It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is Time

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

trying to find more examples i quickly came across this,, has some more meanings of the number 7 if your interested... i think its toadly cool.

www.betemunah.org...

the more stand out ones,, color, dimension, sound...

Color & Sound are the only ones that have any merit, sew let's discuss them.

A misconception about Colors is that there are 7 primary colors, when actually, there are only THREE Primary Colors:

1. Red
2. Yellow
3. Blue

(Order of 7 colors of Rainbow: Roy G. Biv)

mintaka.sdsu.edu...

Sew there are only THREE Primary Colors!

As to Sound, the 7 Notes of an Octave mentioned are kNot all there is. The correct Octave Scale has 12 tones:

en.wikipedia.org...

Didn't you ever notice there are 7 Ivories and 5 Ebonies, to a full Octave?

12 = 1 + 2 = THREE

The FIVE Numbers of this ONE-Verse (Uni-verse) are: 2, 3, 6, 8, & 9.

Three IS the Greatest Number OF the Universe!

What yew just demonstrated is a perfect example of:

"When wrong is the Teacher, wrong is the Student and Two wrongs don't make a right." - Old Toad Proverb

The internet IS full of wrong, it's your job to out the wrong by verifying the data is correct.

Ribbit

edit on 1-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Philodemus

So scripture that was written a thousand years ago in Greek is some how numerologically corrolated to english words today?

How dew yew know it was written a thousand years ago? Where yew there when it was written?

What yew refer 2 is actually Quintillions of Earth years old. It's hand-me-down props and you are playing right into the script.

Yew have bought into the Greatest Con of All Time!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Carry on believing your mind made delusion.
I will stick to the truth.
Just because you 'think' you speak the truth does not make it true.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Carry on believing your mind made delusion.
I will stick to the truth.
Just because you 'think' you speak the truth does not make it true.

And what makes yew think yew know the truth? Did yew hear it from the wize profit YouTube?

I find the werds that sould alike, 2B quite interesting:

profit = prophet
why = Y
you = U

Ribbit

Ps: eYe don't speak the trUth, eYe C IT and hear IT everywhere. It's amazing how the Light can be seen with an Open eAr and the Song of the Universe can be heard by an Open eYe.

edit on 2-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

The eye that sees and the ear that hears can only do so presently.
Only the mind can make up another time and the mind can not hear or see.
It is the eye and ear of presence that watches the mind. The mind is an appearance, it is not the seer and knower.
edit on 2-2-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

he is complete a nerd, whenever there are eyes or ears there is evil stand, it is easy to come up with anything when all is beyond everything

what matter is exclusively logics which is by definition superiority reason since sorted through freedom rights values and objective positive existence constancy

it is obvious that who mean conscious still facts is evil when it is more obvious that absolute superiority is relative constant change facts

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

The eye that sees and the ear that hears can only do so presently.
Only the mind can make up another time and the mind can not hear or see.
It is the eye and ear of presence that watches the mind. The mind is an appearance, it is not the seer and knower.

Yew just proved beyond a shadow of doubt just how Closed Minded yew are! With the Old Toad Proverb:

"There are nOne so Blind as those that will kNot sEe with their One eYe and nOne so Deaf as those that will kNot hEar with their One eAr and nOne so Lame as those that will kNot wAlk on their One fOOt!" - Old Toad Proverb

The One eYe & One eAr & One fOOt mentioned are of your mYnd and it has a companion quote that's similar, yet much much older:

"There are None so Blind as those who will not See, there are None so Deaf as those who will not Hear."

You have another old saying:

"Put the shoe on the other foot."

The massive majority of yew think that means to take the shoe off one foot and put it on the other foot, when that isn't what the old saying is about. The #1 and only Rule of Logic dictaes: "Always Question the Equation." With that equation, there are only two questions: (1) What shoe? (2) What foot? Dew yew ever run around with just One shoe on? Nope! No one does, 'cept'n a one-legged person! Yew either have two shoes on or no shoes on, sew then, how can yew put a shoe on the other foot if it already has a shoe on it? How? It's your Third Foot on your Third Leg (kNot the proverbial third leg dangling betweeen your legs) and yew are suppose to MENTALLY imagine the situation as if it where yew and by dew'n sew, yew put the shoe on the OTHER foot, your third foot, by using your THIRD EYE, your mYnd, the ALL SEEING EYE.

With your Now crap, yew are missing the two legs and are hoping around on one leg but that leg your hoping around on, isn't your Third Leg, it's your pecker!
Yew cannot have the Now without the Then & When, just as yew cannot have Zero, without the -1 & +1. The Universe teaches that lesson butt yew aren't listening with your 3rd eYe!

ignorance + tyranny + fanaticism = -3

virtue + fortitude + integrity = +3

-3 0 +3

The Path to the Light is a Circle!

YOU = Y x 0 = U

Ask NOthing, be U!

Y! = Y x 1 = eYe

Ask All, be WE!

Thank yew for proving beyond a doubt, just how Closed Minded yew are!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

he is complete a nerd, whenever there are eyes or ears there is evil stand, it is easy to come up with anything when all is beyond everything

what matter is exclusively logics which is by definition superiority reason since sorted through freedom rights values and objective positive existence constancy

it is obvious that who mean conscious still facts is evil when it is more obvious that absolute superiority is relative constant change facts

IT IS more obvious that absolute stupidity is relative constant no facts.

Yew are Stupid!

"Stoopid iz what Stoopid duz!"

