It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is Time

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

"We have nothing to fear but that which We don't understand.
Ribbit

it is better to not reply mister since truth ridiculize u by forcing ur words getting the shape that confirm what i said
u r evil and stupid as it is minus one forever to remove

how one is suppose to understand any when all is of beautiful creations u adore of powerful superior creators that keep inventing wills to do, stupid evil stop replying

eYe find IT interesting that your username is "absolutely" which is a form of Absolute, yet the only thing Absolute is Zero butt you talk about a minus one. Minus one is kNot absolute and neither is plus one.

Sew what up with contradicting yourself like that?

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

"We have nothing to fear but that which We don't understand. If We will just take the time to Understand that which We don't understand, then We will have nothing to fear but Ignorance itself and from there, Ignorance can be eradicated through Understanding." - Old Toad Proverb

You don't understand me but do you take the time to understand? You have nothing to fear but ignorance. Ignorance is not cured with name calling, it is a symptom.

Name calling isn't Ignorance, it's Logical, because it's how We define the Physical!

There are Three balls:

1. White Ball
2. Black Ball
3. Blue Ball

If eYe tell yew to get the ball, yew will reply: "Which One?" If eYe tell yew to get a specific color ball, If yew are kNot colored blind, yew will get that ball. Butt with your thinking, If eYe tell yew to get the colored ball, yew will get the blue ball because yew don't think White & Black are colors.

There are Three types of peeps:

1. Logical
2. Illogical
3. Stupid/Idiots/Lame

Yew are #3 and Stupid and only yew can fix Stupid, 4 only yew can fix yourself!

"Stoopid iz what Stoopid duz!"

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

froggy, everyone know what is true as being what is the justification of any constant fact

truth is never a question but to evil like u meaning to localize so u can jump on for any maximal fruits to ur objective powers and subjective pretense of superiority to truth

if there is truth in existence it says that truth out is a certainty, while u and ur gods are screwed

First, I giggle at yew calling Me froggy, since that's name calling, in respect to a toad.

Second, yew say trUth is never a question, then start off the next sentence with the question of If. Truth is like Love: "Love is born of Logic and Truth is born of Logic."

Sew, both Love & Truth are born from a Question, which both then require Logic! Sew the Source of Love & Truth is Logic!

Butt the real Question IS, what was the Question that Love & Truth were born from?

"The birth of a question is what begins the circle of life and the answer completes the circle, for another question to be born from, to continue the circle forever." - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

edit on 2-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

if there is truth in existence it says that truth out is a certainty, while u and ur gods are screwed

First, I giggle at yew calling Me froggy, since that's name calling, in respect to a toad.

Second, yew say trUth is never a question, then start off the next sentence with the question of If. Truth is like Love: "Love is born of Logic and Truth is born of Logic."

Sew, both Love & Truth are born from a Question, which both then require Logic! Sew the Source of Love & Truth is Logic!

Butt the real Question IS, what was the Question that Love & Truth were born from?

"The birth of a question is what begins the circle of life and the answer completes the circle, for another question to be born from, to continue the circle forever." - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

u keep proving the evil u r, the if was clearly meaning what u were saying, proving that ur perspective is all invented

if what keep standing is true then truth is free, contrary to what u wanted to use it for, what keep standing is all existence

and no there is never any question involved but for evil sake

truth ways are exclusively absolute realities and absolute freedom, so only about absolute facts for constancy sake which is the source of all relative superior values from being the exclusive value fact

ur means to justify questions is to kill truth

what cant know or doesnt know is never questioning

what is meaning a quest is evil for sure since dont do through him his quests

while ur insistence to confuse truth and love is pathetic in all terms, proving to what extent u mean opposites for truth death by its opposition replacing it

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

the only thing Absolute is Zero butt you talk about a minus one. Minus one is kNot absolute and neither is plus one.

