Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Something funny about ATS...and the whole world for that matter

page: 4
26
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by twinsoulz23
 


The so-called "collective unconscious" is a new age, luciferian concept for the lost sheep of this world.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Repent and turn to the Lord of lord, King of kings. Amen.




posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DissentFromDayOne
reply to post by twinsoulz23
 


The so-called "collective unconscious" is a new age, luciferian concept for the lost sheep of this world.


Really?

Links?

Proof?

Experiences like the OP to justify that?

Did Jesus say that?

Maybe the "father" he prayed to was his unconscious?

Maybe as stated "and I say when two of you come together (elf congruence no conscious/unconscious battle) and you say pick up that mountain etc......

Did Jesus say elsewhere you Had to pray in more than ones to reach him to be heard?

Is he not the savior then of the abandoned, alone and widowed and orphans?

When did luci (wont spell the rest of the word put it in print) first come into history?

Can you quote me Bible verses on that please?

Have you ever questioned where your beliefs come from?

Was Jesus not very "New age" at the time?

Do you know where your beliefs are?

Could you explain an difference between beliefs and values?

Who or what is making your heart beat now, making you digest your food and keeping your body temperature as it is, all working perfectly?

Thank you

Love

Elf



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by twinsoulz23
 


Just today I stated in another thread how I'm going to look more into the works of Carl Jung....now just randomly checking out the top threads I find yours and here is Jung mentioned again. Guess I should really get to reading up huh?



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by baalbuster
reply to post by twinsoulz23
 


Just today I stated in another thread how I'm going to look more into the works of Carl Jung....now just randomly checking out the top threads I find yours and here is Jung mentioned again. Guess I should really get to reading up huh?


Oh the irony
, but yes Indeed my friend, you definitely should! The works of Carl Jung are fascinating to the mind, And once you Begin to truely understand his philosophical stance, there is no turning back...He is the one who coined the terms Collective Unconsciousness, and Synchronicity, as well as many other terms used in the world of psychology. You wont be disappointed at all.

www.carl-jung.net...

---1Love



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf

Originally posted by DissentFromDayOne
reply to post by twinsoulz23
 


The so-called "collective unconscious" is a new age, luciferian concept for the lost sheep of this world.


Really?

Links?

Proof?

Experiences like the OP to justify that?

Did Jesus say that?

Maybe the "father" he prayed to was his unconscious?

Maybe as stated "and I say when two of you come together (elf congruence no conscious/unconscious battle) and you say pick up that mountain etc......

Did Jesus say elsewhere you Had to pray in more than ones to reach him to be heard?

Is he not the savior then of the abandoned, alone and widowed and orphans?

When did luci (wont spell the rest of the word put it in print) first come into history?

Can you quote me Bible verses on that please?

Have you ever questioned where your beliefs come from?

Was Jesus not very "New age" at the time?

Do you know where your beliefs are?

Could you explain an difference between beliefs and values?

Who or what is making your heart beat now, making you digest your food and keeping your body temperature as it is, all working perfectly?

Thank you

Love

Elf



Thanks Elf you took the words right out of my mouth! And I agree, the philosophies that Jesus taught were very 'New Age' indeed! The Christ consciousness...Christ was a title not his actual name!
Thanks for that fascinating reminder

---1Love



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DissentFromDayOne
reply to post by twinsoulz23
 


The so-called "collective unconscious" is a new age, luciferian concept for the lost sheep of this world.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Repent and turn to the Lord of lord, King of kings. Amen.



LOL I would believe that, if it weren't for the fact that I DONT worship Lucifer

the devil is man's EGO...if only more would see that...
I follow my own path to God the Prime Creator..He is within us all...I listen to my higher self, and what resonates within me...
Christianity doesn't do that for me, although I believe it is just one more path to God...



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by twinsoulz23

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by twinsoulz23
the works of Carl Jung.

You are Jungian? Very cool. I never understood the love affair psychology had with Freud during the 70s and 80s, and the disdain that was shown Jung. But thankfully that trend seems to be reversing itself. Freud (and his daughter Anna) are kinda on the outs and Jung is making a comeback.
Jung ... very cool.


Thank you and yes I never understood why Jung is so outed in the world of psychology. His works are very humble and make more sense to me than Freuds work. Although I have to admit Freuds work on Dream symbolism is very enticing to the mind, yet Jung expanded on that and made it more understandable on a mundane perspective.
I for one believe Jung's work will have a renewed interest in the masses, if people will just Look for the connections in their own personal lives.

---1L


I believe this is why Freud was more mainstream than Jung... his work was promoted by his scary nephew, Edward Bernays - shaped the face of bsh##t that we're still paying for. Scary family they were.



The story of the relationship between Sigmund Freud and his American nephew, Edward Bernays. Bernays invented the public relations profession in the 1920s and was the first person to take Freud's ideas to manipulate the masses.




posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by twinsoulz23
 


Wow! so your higher aspect is uriel and the ram is the aries sign is a ram. You seen the connection between the name of the ram, the archangel, and your sign. Its funny you say it helps with perspective because i looked at my reading for today and it said to try to see from others perspective! Its crazy you see synchronicities in numbers like that. What made you think of that during a game? I always see 3:33 for some reason and 11:11. How the hell did you know i was libra? Freaky!



