It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World History and Bosnian Pyramids 2011

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
PREHISTORIC AND ANCIENT HUMAN SOCIETIES

Almost everything they teach us about the ancient history is wrong: origin of men, civilizations and pyramids. Homo sapiens sapiens is not a result of the evolution and biologists will never find a “missing link”, because the intelligent man is product of genetic engineering. Sumerians are not the beginning of the civilized men, but rather beginning of another cycle of humanity. And finally, original pyramids, most superior and oldest, were made by advanced builders who knew energy, astronomy and construction better than we do

Now this I agree with. It makes more sense and has more evidence than Evolution and or The Invisible Man!!

I saw on another thread 'God Is An Imaginery Friend'. Lol that statement is correct.

But seriously all you have to do is look at all the old structures on Earth and look at how all the people used to live and you will see where we have come from.

piramidasunca.ba...
edit on 24/1/2012 by stevcolx because: Forgot link

edit on 24/1/12 by masqua because: replaced All Caps in title

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I absolutely believe that we have probably just barely scratched the surface of our ancient history. But I don't believe that we were subjects of genetic engineering. Genetic evolution is absolutely possible, and I think it has been proven to be possible in a short amount of time(100,000 yrs). Just look at dogs, they have evolved, with our help, from wolves. And while their DNA is very similiar, there are behavior and appearance differences that cannot be ignored. Also, look at the experiment they did in russia, where in under 50 years, they were able to domesticate the fox to the same point as dogs are today. I feel that we may have domesticated ourselves. I tend to think that the more we lived outside of nature, the more we changed in who we chose for a mate.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx

Almost everything they teach us about the ancient history is wrong: origin of men, civilizations and pyramids. Homo sapiens sapiens is not a result of the evolution and biologists will never find a “missing link”, because the intelligent man is product of genetic engineering. Sumerians are not the beginning of the civilized men, but rather beginning of another cycle of humanity. And finally, original pyramids, most superior and oldest, were made by advanced builders who knew energy, astronomy and construction better than we do

Now this I agree with. It makes more sense and has more evidence than Evolution and or The Invisible Man!!

I saw on another thread 'God Is An Imaginery Friend'. Lol that statement is correct.

But seriously all you have to do is look at all the old structures on Earth and look at how all the people used to live and you will see where we have come from.

piramidasunca.ba...
invisible man?what about your invisible genetic engineer alien friends,the irony.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Well, I wouldnt have mention the invisible friend comment, but in regards to the bulk of material, I do have a smidge of belief in engineering of the human dna, since evry ancient book of history tells very similar stories. The people who responded to your invisible comment should probably bite their lips, because they dont know anything. So their comments just make them look foolish. Then again, no one knows anything. We have thoughts and ideas, but will never have evidence, to prove god, or to prove engineered dna, or both, or neither. We are what are and here cause we are here.. Lets get over it and enjoy it.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by remyrange

"Just look at dogs, they have evolved"

Well a dog just ripped a six year old girls ear off in the UK, so we cant have domesticated them that much. I dont think we can prove evolution until we observe it in action in another place/planet, if it works in a simalar fashion there then we can say this is how organisms evolve due to evolution definitely.

I personally dont see us climbing down from the trees, discarding our bannanas and then only 200,000 years later building nuclear reactors and going to the moon without some help from something other than evolution. Thats just me though, i respect your opinion.

edit on 24-1-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376

Originally posted by stevcolx

piramidasunca.ba...
invisible man?what about your invisible genetic engineer alien friends,the irony.

The only difference between the gene of a human and the gene of a chimpanzee is that on a human, the second and third chromosomes are fused together. How can this happen in nature? chromosomes do not fuse together on their own without genetic manipulation.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Poster quote: "Invisible man?what about your invisible genetic engineer alien friends,the irony."

We have more evidence for ancient and present day visitors (engineers) from space then we have actual evidence for any god.

