It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Wonder we are confused.. (A timeline of obama's family history)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
It takes quite a while to read, but the timeline is posted in chronological order based on public records retrieved from marriage records, death records, civil court proceedings, etc. wtpotus.wordpress.com...

As I read it, I saw a main theme within MOST of his entire clan, and extended families< They hate America, and yet do everything in their power to use whatever America gives them for free (education/illegally living in the country, etc) . But I swear, the confusing and strange timeline of all those "wives" and other relatives. No wonder young Barry grew up confused and suffering with an identity crises of sorts. It is all he knew....

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Speak for yourself. I'm not confused.

I have read books and hundreds of sources about Obama, his family and their history and I am not confused at all. I also have NO reason to believe that they "hate America".

I read that fluoride in our water can cause confusion. Are you drinking city water?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Nana2

I'm not confused, Obama hates the America I grew up in. When you recite 'hundreds' of sources about the president, could you be a little more specific? The one I like the most is Larry Sinclair's. You know, the one that won't go away?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Oh BH I thought that you read Obama's ever thrilling "Dreams From My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance" The whole book practically surrounds Obama's struggle for Identity and details how he himself grew up confused. He still is confused as morphs from one identity to another. Kind of like Oprah or Madonna. Whatever he thinks will work for him.

From the age of 10 onward, Obama struggled with who he was/is. "I was trying to raise myself to be a black man in America, and beyond the given of my appearance, no one around me seemed to know exactly what that meant." - Obama "Dreams" According to him this is how he learned to be black "“TV, movies, the radio; those were places to start. Pop culture was color-coded, after all, an arcade of images from which you could cop a walk, a talk, a step, a style.”

As a boy he didn't like being half white and probably still doesn't like it. Obama says this
"“I ceased to advertise my mother’s race at the age of twelve or thirteen, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites,”

Obama admits to being upset in high school by these statements "“a white girl mentioned in the middle of conversation how much she liked Stevie Wonder; or when a woman in the supermarket asked me if I played basketball; or when the school principal told me I was cool.” “I did like Stevie Wonder, I did love basketball, and I tried my best to be cool at all times. So why did such comments always set me on edge?” Hmmm.

Confusion is the common thread that runs through Obama's personal life and on into his presidency. Obama embraced his father's side of the family. (the father that abandoned him) and practically denounced his white lineage. He embraced that which could serve him most politically and continues to do so. Our mulatto president called the grandmother that raised him a "typical white woman"...

As for his Kenyan family... They are still fighting with and suing each other of the meager estate of Obama's absentee Father in a state of polygamous confusion and bitter rivalry.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I did read it.

I grew up confused, too. I think many people do. Whether it's about race, sex, guilt, negativity, religion or whatever, we spend most of our adult lives overcoming the trauma of our childhood.
I don't fault anyone for being a bit confused considering all the mixed messages we get as we grow up.

I'm not going to fault a person for struggling with their identity as they're growing up. I think about 100% of people do that.
We all need to struggle to find out who we are and what we believe in... Life is struggle.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

You are correct. Everyone struggles at some point and most people finally reach the stasis point. I struggled to find my niche but found it in college and in my life thereafter.

Obama is still struggling all these years later, still morphs and still panders to whomever he thinks can bring him closer to the greater good that exists only in his mind. The man who campaigned on transparency in DC and to end political divisiveness has turned out to be the ringleader dividing this nation on multiple fronts and continues to cast the veil over any and all things related to his administration.

I will always remember Obama as the president who ushered class warfare into this nation on a red carpet.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
nice derail
dont think the OP was trying to point out a confused upbringing, like everybody had...as one reads thru the time line, one sees confusing statements and confusing timeline of life...not that barry was a confused child, which he does admit himself.

this public timeline does not make sense and is confusing..sucks to be POTUS and have everybody looking into your life and past, 'specially when you are trying to hide ..something........i'm confused..no wait, you're confused, ahh, no...they are confused....no, ummm.....wait what was i thinking.....meeehh, it's all so confusing

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by jibeho

I did read it.

I grew up confused, too. I think many people do. Whether it's about race, sex, guilt, negativity, religion or whatever, we spend most of our adult lives overcoming the trauma of our childhood.
I don't fault anyone for being a bit confused considering all the mixed messages we get as we grow up.

I'm not going to fault a person for struggling with their identity as they're growing up. I think about 100% of people do that.
We all need to struggle to find out who we are and what we believe in... Life is struggle.

No I am not either, however do I want some an obviously confused and mentally distressed person making decisions for MY life and for my children's lives to come? NO~!!!!!! Do I want such a person to be in a powerful position KNOWING how he feels about my race?? (white) NO!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
this is so 14 seconds ago

we are onto romney now

try to keep up

new topics

top topics

join