It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 UFO seen by many people recorded live. (youtube title)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
OK, well, the simple reason I believe that it is a toy or remote controlled vehicle is the pulsing lights. The pattern they produce is just too, how do I say this...human, or maybe sophemoric? LOL. I bet if we could get a real clear picture of it, there would be stickers of little green aliens on it.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
My guess is a kite or toy of some kind.....also the black london cab.....isnt a london cab. Look at it carefully, its got a square flat back.

There are MANY toys on the market that have LED lights attached. Kites have become popular.

My guess is this....people are going out buying UFO toys to get views of their videos. Youtube pays you to upload content (with the right account), if a video goes viral...you can expect to make £100,000+ off the back of it.

Just type LED Kite into google, i think you will find your answers there

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
not seeing it coming i understand, but why we always can't see it disapear ...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
It acts just like a kite with led lights

Some kind of version of this....

See the 3:30 mark for an almost identical effect.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by dadfortruth1

...what do you guys think?

As mentioned by a previous poster - it appears to be a kite/RC craft with LED's

Not unlike what can be found here...
LED Kites

Add some funky zoom in/out for a pulsating effect, a bit of video editing and we have ourselves a You Tube UFO vid'.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
it is an led kite..

UNFLAGGED

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Here is a word of advice for everyone....if you THINK it is a hoax.....do not post it. Not here.

T&C are pretty clear on posting hoaxes:

15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

15l.) [HOAX]: In the event you Post more than three items that are later determined to be of an obviously hoax, fraudulent, or faked nature, your account may be terminated without warning.

Finding something on YT, posting that it may be a hoax, and then discussing said probable hoax is not going to fly here.

edit on January 24th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I guess only half of their ship works.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
if it's BlueBeam... they still have a long way to go if they want me to join the NWO!

it kind of reminded me of this one in Brasil www.youtube.com...

was it debunked? either way it's beautiful
edit on 24-1-2012 by Prokofiev because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-1-2012 by Prokofiev because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Anything that floats on air currents as a kite does would be moving according to the surrounding air currents since kites being gliders rely upon the air flowing over it to remain aloft.

Lets look at the underlying principles of aerodynamics before so quickly determining the nature of this object.

Have any of you ever flown a kite ? How long did it remain in the exact same position if at all ?

Ok, I know we aren't supposed to think and just suck on $hit sandwiches and/or whatever the vast majority of debunkers put up on this site..

I guess it's time to go watch my Television and get some real dis info.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
it is an led kite..

UNFLAGGED

I agree it's most likely a led kit or similar, but there is no need to shout "UNFLAGGED" at me

I dont really care about flags.

What bothers me is you just take other peoples word. When I first watched the video I didnt think it was a real UFO (ET craft) and I said that in my OP.
It could and most likely is just a led toy, but we still cant call it 100% unless the guy who owns the toy comes forward.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Either E.T. has the equivalent of a "party bus" or that's an RC toy. I'm going with toy.

Whole video reminds me of the London UFO hoax video's from 2011. Gather some people on the street looking up, and insert "UFO", though I don't think this video is CGI like the London ones.

Bothers me a bit the way the video is edited, and how every time they put the "object" into focus, the scene cuts away. I like my UFO vids to be clear, continuous, and with a good frame of reference. This has none of the above.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Very cool video,

Thats pretty big id say, not RC toy not that big, there are also lots of lights on it = more weight = less chance RC, its static/doesn't move, and there is zero noise, what hovers in silence?

If i'm going to be perfectly honest those light look to primitive to be ET,

So im going with an expensive well planned hoax

top topics

<< 1   >>

join