just wait a month before getting it, so that you'll know about any bugs. Otherwise, some very weird things could happen, and you wouldn't have a clue. This happened to me. *remembers several strange mishaps* But I think it'll be a good game. Just no more crazy scenarios like Novoya Russia (the scenario). *shudders*

P.S. Yay! Someone finally replied to my post!

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I could get the second one, I've always preffered AoE: AoK though, and the AoM series...

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
THOSE WILL BE THE CAMPAIGNS????!!!!!????!!!!, OOOOOO'GREAT!!!!
Spanish-American War was tooooo short, what, 3 missions??? And a Korean 1 has been done in "Empires Dawn of the Modern World", the German 1, well, that 1 sounds kind of short too. Rest sounds pretty good, but O'well, like with Halo 2, THANK GOODNESS FOR MULTIPLAY!!!!

[edit on 6-12-2004 by SEAL Trident]

new topics

top topics

join