Ribbit

ooh now zero is absolute?? how what is nothing at all is absolute? just to say that there is no absolutes

froggy, what is relative and what is free is inherently of absolute base so superior abstraction which is the principal existence fact

minus one of course is absolute abstraction too since it is of evil freedom when what is free is always in absolute terms existing

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

the only thing Absolute is Zero butt you talk about a minus one. Minus one is kNot absolute and neither is plus one.

Ribbit

ooh now zero is absolute?? how what is nothing at all is absolute? just to say that there is no absolutes

froggy, what is relative and what is free is inherently of absolute base so superior abstraction which is the principal existence fact

minus one of course is absolute abstraction too since it is of evil freedom when what is free is always in absolute terms existing

Nothing's Perfect!

Nothing's Absolute!

Nothing's Real!

All THREE are Contradictions!

What is Relative?

"Everything is Relative to Source and Source is Relative to Everything and God is the Ultimate Source!" - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Nothing's Perfect!

Nothing's Absolute!

Nothing's Real!

What is Relative?

"Everything is Relative to Source and Source is Relative to Everything and God is the Ultimate Source!" - Old Toad Proverb

nothing is imperfect since void of any move or fact while free still

nothing cant ever b real since by definition nothing cant b true and since reality is only to things or relative positive superior conception of free constancy abstractions as object things realities

nothing is the negative element that disable its freedom to be absolutely, which is the reason of evil sense and wills out of nothing freedom as possible way

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Nothing's Perfect!

Nothing's Absolute!

Nothing's Real!

What is Relative?

nothing is imperfect since void of any move or fact while free still

nothing cant ever b real since by definition nothing cant b true and since reality is only to things or relative positive superior conception of free constancy abstractions as object things realities

nothing is the negative element that disable its freedom to be absolutely, which is the reason of evil sense and wills out of nothing freedom as possible way

Nothing Free's your mYnd from the shackles that bYnd U here!

Sew go ahead and keep believing yew know the trUth, IT will just keep you in the prison yew've always been in, the prison of your Closed Mind.

Ribbit

edit on 2-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

something cool about this is you are a writer and you must dig words.... perhaps you have heard the statement;

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was God

or; the word is god

That's from chapter one of John. It is in reference to Christ. It is an affirmation of the deity, authority and purpose of Christ. But that is mostly irrelevant to your point. Because whether the word means “word” or it means Christ the means and ends are the same. But in means Christ. Lol

a little something ive thought about this if you dont mind.....

Don't mind at all.

this idea of intelligence,, of labeling.,,, of rule and law,,

the fact that language, communication is one of the biggest necessities for understanding and cooperation between humans,

That's the reason that in the ancient Sumerian/Babylonian myth of The Tower of Babel, God used it as our Achilles heel. Confused our tongues so that we couldn't be on the same level as Him (symbolism).

if it werent for the physical laws governing the universe how would all the forces cooperate, and keep forms and order..

humans use reason and logic within these concepts of language, to create mathematically precise laws to keep humans in order. ( that is the original intent at least,, the intention are pure of most of the ten commandments)

Yes, indeed. Nice analogy.

the word, the concept, the thought, is the driving force for action,,, for knowledge, for progression,, the organizing, understanding, and utilizing information for a purpose..

the language is the code of operation... its allows you to create and know yourself,,. to muster up original thoughts,,,

Yes and imagine the tricks that got played on the young human mind by those with more prowess say, 200,000 years ago. An age long before written language, before things were documented and able to be used against the author with sceptically analytic precision.
So many things about our formative years were set as stone into our collective by word of mouth alone. 245,000 years go by and finally someone starts to write things down and suddenly you have the conceptual linguistic equivalent of the Empire State Building and everyone’s like, “Holy crap! How'd that get there!? It must be divine.” Off topic for your idea, sorry.

ohh and another way it fits, is to speak the word, humans use an extremely complex and highly numbered system of vibrations from their voice-box,.,.

the uni verse,.,. is the spoken word of god,.., the universe is pretty much made of vibrations, and harmonics, waves of collected energies,.which form different systems of functions and event,. some or many may even allow purpose, meaning, quest, and drama to exist...