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by BroketheWall
reply to post by twinsoulz23
 


Wow! so your higher aspect is uriel and the ram is the aries sign is a ram. You seen the connection between the name of the ram, the archangel, and your sign. Its funny you say it helps with perspective because i looked at my reading for today and it said to try to see from others perspective! Its crazy you see synchronicities in numbers like that. What made you think of that during a game? I always see 3:33 for some reason and 11:11. How the hell did you know i was libra? Freaky!


---Honestly, I was almost afraid to post that information for fear of being looked at as a nut lol, but maybe thats why you had that reading...
For awhile now, I've been hooked on Numerology, somehting about it connects with me. Ever since I learned about it, the meanings behind numbers, and that reality is built upon mathematics and geometry...I've come to see number sequences as messages. It's hard to explain, but i will make an attempt.
I believe 6-Dimensional (Higher-Self Aspect) beings, or Logos, communicate with man via number sequences and synchronicity, as well as Dreams. Therefore, I've subconsciously taught myself to LOOK for those sequences,I'll just glance, see one, and make the connection. Usually i see them immediatley after I've had a profound thought, epiphany, or insight into something. You can teach yourself to do as this as well by simply researching and understanding Metaphysical topics such as Synchronicity, and Sacred Numerology.
Once I understood this, I began to see these numbers almost everywhere, all day, everyday. They usually appear in multiples of 11, such as 55,44, 333,111, 77,88,and 99. Whenever i see those numbers, I pay attention to what I am thinking at the moment.
When i was watching the game that particular day, I had the thought before-hand that my higher self was going to send me a message. Sure enough the sequence just randomly appeared while I just happend to be paying attention to the game at that moment. Then they went into half-time, and there the numbers were! I immediately made the connection, and wrote the sequence down, and then deciphered it...
All it was a furthur conviction of my inner truth. It was all subjective to me, yet it came to my awareness in the objective world....
There has been a drastic rise of people seeing these number sequences as well, mosty since last year...Many believe the Universe is communicating with us in the language of Sacred Numerology, which makes sense since the Universe is built on number sequences...
I dont know how i knew you were a libra, but i had the feeling you were, thats why i decided to ask you. Ive been having this thought that i would come to meet the other 3 cardinals...Libra is in direct oppositon to Aries on the Cardinal cross...Capricorn to Cancer:

Capricorn
Aries-----------------Libra
Cancer

Crazy right? Maybe you we were meant to have this conversation, if you get my drift...
Also, I dont even remember how that name came to me, it just did and i knew it was the truth...and that was way before I made the connection with the Ram, and before I even knew he was known as a cardinal...as well as his specific element...Milton describes him as the "sharpest sighted spirit in all of Heaven." Also, from Wikipedia:

Where a fourth archangel is added to the named three, to represent the the four cardinal points, Uriel is generally the fourth.[2] Uriel is listed as the fourth angel in Christian Gnostics (under the name Phanuel), by Gregory the Great, and in the angelology of Pseudo-Dionysius.

I guess when its time to, they reveal themselves to you, like I keep saying though, you have to be the one to discover and make the connections...
Strange indeed.



---1L
edit on 26-1-2012 by twinsoulz23 because: (no reason given)
edit on 26-1-2012 by twinsoulz23 because: (no reason given)
edit on 26-1-2012 by twinsoulz23 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Looking like a nut? If being a nut is trying to find the truth in your own way, then call me a nut all day! You have a gift of seeing the universe in the way not many see! I think i know why i had that reading...you see i am usually see well from others perspective but i have just been looking through the wrong windows here lately. Its my perspective i needed to change, in order to further my spiritual journey. Lately, i have been at a road block and it's time i get back to work. Here lately i have been trying to share my journey with others because i no longer care of judgement from others because my intentions are good. If it's the truth, one day in there life they will realize it. I mean im not really onoxious about it but if someone ask my view, i no longer hold back! People are not use to change and i think thats why catalyst like us are here for...share your gift! I too believe numbers are the language of the universe and i dont think any one that knows how the universe works would doubt that! Things that usually come to me are things that relate on all levels from microcosmic to macrocosmic. That comes to me just like meaning in numbers come to you. Everything you have said i can relate to! Thanks for letting me see your perspective and my own!



posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by twinsoulz23
Wuddup.
This is my very first thread, so please bear with me. I would like to discuss a strange personal phenomenon I have keenly began to notice about ATS and pretty much the entire world.
I am a longtime lurker of ATS. Well, since last year, before I even became a member of ATS, I noticed that certain thoughts I have, or even 'visions', pertaining to the nature of the Universe, and life in general, somehow manifest their way onto threads posted by members. What I mean is that ill think about something, or ask a question to myself, and the answer just somehow comes to me, in the form of media, even television shows. For example, i had questioned to myself subjectively of course, whether or not I should join the Army Reserves. Well as soon as i went on ATS, i discovered a thread where an individual declared that they are going into the ArmyReserves in June.

www.abovetopsecret.com...