Throwoff the old limiting mantle of what the term "supreme being" means. Simply add an "s" to the end of that term and you have a far more accurate picture of what the Universe is about. And you will have more positive feelings about the ETs. But the next time they come in earnest, let us not be so hasty as to make gods of them.
edit on 24-1-2012 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-1-2012 by Aliensun because: clean up

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

There are no Bosnian pyramids. Osmanagic is a fraud and the only reason this story got any interest in the first place is due to an irresponsible media.

The Bosnia-Atlantis Connection

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

Wow. There's not a single true fact in that post. Humans and chimpanzees actually have about 60 million differences in their genomes. The fusion also contributes very little to those differences and is not the cause for us separating as a species. Also, you would think that if this fusion were the reason humans existed that it would have occurred 100,000 years ago when humans first emerged. However, all evidence suggests that the fusion actually occurred millions of years ago. Finally, chromosomal fusion does happen in nature quite frequently. About 1 in 1000 live births have a chromosomal fusion.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

There are no Bosnian pyramids. Osmanagic is a fraud and the only reason this story got any interest in the first place is due to an irresponsible media.

The Bosnia-Atlantis Connection

Well they have gone to alot of trouble to create a hoax then.

www.bosnianpyramids.org...

www.exohuman.com...

bodymindspiritjourneys.com...

There are lods of sites detailing the Bosnian pyramids. Are they all hoax sites?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I love pointing this out, but we aren't the most complicated species on our planet. most intelligent? Yes.

Complicated, lol, not at all. The Apple Genome has twice as many Genes are the Human one. Who can explain why apples have more genes than humans? Hmm? There a lot of missing pieces in evolution, even I will admit that.
edit on 24-1-2012 by truthinfact because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Most of these sites are written by people who have no background in archaeology and are simply repeating what they heard on television (from people who have no background in archaeology) or Osmanagic. The other people who are spreading this story are the Bosnian government who are desperate for tourism. Scientists have even criticized the Bosnian government's handling of this whole situation by saying, "This scheme is a cruel hoax on an unsuspecting public and has no place in the world of genuine science."

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Wow. There's not a single true fact in that post. Humans and chimpanzees actually have about 60 million differences in their genomes. The fusion also contributes very little to those differences and is not the cause for us separating as a species. Also, you would think that if this fusion were the reason humans existed that it would have occurred 100,000 years ago when humans first emerged. However, all evidence suggests that the fusion actually occurred millions of years ago. Finally, chromosomal fusion does happen in nature quite frequently. About 1 in 1000 live births have a chromosomal fusion.

So are you saying evolution is solely responsible for the difference between chimps and humans? If that were the case, why does the fossil record show a huge gap between us and primates? And by your own statement, maybe it would appear that the human race is much older than what the establishment says.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I believe the bosnian pyramid thing to be a hoax, Semir Osmanagić was a metal worker from texas that realized he could get attention by making outlandish claims. Nowadays he seeks attention by jumping on any alternative subject that will get him attention from 2012 claims to the crystal skulls.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Where's this gaping hole in the fossil record that people keep talking about? We have a complete fossil record going from Homo sapiens sapiens all the way back to Australopithecus africanus, which was much an ape. I'm actually pretty certain we have a complete fossil record going back even farther.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Where's this gaping hole in the fossil record that people keep talking about? We have a complete fossil record going from Homo sapiens sapiens all the way back to Australopithecus africanus, which was much an ape. I'm actually pretty certain we have a complete fossil record going back even farther.

Thing is that's mainstream information. Most of mainstream info is false. It doesn't have a leg to stand on. Look at the last 2 world wars. The history for them is BS. Mainstream news and history is all crap. So what and who do u believe?
edit on 24/1/2012 by stevcolx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I'm going to go with the information that is peer-reviewed and tested and re-tested. If you want to go with the information that has nothing backing it except the word of a New Age author whose entire livelihood is based on you buying his book that's fine by me. Just don't be surprised when nobody is convinced by what you say.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Oh really? First I've ever heard of the fossil record being complete. And I guess all these people as well.Here's a start for you pal.