See this is fun. I like it. Genesis doesn’t say God thought, 'let there be light'. It says he spoke all of creation into existence. That’s cool. Which makes you wonder, about the previous lengthy discussion I had about concept. Concept or emotion or whatever, once it is spoken by man is it therefor created and now reality? Do we have the power of creative language in that sense?

i dont need you to say god doesn't exist,

Relax man.
The totality of What Is, is God.

. maybe it is foolish to assume that i will not come again..

Nope. 'Bout right.

just a thought... your a cool dude,, i dont claim to know or be anything, i dont need to, or need to be,,, just trying to see what i think.. and think what i see..

If there is anything I do know, it is that I know nothing and I never will. But in the mean time it is fun to play dress up. But it’s only play. And when we’re all done the clothes go back in the trunk and we’re left in our spider-man undies duke'n it out over who gets the last red popsicle. The orange ones are dumb.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Philodemus

Thanks for the response,., just wanted to throw that out there..

what do you personally think of the universe, and earth? what its all about? how its all about? why its all about?

i understand that is not easy to answer, maybe not possible....but i am curious enough in your answer to ask...

how would you feel if ( God forbid) you died,, and you were conscious of your spirit....and there was more to your journey?

i know you dont think that is the case,,, but how would you feel, or what would you be thinking if thats what happens?
edit on 3-2-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Philodemus
reply to post by SplitInfinity

And it all becomes clear!

NO....It all turns mutiple shades of grey. Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Sew go ahead and keep believing yew know the trUth, IT will just keep you in the prison yew've always been in, the prison of your Closed Mind.

it is u that mean absolute knowledge evil liar, while it is obvious that i dont mean any but what i subjectively is my right and not anyother business

keep beting on nothing to pretend getting being free smthg, as if nothing exist before meaning nothing moves

keep believing that u can say what is superior to u, for a pretense of enjoying ur closed mind, u will soon b forced to live with it forever alone since u proved seeing ur brain as absolute superior positive fact to urself

mister what is superior dont see brains as prisons they are superior in all terms to whatever u may come up with

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

If everything that is not absolute, is subjective...

how can anything be superior?

if everything is subjective...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

From experience I have found that EVERYONE has something to offer and everyone has something that thy alone are better at than any other person on Earth....this could be a slight talent or a very powerful or useful one.

Everything is subjective from one persons or anothers point of view. Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
yes god is time.
a human invention.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

anything is positive superior fact when it is objective clarity, it is of constancy objective value as true relative freedom constancy which cant be but out of absolute freedom constancy

truth equation is object existence out of relating positive freedom to superiority freedom in absolute terms, u dont have to do it it is done that is how existence is objective and any perspective is existing reality

now what is left out of object existence is yes subjective in absolute freedom which doesnt concern anything nor anyone else

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

it is u that mean absolute knowledge evil liar, while it is obvious that i dont mean any but what i subjectively is my right and not anyother business

keep beting on nothing to pretend getting being free smthg, as if nothing exist before meaning nothing moves

keep believing that u can say what is superior to u, for a pretense of enjoying ur closed mind, u will soon b forced to live with it forever alone since u proved seeing ur brain as absolute superior positive fact to urself

mister what is superior dont see brains as prisons they are superior in all terms to whatever u may come up with

Simple question 4U:

Where is the Space-Time of Numbers?

1. In-between the number
2. The number itself
3. Pass the number
4. All of the above

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

What if everything is absolute instead?

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

From experience I have found that EVERYONE has something to offer and everyone has something that thy alone are better at than any other person on Earth....this could be a slight talent or a very powerful or useful one.

Everything is subjective from one persons or anothers point of view. Split Infinity

And the Absolute point of view is, Nothing matters!

Where's your Subjective in that? @@:

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BBalazs
yes god is time.
a human invention.

Humans haven't invented anything!

You are living a Delusion!

Ribbit

new topics

top topics