It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is Time

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

And the Absolute point of view is, Nothing matters!

Where's your Subjective in that? @@:

Ribbit

I always thought of that expression, nothing matters,, to be very awesome.... check it

the universe seemingly comes from nothing.... it is full of energy.... energy which turns to matter.....there fore.... nothing------->matters.... and also when it is said in the context, something is important, that something matters...

this seemingly nothing... gave way to something,,, which given its context, has purpose, meaning, it matters..

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BBalazs

when you imply you believe in no god..... what is this god you are denying to exist?

what do you think you are?

what do you think the universe is?

and you really think it does all that work for nothing? or that nothing is behind all that work?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

what do you play in your band?

I wanted to try to guess what 80's band you were in but had no luck figuring it out...

are you david lee roth?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

Nothing seems to matter, however it is 'real' in essence only.
Check this out:
youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

Ribbit

I always thought of that expression, nothing matters,, to be very awesome.... check it

the universe seemingly comes from nothing.... it is full of energy.... energy which turns to matter.....there fore.... nothing------->matters.... and also when it is said in the context, something is important, that something matters...

this seemingly nothing... gave way to something,,, which given its context, has purpose, meaning, it matters..

In the Saptial Verse below this one, where your Soul resides, it lives there in Eternal Harmony with the Universe and cannot be harmed in any way-shape-form-fashion, sew what matters to Eternity?

Nothing matters!

Zero Matters!

Zero = Eternal Circle

Two Eternal Circles JOINED = Love Knot = Infinity Symbol

Collapse the Love Knot into ONE CIRCLE, ONE ZERO, and you then will see God/Source, the Universe!

The Uni-verse is a SINGULARITY IN-OF-ITSELF, thus, a CONTRADICTION.

Singularity = Black Hole = Nothing

Spherical Black Hole = Klein Sphere = Surrounding the Universe DEFINING IT, kNot CONFINING IT

Ribbit

edit on 3-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

thanks for the link....

i just used that nothing matters,, nothing seemingly matters.... in the way of the philosophic idea of how can something come from nothing,, in the case of the universe,, everything come from nothing... i used that idea to extrapolate that little play on words and meanings.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

realizing what you are saying for a human,, the relationship with the all and eternal... is in simple terms,, the essence of jesus, buddha, enlightenment, achieving nirvana, the simplest form of what you are expressing, is the seed that grows all those philosophies and religions and praise of the human spirit....

my biggest concern is that on this earth, while we the living humans are here,, why dont we make an actual change to represent this sacredness, the divinity.. because as virtual, as nothingness, as soul video games it really is or may be... while living as a human on this planet,, it is not easy to live a good life,,, there are millions and millions of people who live in turmoil and despair, and starve....

so whats up with that?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

I have posted a new analogy based thread if anyone cares to visit. Come over to my profile and check out The Rainbow of Creation.

I have to commend you Ima for sticking it out with the 'toad' and 'absolutely'. You have more patients then I. Oh, and I'll get to your previous questions by tomorrow.
edit on 3-2-2012 by Philodemus because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2012 by Philodemus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

reply to post by ButtUglyToad

realizing what you are saying for a human,, the relationship with the all and eternal... is in simple terms,, the essence of jesus, buddha, enlightenment, achieving nirvana, the simplest form of what you are expressing, is the seed that grows all those philosophies and religions and praise of the human spirit....

my biggest concern is that on this earth, while we the living humans are here,, why dont we make an actual change to represent this sacredness, the divinity.. because as virtual, as nothingness, as soul video games it really is or may be... while living as a human on this planet,, it is not easy to live a good life,,, there are millions and millions of people who live in turmoil and despair, and starve....

so whats up with that?

Everything IS as IT always IS.

A Question has been asked and We (peeps) have to answer IT. Dew I know the Question? No! But I can tell yew it's right around the corner.

Remember, there are THREE parts to our Reality:

1. Conceptual
2. Perceptual
3. Physical

The only ONE that is REAL is the Physcial.

There is No Divinity, there IS only TrYnitY!

There is No Duality, there IS only TrYnalitY!

There is No U, there IS only WE and WE is Love!

Ribbit

edit on 3-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Everything IS as IT always IS.

A Question has been asked and We (peeps) have to answer IT. Dew I know the Question? No! But I can tell yew it's right around the corner.

Remember, there are THREE parts to our Reality:

1. Conceptual
2. Perceptual
3. Physical

The only ONE that is REAL is the Physcial.

There is No Divinity, there IS only TrYnitY!

There is No Duality, there IS only TrYnalitY!

There is No U, there IS only WE and WE is Love!

Ribbit

What does real mean then? how does conceptual exist, if it is not physical?

how can there be anything that is not physical.... if all that is real is physical?

I personally use the word divine to describe the obtainment of levels of wisdom and understanding many multiplications higher then i in current form, could ever possibly obtain...

what of those of we which deny love?

what if we hate love, or love to hate, love bad and evil... this i where you say its contradictions?

can there ever be a coherent reality? that doesn't depend on contradictions, trynalities, chaos and order... is that the question.... what would that reality be? and why?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

reply to post by absolutely

If everything that is not absolute, is subjective...

how can anything be superior?

if everything is subjective...

From experience I have found that EVERYONE has something to offer and everyone has something that thy alone are better at than any other person on Earth....this could be a slight talent or a very powerful or useful one.

