It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something funny about ATS...and the whole world for that matter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Wow everybody I didn't expect this thread to get this much interaction, as this is my first thread. I really appreciate everybody's inputs, I'm still sifting through all the comments so forgive me if I don't reply to a specific inquiry, I will do my best to read and respond to each comment. I'm on a mobile phone so its kind of hard

---1love

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
Do the movies give you clues and signs in the pictures? If so, what do you see? Do you hear voices in your head? A little voice inside my head said, don't look back, you can never look back. Do your dreams manifest themselves at any time? What were they? Do you feel like you are falling sometimes? Do you have any time dimensia displacement, mind displacement? IF SO, you have now entered the twilight zone. Do not attempt to change the channel for we control the pictures sounds and colors in your brain. This is not a test. DO DO DO DO, DO DO DO DO. ZAPP.

Hahahahah that made my day thanks for that! Don't worry the only voices I hear in my head is my SELF, he is always talking...

---1L

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by twinsoulz23

No, I don't think you're tripping I think you are probably intuitive in some manner and however, you find your answers is unimportant that you do find your answers at all is what matters. Yes I do believe in synchronisty and the collective unconscious. I mean I think our thoughts have to go somewhere after we think them and I don't think theres any such thing as coincidence which was probably an old fashioned term for synchronisity.
I haven't noticed what you said about ATS and I've lurked hear for years until I finally decided to join this year and become a contributing member. Its good that you're able to see this way. Have you tried this with other formats such as newspapers or magazines You'd probably be good at connecting the dots and reading between the lines.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by twinsoulz23
the works of Carl Jung.

You are Jungian? Very cool. I never understood the love affair psychology had with Freud during the 70s and 80s, and the disdain that was shown Jung. But thankfully that trend seems to be reversing itself. Freud (and his daughter Anna) are kinda on the outs and Jung is making a comeback.
Jung ... very cool.

Thank you and yes I never understood why Jung is so outed in the world of psychology. His works are very humble and make more sense to me than Freuds work. Although I have to admit Freuds work on Dream symbolism is very enticing to the mind, yet Jung expanded on that and made it more understandable on a mundane perspective.
I for one believe Jung's work will have a renewed interest in the masses, if people will just Look for the connections in their own personal lives.

---1L

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I can relate exactly to what you speak of. As of late my life has been this way and I've just accepted it. It's very nice having affirmations like these, yes?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1loserel2

No, I don't think you're tripping I think you are probably intuitive in some manner and however, you find your answers is unimportant that you do find your answers at all is what matters. Yes I do believe in synchronisty and the collective unconscious. I mean I think our thoughts have to go somewhere after we think them and I don't think theres any such thing as coincidence which was probably an old fashioned term for synchronisity.
I haven't noticed what you said about ATS and I've lurked hear for years until I finally decided to join this year and become a contributing member. Its good that you're able to see this way. Have you tried this with other formats such as newspapers or magazines You'd probably be good at connecting the dots and reading between the lines.

Thanks for that, in glad to see like minds on ATS. I feel I can speak about these these types of occurrences on here and not feel crazy for speaking my mind and expressing what I see and feel. To many a time I tried to talk about subjects like this with friends or family, but they just blow me off like a nutcase, because they aren't trying to hear what I have to say. It can be frustrating sometimes and I'm sure my fellow memebers can understand where I am coming from with that. Yes the only truths that matter are the ones that resonate within you. Call it your higher self speaking to you or whatever, it doesn't matter what you call it. As long as you feel like its the truth, and you've seen the objective and subjective proof that you are right, then move with that feeling, not the ones others try to push onto you. I am not saying I have all the answers but I will most certainly state what I believe is true, and if others are or are not vibrating on mY level then so be it, maybe their not ready to hear what we have to say.
From my personal perspective, synchronicity is real and is a fact of life. Others probably call it coincidence but I know deep down they do feel the same way...

Glad to see others ARE vibrating with me...

---1Love

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumbleHelper

I can relate exactly to what you speak of. As of late my life has been this way and I've just accepted it. It's very nice having affirmations like these, yes?

Yes it is very nice. It made my day waking up, logging on to ATS, and reading how people have had a similar albiet the same experience as I have been having. We all need positive affirmations to our beliefs, it keeps us from going insane with confusion. I am a spiritual person, but I have an inquisitive scientific mind. I need to se evidence, subjective or objective. As long as I know others are going through the same, it feels great not to feel alone on this subject...

---1L

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Blew my mind aswell! Yep, i was underneath
my oning when i was a little kid playing mortal combat and lighting struck my oning. The funny part is i was playin the role of raden the lighting god! Ever since then i have had a great fear for lightning. Yep, im joining next month actually. Lets try a little experiment here, just curios....
My name is drew, from ohio, wright patterson air force base to be exact. Im 22 with a great love for sports and country music. The mysteries of life are what occupy my mind the most! If any of these things register with you i will go into further detail...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl

Originally posted by Sorgmodig

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl
It happens to me ALL the time. One year I had a student teacher in my classroom, and he was AMAZED at how often it happened to me. So I guess this isn't the experience everyone has. But for me, synchronicity is the rule, not the exception.

