It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU financial dictatorship agreed to by EU ministers last night

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Lets consider (very actual these days) how in China they use slaves to produce iPhones, for which people pay how much? $300-350.So that some people can "earn" profit and boast all over the press. And guess what, worker's protection is in full gear in those factories - prevention from suicide!

It brings something else to my mind. How do we know the whole project of North Korea is not just that? Or Myanmar? You know, floods damaged chip production in Thailand, and lo! Hilary flies to Myanmar, and suddenly Myanmar opens up for "democracy" and, yep! chip factories move to Myanmar where there is really cheap labor... I recommend everyone to watch Rambo 4 because it is very accurate about how this world works and how immeasurably stupid western pro democracy "activists" are.

Global economic crisis is about one thing only. Impoverishing everyone, thus creating cheap labor. America "gave up" Moon, because China has cheapest labor which will produce rockets and lunar bases really cheap. They are all in a deal. They always were. It is really laughable how no one sees this. And also very sad.

And EU is preparing to keep pace. Europe alone cannot oppose this momentum.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

There has been a lot of shifting of jobs as the industrial revolution continues to sweep the world. When China first started manufacturing, their products where rubbish. Now their standards, capability and quality have improved over the years. This growth of capability is also spreading through out many other regions of the world. Some see it as slavery, some as earning your keep and others just as progress. I do acknowledge that there is injustice on where the line is drawn for worker rights all around the world.

It is good you are aware of some of the politics behind international trade, not all is cloak and dagger but it does go on.

Global economic crisis is about one thing only. Impoverishing everyone, thus creating cheap labor.

With the mess behind 9/11 you might be right and the economy is just another flag in the game. I am leaning more towards government deregulation, black budgets, focus on short term profits, lack of sound economic policy, fraud, self interest, complexity and greed. The economic system does need to be sturdy with the aggressive culture of corporate operations that sometimes surface. Lately some of the boys have been playing a little too hard and exposed some of the cracks in the system.

There have been some good reports occasionally coming out indicating some momentum towards a more stable global economy. With so many different values, cultures and beliefs it does take some time to work out just where this direction is. Still a lot of work to go to establish the common rules and help reduce some of the conflict.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I believe it is a fact that economy doesn't exist outside of political environment. Even what people produce in their gardens, even rain they collect, are appropriated by political regulation and, of course, taxed. Even people's body metabolism is regulated (Codex Alimentarius). And, more and more important as the means of ruling, "intellectual property" (copyright).

There is no such thing as economy. It is a myth. There is only a mechanism of ruling and extracting value and energy. Very much like the idea exposed in Matrix. Much, much more than just fiction. We are all beginning to wake in this reality, and probably too late to do anything constructive to prevent this cannibalistic experiment.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

You are right that money is purely a political tool. But it does exist and has been part of society for thousands of years, helping civilisation organise and grow into what it is today. In earlier tribes money was not needed as the groups could easily keep track of who has been doing what. As the populations grew some way to facilitate trade and sharing or resources was required so money developed and we have been stuck with it ever since.

There has been a lot of problems and crashes along the way in working out the best method of managing an economy. Money has also been effective in establishing the pecking order of society to allow the competitive nature of DNA to do its work. While you are still breathing it is not too late to do anything constructive.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Without state and capital (profit) ideology, society tends to stagnate (which is not bad because there is no oppression). But, state means no natural course of exchange. So, economy in state is simulated and in most cases minimized for the most of people, because values are monopolized and directed towards the top, as means of control. After neolithic times, technology advance dictated economy because it enabled political dominance. Today, we have global state because technology enables it. But, economy is so broken that I don't think it will ever be as it should. There will only be more oppression and more redirecting of values from bottom towards top of pyramid. The whole thing may just fall apart, which is most likely because technology growth never controls its own pace. There is no moderation, only talk of "austerity measures". Crisis is inevitable, and we have it at our hands. And why is that? The ruling entities are controlled by technology advance and they are just inert and stupid and don't know what to do, but patch what they can, and it doesn't help. We are controlled by a gambler's mind which entered into a tunnel vision. All politicians actually do is shift attention of people and manipulate them with fear mongering. And often with mass murder, as in war. That is a fact.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Not living in the EU I am not subject to the constant debates, arguments and actions that would be distressing. The concept of 'austerity' as defined by IMF actions in the past is akin to political take over. With the establishment of the EU this is what is happening to the member nations. A government is only as good as its ability to organise and without economic control this ability is greatly diminished.

When looking into the culture at the tip of this pyramid there are a lot of stories of devil worship, mind control, UFO's and corruption at unprecedented levels all working towards totalitarian control. The risks of where this could lead is quite clear as the dark side of the empire takes away our free will.

Alternatively, as civilisation continues to grow and the world becomes a smaller place things are becoming very complex. People are just trying to hang on and do the best they can despite all the challenges and difficulties. War and murder has been part of the rules for a very long time, power and control have gotten things done. I do value reason above all, but in a world full of so many lies and secrets it is not always reliable.

Society has a history of hierarchy so I will not slam the EU just because of that. With the global population continuing to grow, organisation is important. There is a power shift taking place in the EU so accept it, without it you will see what a broken economy looks like as financial rebuilding takes place and international currency conflicts continue.

The one bit of hope that I do have with the global economy is that there is growing oversight and negotiations with the current state of affairs. I am not sure if the main powers can find the common ground in global financial management or one will rise to rule them all, stay tuned.

edit on 26-1-2012 by kwakakev because: added full stop

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Lets put that slave thing into perspective here,,, look up FOXCONN
its 33/cents per hour on a 35 hour shift,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

And they throw themselves off the roof if they can escape,,,,

but they do have a "stress management Team"
,,,in place too deal with this " stress induced phenomina" there words not mine,,,
-----------------------------------------

Ya there the ones who are doing the throwing,,,,,
suicide my ASS
sorry just a little perspective on the meaning of the word " slave " labour.

Me.
edit on 26-1-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome

Lets put that slave thing into perspective here,,, look up FOXCONN
its 33/cents per hour on a 35 hour shift,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

And they throw themselves off the roof if they can escape,,,,

but they do have a "stress management Team"
,,,in place too deal with this " stress induced phenomina" there words not mine,,,
-----------------------------------------

Ya there the ones who are doing the throwing,,,,,
suicide my ASS
sorry just a little perspective on the meaning of the word " slave " labour.

Me.
edit on 26-1-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

That's exactly what I meant. And countries like NK and Myanmar, and many others for that matter, are just that - sweatshops for "developed" world, while we are being constantly assured those are the rogue countries with nuclear weapons facilities blah blah blah. Do you think that Mexico as a failed state is bad for America? It provides lots of cheap alien immigrant labor. And they have certain benefits...

Look at this farce with Iran oil. NATO has captured Libya in the meantime, and now Iran oil will be properly directed to China... China is not in War on Terror. China exploits Afghanistan minerals, builds railroads and highways there, while NATO is policing and preventing Taliban from damaging Chinese interests. There is a secret international political scene, but it is quite visible if someone wants to look at it.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Why is it that when a politician signs up their country, everyone shouts "NWO puppet" at them, but when David Cameron tells Europe where to get off with a you're-not-getting-a-nickel-out-of-us line, no one has a word of support for him?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ballisticmousse

If I thought he was genuine I would support him, but as he's reneged on nearly everything he's ever said about Europe well excuse me but I have little or no trust in the arrogant and conceited toff.

When he gives the British people the referendum on EU membership that they want and that he promised then I'll express my support and respect.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join