Everything is subjective from one persons or anothers point of view. Split Infinity

Ribbit

Beer Matters! Women Matter! Friends Matter! What I get sucked into doing sometimes MATTERS!
But this morning....finding my freekin car keys mattered as I was up late and had an appointment with someone that I had to postpone! It's GOOD TO BE THE BOSS! LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I wanted to try to guess what 80's band you were in but had no luck figuring it out...

are you david lee roth?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? DAVE IS AS DUMB AS A ROCK! LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
OH...and ps....My HAIR IS REAL! Can you imagine Dave drunk in the middle of a Fire Fight? LOL! As far as this topic is concerned...DAVE, GOD and TIME all have chemical issues! Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

What does real mean then? how does conceptual exist, if it is not physical?

how can there be anything that is not physical.... if all that is real is physical?

I personally use the word divine to describe the obtainment of levels of wisdom and understanding many multiplications higher then i in current form, could ever possibly obtain...

what of those of we which deny love?

what if we hate love, or love to hate, love bad and evil... this i where you say its contradictions?

can there ever be a coherent reality? that doesn't depend on contradictions, trynalities, chaos and order... is that the question.... what would that reality be? and why?

Coherent Reality? Subjective, thus, kNot Real, yet IS!

Reality without Logic/Math? What kind of Reality wood that be?

Reality with Pure Logic/Math? Where dew U think U came from?

What wood that Reality be? Pure bliss! Heaven! Butt We can have that here, If'n peeps really want IT but they wood have to shuck the lies they believe to be trUth and that's where everything falls apart.

If U want to see the trUth about Source, look at the Hubble Pics. C the symmetry, the Perfect Order, the trUth!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

reply to post by absolutely

If everything that is not absolute, is subjective...

how can anything be superior?

if everything is subjective...

From experience I have found that EVERYONE has something to offer and everyone has something that thy alone are better at than any other person on Earth....this could be a slight talent or a very powerful or useful one.

Everything is subjective from one persons or anothers point of view. Split Infinity

Ribbit

Beer Matters! Women Matter! Friends Matter! What I get sucked into doing sometimes MATTERS!
But this morning....finding my freekin car keys mattered as I was up late and had an appointment with someone that I had to postpone! It's GOOD TO BE THE BOSS! LOL! Split Infinity

U forgot get'n laid!

How dare U!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

are you david lee roth?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? DAVE IS AS DUMB AS A ROCK! LOL! Split Infinity

I wuz gonna say the same thing but held off, just in case U were he.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

OH...and ps....My HAIR IS REAL! Can you imagine Dave drunk in the middle of a Fire Fight? LOL! As far as this topic is concerned...DAVE, GOD and TIME all have chemical issues! Split Infinity

Other than the Hair comment, I can't argue!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
You know...in the field of working with talented Musicians....we all have to have several senses of time. We all have an internal clock that is much more accurate than the average person. We also have an ability of performing the anticipated beat or note or ANTICIPATED TIME...that depending upon how good a Musician is...the perception of tim passing actually slows down inbetween the timing or beat or upbeat or down beat or....there are many calculations of rythem and timing and metric stability of a song with Dynamics that could take a hundred books to fill...it is so complex that you either feel it or you don't...this is why not everyone can be taught to be a musician.

But here is how it relates to this topic...between an action...say a specific hit or beat on a cymbal....which is within a part of a song that has 9/7 timing for just a moment before falling back into something else....say 4/4...now the average Grade School Music teacher would say...NO WAY! But we do it all the time. Everyone has to be ready and understand the anticipated beat before we arrive so we are changing time in our heads as when we do this...time is relative and slows down for us mentaly to fit everything in then alow a pause to rejoin a standard 4/4 beat.

This all has to do with perception and when one can do this and understand it...a person realizes that there lies an ETERNITY inbetween this realignment of timing...that if one concentrates or meditates hard enough....can access it...not in physical movement...but in mental cognancy. Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

You know...in the field of working with talented Musicians....we all have to have several senses of time. We all have an internal clock that is much more accurate than the average person. We also have an ability of performing the anticipated beat or note or ANTICIPATED TIME...that depending upon how good a Musician is...the perception of tim passing actually slows down inbetween the timing or beat or upbeat or down beat or....there are many calculations of rythem and timing and metric stability of a song with Dynamics that could take a hundred books to fill...it is so complex that you either feel it or you don't...this is why not everyone can be taught to be a musician.

But here is how it relates to this topic...between an action...say a specific hit or beat on a cymbal....which is within a part of a song that has 9/7 timing for just a moment before falling back into something else....say 4/4...now the average Grade School Music teacher would say...NO WAY! But we do it all the time. Everyone has to be ready and understand the anticipated beat before we arrive so we are changing time in our heads as when we do this...time is relative and slows down for us mentaly to fit everything in then alow a pause to rejoin a standard 4/4 beat.

This all has to do with perception and when one can do this and understand it...a person realizes that there lies an ETERNITY inbetween this realignment of timing...that if one concentrates or meditates hard enough....can access it...not in physical movement...but in mental cognancy. Split Infinity

Georg Cantor proved there are Infinite degrees of Infinite, sew with that, there are also Infinite degrees of finite.

eYe x (eYe - One) = (eYe)² - eYe

Time moves in finite and U just explained it musically!

Ribbit

edit on 4-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Sorry SplitInfinity I caught a nasty cold and was out of commision for a while. Hey thanks for sharing that was an interesting story you had. I'm trying to figure out who you are too now haha. I'm donna rest up some more ill be back in a day or two when this bug is out of my system. Great thread by btw guys.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join