It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santorum : pregnant rape victims should realize that they have a gift and accept it

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by FlyersFan

wrong.

The country is full of people who want to adopt a healthy white baby, the system is full of those with disabilities and minorities.

100% true

unless you are an actor/actress... then you adopt 30 babies of mixed nationality.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
Rape is traumatic enough without making these women, many of them kids, go through the trauma of having to carry around a reminder of that awful incident for nine months. I can't ask a living, breathing, conscious human being to go through that kind of mental torture for something that doesn't breathe, doesn't have a proper nervous system to feel, and doesn't even have the consciousness of my cat.

As for "living with the horror of murder" from getting an abortion...seriously? I've known girls who got abortions after being raped, and the only reason it was hard for them to deal with was because they kept having people who knew about it calling them murderers and looking at them like they were Satan. In short, it wasn't the act itself that caused them pain, it was everybody else's reactions to their decision.

And it's bad enough when people like him go on about having to keep the kid and making the best of a bad situation. But for him to say that they have to recognize they've been given a gift is just unimaginably disgusting.

which is why ameicans need to (for the most part) shut up, and M.Y.O.B.!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

I could not have said it better myself

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Here is a thought...

How about we get to the bottom of what inner anguish causes people to rape, eliminate it, and thereby prevent children being conceived in rape. While we are at it we can change our societal values to those where by ALL life is precious. Then we wouldn't have young mothers making the choice to abort when it seems the best option.

If you create a dog eat dog world, don't bitch when mothers eat their young.

In a world where we help each other to thrive, such issues will be non-existent.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 24-1-2012 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

probably the best post on this threads
my fellow divine spark

it's lack of stars is proof that your proposal is too much an effort for most

you know how it is

everybody wants to have it both ways

are you familiar with stefan molyneuxs work on YT?
if not i highly recommend it
www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-1-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join