It used to blow my mind when this happened, and for awhile i thought maybe im just 'trippin'. But the happenings are so frequent and too coincidental, that i decided something is going on...
I've been fascinated by synchronicity ever since i first read about it in The Holographic Universe, and the works of Carl Jung. I believe it could be the culprit, but I feel there is something much more deeper going on than just simple synchronicity.
My question is, has any other members noticed this? Is anybody else also aware of this strange fact? I do believe in the Collective Unconscious, as well as the We are all one philosophy...but this seems different for some reason. For awhile I even thought way left, and started thinking there is something going on against me, as though my thoughts are being projected and seen, and some kind of force is letting me figure out that they can read my subconscious mind...although I know this is very unlikely, though not implausible. What are ya'lls thoughts on this? Am I tripping? Or are there other keen observers of these strange coincidental happenings? And no I am not schizophrenic, I know ppl cannot read or physically see my thoughts, contrary to what a schizo believes. It was just a theory nothing else.

Anyways, sorry for my articulation
Thoughts?

---1Love


This has happened to me many times. It's not on a common subject, like "where do UFOs come from" or "what are the strange sounds." It is always on a topic that is not commonly discussed or thought of and is very specifically identical to what I was thinking. I find this very peculiar but don't know where to go with it.



posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB

Originally posted by twinsoulz23
Wuddup.
This is my very first thread, so please bear with me. I would like to discuss a strange personal phenomenon I have keenly began to notice about ATS and pretty much the entire world.
I am a longtime lurker of ATS. Well, since last year, before I even became a member of ATS, I noticed that certain thoughts I have, or even 'visions', pertaining to the nature of the Universe, and life in general, somehow manifest their way onto threads posted by members. What I mean is that ill think about something, or ask a question to myself, and the answer just somehow comes to me, in the form of media, even television shows. For example, i had questioned to myself subjectively of course, whether or not I should join the Army Reserves. Well as soon as i went on ATS, i discovered a thread where an individual declared that they are going into the ArmyReserves in June.

www.abovetopsecret.com...


It used to blow my mind when this happened, and for awhile i thought maybe im just 'trippin'. But the happenings are so frequent and too coincidental, that i decided something is going on...
I've been fascinated by synchronicity ever since i first read about it in The Holographic Universe, and the works of Carl Jung. I believe it could be the culprit, but I feel there is something much more deeper going on than just simple synchronicity.
My question is, has any other members noticed this? Is anybody else also aware of this strange fact? I do believe in the Collective Unconscious, as well as the We are all one philosophy...but this seems different for some reason. For awhile I even thought way left, and started thinking there is something going on against me, as though my thoughts are being projected and seen, and some kind of force is letting me figure out that they can read my subconscious mind...although I know this is very unlikely, though not implausible. What are ya'lls thoughts on this? Am I tripping? Or are there other keen observers of these strange coincidental happenings? And no I am not schizophrenic, I know ppl cannot read or physically see my thoughts, contrary to what a schizo believes. It was just a theory nothing else.

Anyways, sorry for my articulation
Thoughts?

---1Love


This has happened to me many times. It's not on a common subject, like "where do UFOs come from" or "what are the strange sounds." It is always on a topic that is not commonly discussed or thought of and is very specifically identical to what I was thinking. I find this very peculiar but don't know where to go with it.


Right! Thats exactly what I have noticed as well, these occurances only happen on uncommon and really random topics. Just today i had another one, I overhead a TV show where a woman explained that she had a Psychic that was very accurate in her predictions, apparently the said psychic predicted accurately that the woman would have a child, a month or so before she discovered she was pregnant! Well the connection (synchronicity) manifested in the most random fashion, I was on FB and a friend of mine out of nowhere IM'd me and said he had a reading from a psychic friend of his, and she said he would have a child by the end of the year! I was alarmed, it was one of those I knew I was right moments. Everyday I am becoming more and more convinced that I am creating my reality on a moment to moment basis...these occurences are so frequent now that i no longer become mindblown, I just recognize the synchronicity and move on....Something is definetly happening on a micro and macrocosmic scale, and more people are beginning to realize this...
Personally I think human consciousness is evolving...

---1Love



posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Another amazing synchronicity occured to me the other day folks! This one may be hard to believe for some, but Well here it goes...
Last week me and my Uncle were having a conversation about (really random) the rapper Coolio...
My Uncle, who works at a Nightclub on the strip in Vegas, was explaining how him and Coolio had a conversation at the said nightclub a few weeks prior...
My aunt happend to meet him aswell ( she works at a casino) and she took a picture with him...

Well yesterday, and this is the truth so help me God, I went to the store to go pick up an item for my Mother, well guess who was in the store....Yup you guessed right...COOLIO himself...

I was so shocked I couldnt even acknowledge his presence...it was truely an amazing moment....
These synchronicities are becoming more powerful by the day....What an amazing time we are living in. I feel honored to be experiencing these things...

---1Love






top topics



 
26
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join