Yeah, I guess you are real special. I guess you are in "contact with the universe", or, atleast, "higher beeings". They focus all their "astral energy" to provide you with correct answers.

Wow, you need to take a break of some sort. Let me guess...you notice a lot of hostility in your life...directed at you...from everyone around you....Could it be related to your ATTITUDE????

Hahahahahahaha exactly. His life sucks and is in a negative state because that is how he views the world! A simple concept if you ask me

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BroketheWall

Blew my mind aswell! Yep, i was underneath
my oning when i was a little kid playing mortal combat and lighting struck my oning. The funny part is i was playin the role of raden the lighting god! Ever since then i have had a great fear for lightning. Yep, im joining next month actually. Lets try a little experiment here, just curios....
My name is drew, from ohio, wright patterson air force base to be exact. Im 22 with a great love for sports and country music. The mysteries of life are what occupy my mind the most! If any of these things register with you i will go into further detail...

Well my first name is Demitrius, and I'm from California...BUT I was in the Air Force for 3 years! Stationed in Germany...and I am also 22 years old! That is amazing. I am actually not a fan of sports, except the Chargers of course lol. And I love Hip-Hop music, although I do find country music appealing to the senses. And yes the mysterious of the Universe occupy my mind almost 24 /7...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum Logic
You, my friend, are not the only one. It is as if consciousness of similar individuals is merging as a collective thought form, while still maintaining individuality. If you feel as I do, this is the future of our race, and it is growing exponentially. The Universe is telling us it's secrets, and more are listening everyday.

Yes my friend I can vibe with that 100%... more and more of the masses are indeed beginning to listen to what the Universe is trying to tell us. The merging of like-minds? Indeed could you possibly be referring to the Awakening? I'm trying not to veer off topic but I do believe the counsciousness of the human race is expanding or 'ascending'. Perhaps this phenomenon that I spoke of is a signal of some sort...what do you think?

---1L

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Ok hip hop...i can dig that! Do you like immortal technique or tech nine? I have relatives in cali, what part? I think if more people thought like that than we'd be alot farther as a whole! I guess that leaves more work for us. What is your zodiac sign and when are you planning on joining the reserves?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by BroketheWall

Ok hip hop...i can dig that! Do you like immortal technique or tech nine? I have relatives in cali, what part? I think if more people thought like that than we'd be alot farther as a whole! I guess that leaves more work for us. What is your zodiac sign and when are you planning on joining the reserves?

Immortal Technique only because the things he raps about are on a whole other level than the rest of hip-hop...Although I do like tech nines flow! I'm originally from San Diego, a big military city...my zodiac (which I feel is very important) is Aries, indeed I'm a Ram lol. I am hoping to join the reserves before Summer.
edit on 25-1-2012 by twinsoulz23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
I think it is more of an illusion that these answers come to you. You are thinking about a certain topic so it is only natural that you will be more likely to notice a topic on ATS dealing with that subject.

That happens to everyone.

Similar phenomenon with people seeing 11:11 everywhere. If you are thinking about it you will notice it more than if it is not on your mind.

But that is my humble opinion and mine alone.

On a side note, please calm down everyone. It seems a few are taking things a bit too personal. We all have our thoughts and opinions on this matter and there is no reason for this thread to turn into a fight. Everyone's thoughts are valid. Not everyone is going to agree with you and you are not going to agree with everyone. But each of our thoughts are just as valid as everyone elses.

So take a breather if you need to. I can just see things leading down the road towards the mods jumping in and slapping people on the wrist. Smile. Take a break if you need to. ATS will be here when you get back.

Peace and love.

edit on 24-1-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

Thank You my friend, and you are correct Everyman is entitled to their own opinions at the end of the day...but that still doesn't mean they are entitled to disrespect others for their beliefs and thoughts. But yes lets keep it peaceful round here yonder.

Back on topic though, it very Well could be what you said, an illusion, but how do we know reality itself isn't an illusion? Everything we name and interpret is simply that, an interpretation. A simple human opinion. For all I know I could be wrong about it all, we could be wrong about everything we know! But like I said before even if I only noticed it because I thought it, how does that explain random synchronicity? Something to ponder...

---1Love

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomLuva
I've noticed some of these things the past 12 years of my life. Some of them are predictive thoughts out of nowhere. "I'm getting a speeding ticket today" thought in the morning, by afternoon I was receiving my first ever speeding ticket. Funny thing that made me reply to this post, I was pondering joining the Army Reserves last night. I'm not sure if I should take this sign as a yes do it, or keep with my actual decision. I have noticed a need to complete tasks I had put on hold in the past. I'm not sure if this is an age/maturity thing, or a some sort of shift. Thanks for the thread!