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

The shoe is on the other foot:
the circumstances are reversed; a change of places has occurred: Now that we are rich and they are poor the shoe is on the other foot.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Yew are Stupid!

Ribbit

stupid is the evil as evil is the stupid that cant the least conceive logics being always free ways, bc u r evil that is why u r inherently stupid taking seriously shapes complexity as replacing what is objectively existing

stupid is the evil as intelligent is the true

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Never mind God is time.....

I would suggest a thread titled "God Is Coming". Just an inkling i have given events that are happening globally.
Happy days

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Yew are Stupid!

Ribbit

stupid is the evil as evil is the stupid that cant the least conceive logics being always free ways, bc u r evil that is why u r inherently stupid taking seriously shapes complexity as replacing what is objectively existing

stupid is the evil as intelligent is the true

Ignorance is the true proverbial Evil:

"Someone once said:

"We have nothing to fear but fear itself."

That isnt correct!

"We have nothing to fear but that which We don't understand. If We will just take the time to Understand that which We don't understand, then We will have nothing to fear but Ignorance itself and from there, Ignorance can be eradicated through Understanding." - Old Toad Proverb

"It is our personal responsibility, as Individual Members of Humanity, to utilize Logic to achieve Wisdom and then to incorporate that Wisdom into our everyday lives to make the World a better place for all of Mankind. - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10

I would suggest a thread titled "God Is Coming". Just an inkling i have given events that are happening globally.
Happy days

How can SumThing come that never left?

How can yew find SumThing yew never lost?

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

truth occur always at least in two ways, to protect superiority freedom and inferiority base as being objective present always fact positive

when in concept two is more then one so if one to truth is attacked by all the second is free

two for absolute floor when absolute is inherently free superior sense and relative absolute freedom for always superiority freedom the roof

two legs make the balance bc the two are for same thing while protecting positive stable constant being

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Happy days

Ribbit

The same way that there is only one God yet the divisions in religions make it hard to believe

Sorry let me explain....

I am me. To my sons and daughters i am dad. To my friends i am Lee, to you i am Jazz10. One and the same.

God is one.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

"We have nothing to fear but that which We don't understand.
Ribbit

it is better to not reply mister since truth ridiculize u by forcing ur words getting the shape that confirm what i said
u r evil and stupid as it is minus one forever to remove

how one is suppose to understand any when all is of beautiful creations u adore of powerful superior creators that keep inventing wills to do, stupid evil stop replying

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

"We have nothing to fear but that which We don't understand. If We will just take the time to Understand that which We don't understand, then We will have nothing to fear but Ignorance itself and from there, Ignorance can be eradicated through Understanding." - Old Toad Proverb

You don't understand me but do you take the time to understand? You have nothing to fear but ignorance. Ignorance is not cured with name calling, it is a symptom.
edit on 2-2-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

truth occur always at least in two ways, to protect superiority freedom and inferiority base as being objective present always fact positive

when in concept two is more then one so if one to truth is attacked by all the second is free

two for absolute floor when absolute is inherently free superior sense and relative absolute freedom for always superiority freedom the roof

two legs make the balance bc the two are for same thing while protecting positive stable constant being

There's your dualistic illusion getting in your way again.

Finding the Truth occurs in One way, by combining the Three to C the One that yew always were!

When in concept, Three is One, if the Two, One on each side of the One in the center, is attacked by All, the One in the center is All that's left standing in the End.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Finding the Truth occurs in One way, by combining the Three to C the One that yew always were!

When in concept, Three is One, if the Two, One on each side of the One in the center, is attacked by All, the One in the center is All that's left standing in the End.

Ribbit

it is horrors what u preach to others, as if what still standing is not a condition like any
as if a form existence is anything else then anyother form reality in absolute objective perspective

u r totally evil that mean truth of absolute inferiority, which prove what i always say about evil being negative inferiority sense in opposition to positive superiority way of truth

froggy, everyone know what is true as being what is the justification of any constant fact

truth is never a question but to evil like u meaning to localize so u can jump on for any maximal fruits to ur objective powers and subjective pretense of superiority to truth

if there is truth in existence it says that truth out is a certainty, while u and ur gods are screwed

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Happy days

Ribbit

The same way that there is only one God yet the divisions in religions make it hard to believe

Sorry let me explain....

I am me. To my sons and daughters i am dad. To my friends i am Lee, to you i am Jazz10. One and the same.

God is one.

Butt yew are kNot dad, yew are kNot Lee, yew are kNot Jazz10. Those are all Illusions of this Matrix, 4 the real U IS a Child of God, a Child of Zion, 4 the real U is your Soul and as a Soul, U have no children, only brothers & sisters and a Mother. Yin-Yang is a perfect correlation, the two opposites in the center (brother & sister) and the Circle encompassing them (Mother).

As to the divisions created by religions, the Law of Order & Equation of Perfect Order explains them:

Law of Order:

Order, via Control, breeds Chaos but Control, via Order, isn't Control.

Equation of Perfect Order:

Zero Control = Zero Chaos = Perfect Order

What that all dictates is Control isn't Order but Order is Control.
Contradictions!

Look @ Religion and C all of the Control built into them and then realize, Man did kNot create Religion, it's part of the Script, part of this Construct.
What did Morpheus say the Matrix was? Control!

Everything IS One and God is One sew God IS Everything but Everything is kNot necessarily God. Sew understand, contradictions are the way of Life, the way of the Universe, the way of God.

Ribbit

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join