It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia Day car flag flyers 'racist'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I get instantly bored these days when I hear the word 'racist'. How can people be racist just because they are proud of their country? It's ridiculous.

I would imagine the majority of people on this planet are proud of their homeland, so I guess that that same majority are all guilty of racism - including me and you.

And it takes a racist to know a racist IMO.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Civ 4 is the best game ever! Regarding the topic which is a very sensitive one and even though I am not Aussie I feel Canada has a similar situation. This might sound bad or racist but I dont think it is, and thats my pride in the fact my ancestors took this land. I wouldnt be here if they didn't and I cant change how they did it and back then the world was alot less friendly.

Living today in a global society I believe everyone should be respected and have the same human rights but countries should have the right to sustain their culture and make their own rules. There seems to be a global agenda against being proud especially if your white imo.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Ah yes, racism. When you don't have a well founded argument for or against something, break out the race card. If that's all that someone has to offer, they've already lost the debate.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

What culture? You can go to hell for a start and second, relaxation is a culture.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Another silly study to deem whites are racist, surprise surprise!!! I'm starting to get worried at this trend, and to what end means is sought by whoever is pursuing this agenda.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join