I thought the same thing when I first seen the aforementioned post regarding the reserves...is it a sign that I should join? At the end of the day your interpretation is all that matters...of you feel it is a sign then most definitely join! You will he doing a great thing for yourself and your family.
Maybe the reason you got the ticket is because u dreamed it the ninth before or something to hat nature...precognition can manifest in thoughts and dreams as well! Intuition is a powerful human ability of the mind...listen to what your spirit tells you, and follow your soul!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

I knew you would like immortal technique being that he raps about deep/out of the box things. Tech nine is a monster too! See this country boy knows good music lol...my cousin lives in the san diego/whales vagina area(anchorman). We might be shipped to the same boot camp then! Why do you feel its important, curious?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
"What you focus on Expands"?

Ever bought a new car then seen them everywhere?

Ever met a new friend then notice there name in conversations (different people same name) more than usual?

Ever been very grateful for life then find more things to be happy about?

Conversely ever chosen to think about how bad things are, then find more things to be down about?

BTW I have played with the "Library Angels" for many years.

Edit to add an very old and the wisest of sayings from source itself lol "Anon"

Watch your Thoughts because they become Words

Watch your Words for they become Actions

Watch your Actions for they Become your Destiny

Love

Elf

edit on 24-1-2012 by MischeviousElf because: (no reason given)

Great quote.
Listen to your inner self that is where thoughts spring forth from destiny.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by BroketheWall

I feel my sign is important because for some reason I feel it has a connection to my Higher Self, and it is a Cardinal sign, one of the four cardinal signs, the West Wind...the others being Libra, Cancer, and Capricorn. These four signs also represent the four sacred elements...Fire (Aries), Water (Cancer), Air (Libra), and Earth (Capricorn)...

en.m.wikipedia.org...(astrology)

When I discovered this fact, it led me to the name of my higher self aspect, whose name I will not mention unless....I will give you a clue...
There are 4 main archangels, each one represents the 4 winds, or corners of the earth...and also these 4 specific archangels are known as the Cardinals...the bringers of change...cardinal signs tend to be INITIATORS (catalysts), and are champions of causes that benefit their fellow man...The four signs are also in opposition; an opposition is an opportubity. For objectivity. It allows you to see someone elses side of the picture in BALANCE with your own perspective. The four cardinal signs form a cross as well...the Cardinal Cross. It is said these four points are extremely important in the development of the psyche because cardinal represents the beginning, the opening of the DOOR to a new path. these four points work toward initiating something, whether it be the evolution of a personality or soul...
You see, synchronicity essentially helped me to discover his name...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Notice something about that link above?...
now look at this...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

He is known as the 4th Cardinal, and also represents FIRE, or the Flaming sword from the garden of Eden...
He is also an angel of poetry, a passion of mine as well.
A synchronistic event I had also furthur convinced me of this truth...the synchronicity manifested as numerology, strangely and perhaps ironically, the numbers came to my awareness via the medium of television, specifically the Nov 7, 2011 NBA basketball game score between the LA Clippers and Milwaukee. You can look this up as well, it was during the 4th (that number again sheesh) quarter of the game....
The numbers appeared as the following:

92 4th 3:33 23

Well I interpreted it as this:

9+2=11, an occult number in numerology and also, 11 is the sum of his name when converted via the numerology chart based off the Pythagoras system...11 is very sacred and and the occult revere It...The number11 also represents CHANGE.

4Th: that's self-explanitory I think.

3:33: 33 is another sacred occult number, and 333 can be translated numerically into 33,33,33 (3×11,3×11,3×11) or 666 (3+3,3+3,3+3)
It can also be looked at as 11,11,11...a number sequence that seems to be of great importance...

And last but not least, 23: for me I was born March 23, 1989. 2+3=5 another occult number as well. I will be turning 23 this year...and lastly 5 is my Higher-self and mines Divine life path number when you add our destiny numbers together, the numbers coming from the aforementioned numerology chart.

IM curious, is your sign Libra by chance?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BroketheWall

Unfortunately, if I go into the reserves I will get to skip bootcamp, as I already was in the military full time. You don't have to repeat bootcamp once you've done, unless you go into the navy or the marines, the AF is actually a branch of the army, a fact some aren't aware of...

---1Love

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan
Can you please ask yourself about all the strange rumblings/sounds in the sky. I would really like to see the answer on here.

My thoughts on the strange sky sounds? Well...I believe perhaps thy have something to do with the Project Blue Beam conspiracy, as well as Haarp...has anyone else made this connection as well? Perhaps if we all think about it, the answer will come to us, afterall there is power in numbers...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join