“Given the fact of evolution, one would expect the fossils to document a gradual steady change from ancestral forms to the descendants. But this is not what the paleontologist finds. Instead, he or she finds gaps in just about every phyletic series.” (Ernst Mayr-Professor Emeritus, Museum of Comparative Zoology at Harvard University, What Evolution Is, 2001, p.14.)

“All paleontologists know that the fossil record contains precious little in the way of intermediate forms; transitions between major groups are characteristically abrupt. Gradualists usually extract themselves from this dilemma by invoking the extreme imperfection of the fossil record.” (Gould, Stephen J. The Panda’s Thumb, 1980, p. 189.)

“What is missing are the many intermediate forms hypothesized by Darwin, and the continual divergence of major lineages into the morphospace between distinct adaptive types.” (Carroll, Robert L., “Towards a new evolutionary synthesis,” in Trends in Evolution and Ecology 15(1):27-32, 2000, p. 27.)

“Given that evolution, according to Darwin, was in a continual state of motion …it followed logically that the fossil record should be rife with examples of transitional forms leading from the less to more evolved. …Instead of filling the gaps in the fossil record with so-called missing links, most paleontologists found themselves facing a situation in which there were only gaps in the fossil record, with no evidence of transformational evolutionary intermediates between documented fossil species.” (Schwartz, Jeffrey H., Sudden Origins, 1999, p. 89.)

“He [Darwin] prophesied that future generations of paleontologists would fill in these gaps by diligent search….It has become abundantly clear that the fossil record will not confirm this part of Darwin’s predictions. Nor is the problem a miserably poor record. The fossil record simply shows that this prediction was wrong.” (Eldridge, Niles, The Myths of Human Evolution, 1984, pp.45-46.)

“There is no need to apologize any longer for the poverty of the fossil record. In some ways it has become almost unmanageably rich, and discovery is out-pacing integration…The fossil record nevertheless continues to be composed mainly of gaps.” (George, T. Neville, “Fossils in Evolutionary Perspective,” Science Progress, vol. 48 January 1960, pp. 1-3.)

“Despite the bright promise – that paleontology provides a means of ‘seeing’ evolution, it has presented some nasty difficulties for evolutionists the most notorious of which is the presence of ‘gaps’ in the fossil record. Evolution requires intermediate forms between species and paleontology does not provide them. The gaps must therefore be a contingent feature of the record.” (Kitts, David B., “Paleontology and Evolutionary Theory,” Evolution, vol. 28, 1974, p. 467.)

And this is just a few prominent paleontologist quotes. Neither evolution nor creationism fully explains why/how we're here. That leaves genetic manipulation imo. Ever go out into the woods and just sit? If you do you will realize that there is a harmony between all things on this planet. A harmony for all creatures but one. And that is humans. We have no harmony with our surroundings on this planet. So why is it such a stretch to say we're not really of here?
edit on 25-1-2012 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

[/qwww.sciencedaily.com...

this is from the article.

Researchers at the Georgia Institute of Technology have now determined that the insertion and deletion of large pieces of DNA near genes are highly variable between humans and chimpanzees and may account for major differences between the two species.

The research team lead by Georgia Tech Professor of Biology John McDonald has verified that while the DNA sequence of genes between humans and chimpanzees is nearly identical, there are large genomic "gaps" in areas adjacent to genes that can affect the extent to which genes are "turned on" and "turned off." The research shows that these genomic "gaps" between the two species are predominantly due to the insertion or deletion (INDEL) of viral-like sequences called retrotransposons that are known to comprise about half of the genomes of both species

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
reply to post by remyrange

"Just look at dogs, they have evolved"

Well a dog just ripped a six year old girls ear off in the UK, so we cant have domesticated them that much.

Hmmm yes we have, over a period of many thousands of years.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join