My dream~a city being attacked by Tactical Nukes

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Last night, I 'thought' I was in Portland Ore but, now I'm not entirely sure.. I'll try and be as actuate as possible.. it wasn't scarey as I thought it should have been .. but here goes..
--------------------------------

I was standing at the corner of Graham St. & Kelly Ave and as you look West, you can see the ramps, I happen to look up and saw a mushroom fireball but, it wasn't a big one; I knew in the dream it was a tactical nuke, I think only because it didn't shake the ground I was at..

Next, I know I'm running with a woman and I look up again to the ramps and a HUGE round metal ball slams into one of the ramps and stays there, (best description would be that of a sea mine with spikes coming off of it), I ducked behind 2 buildings and the mine goes off and Massive fireball follows..

Next, we're running, what I seems to be a open area under the ramps, and see a metal shed, like 25 feet wide and like 75 feet long, we go in there and there and it's filled with people. Next I hear loud speakers saying to surrender or something.

We go outside to see what's up, and 2 women are patrolling outside but, their dressed in BDUs, with slightly pink mixed in with the camo; as we got in front of them to ask what is going on, we notice it's 2 of the women that we talked to in the metal shed and they looked like they were 'zombfied', blank stare but, were not zombies and looked at us and said ." Surrender" we bolted before they could catch us ..

I think we went back into the metal shed and I talking with a group of people men and there was a map laid out of the area, as I looked at it, it looked like Alaska because I noticed the long chain of island and remember someone saying we can't go that way because the only way to get up there for the short cut is by hiking, dirt bikes or horses, we'll have to go around to get to the Peninsula

However, now that I looked at the 'peninsula' it wasn't Alaska .. the 'peninsula' that I saw looked exactly like Alaska's but it was flipped 180*
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit on 24-1-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I don't mean to spam this dream all over the place lol, but I literally just finished writing the very same dream in another thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...

what strikes me instantly is the correlation between the two women in our dreams.

Originally posted by yourmaker
then I had a nuclear war dream just within the past 6-10 months, not sure exactly when but it started off with me in a university (:lol
and i'm introduced to two beautiful ladys, we become friends but I fall for one of them and we get romantic etc...for whatever reason it feels like i've known this girl forever and we were ment to be together, no question about, written in cosmic stone. the dream progresses with us going upstairs to get a better view, living in BC we have great views of the mountains anywhere we go really, we end up sitting on the top floor overlooking the area. shes laying in my arms and we're just looking out and then a nuke goes off in the distance, instantly the whole mood and concept changed with the flash, it all became grey and dead. but she knew what to do instantly, no panic, no emotion, serene. we left the university and ended up trekking through ruins for whatever reason, but thats when the second nuke blew from a closer distance, we knew we were dead this time, we just held onto each other and vaporize, then I woke up.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
i get dreams like that 2 or 3 times a week :/ alot of people have been getting them recently weirdly enough.

(in my case i think its too much fallout 3 :p)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

I don't mean to spam this dream all over the place lol, but I literally just finished writing the very same dream in another thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...

what strikes me instantly is the correlation between the two women in our dreams.

then I had a nuclear war dream just within the past 6-10 months, not sure exactly when but it started off with me in a university (:lol
and i'm introduced to two beautiful ladys, we become friends but I fall for one of them and we get romantic etc...for whatever reason it feels like i've known this girl forever and we were ment to be together, no question about, written in cosmic stone. the dream progresses with us going upstairs to get a better view, living in BC we have great views of the mountains anywhere we go really, we end up sitting on the top floor overlooking the area. shes laying in my arms and we're just looking out and then a nuke goes off in the distance, instantly the whole mood and concept changed with the flash, it all became grey and dead. but she knew what to do instantly, no panic, no emotion, serene. we left the university and ended up trekking through ruins for whatever reason, but thats when the second nuke blew from a closer distance, we knew we were dead this time, we just held onto each other and vaporize, then I woke up.

wow.. that was freaky !!!

thx for posting !

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShaithisFerenczy
i get dreams like that 2 or 3 times a week :/ alot of people have been getting them recently weirdly enough.

(in my case i think its too much fallout 3 :p)

I haven't dreamt anything cohesive for weeks now. The last dream I had ironically was drowning on a sinking ship.
Never thought of it being a cruise ship though, it could have been.

It's weird because the dream I had before that was me being able to breathe and see underwater...

edit on 24-1-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

MY THEORY!!.. Too much ATS..Don't worry.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tigermountain

Originally posted by tigermountain
reply to post by Komodo

MY THEORY!!.. Too much ATS..Don't worry.

Haha, I have to agree with you. I recently joined ATS, and lately I have been having these kind of dreams. It´s either part of a global awakening, or most probably the result of reading so many threads about doom here on ATS, lol.

Peace

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
According to sigmund Freud the most reasonable explanation is that you are acting out events you truly want to happen in this dreamwork. Maybe not tactical nukes, you must understand, but desires nonetheless.
Do you ever wish for some sort of excitement to pull you out of your day to day routine? Some situation in which your life will have a huge impact on a large group of people? Maybe find yourself wanting opposition that would test your limits and unify your countrymen in one fell swoop. All of the parts of the dreamscape fit those criteria, the shed, the survivors, the (random) sea mine, the troops, the command they gave, and the map. I don't believe in prophetic dreams, as you may have gathered, though I do believe in intuition.

Being on a website, it's harder to get a feel for your thinking processes, but think about it. In general the more a dream makes sense, the more likely it is to be based in a desire you have in waking life. What you see in that dream will also usually be closely linked to the other events in the dream. Like going from one subject to another based on similarities ex. Cheesburger>milk>cows>herd>slaughterhouse>money
This is why dreams can get random really quick. But when all the parts of the dreamscape have similar properties, it becomes extremely likely that it is a "desire"

So, have you been feeling held back lately? Forced into a dull existence and wish for some way to prove yourself? ( or something similar)
Sorry I'm long winded, I love dreams, and found your story interesting, let me know if I ballparked it

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
hi op

several yrs ago i had a dream that was so real
ive only told this to my brother
i was on a beach and the moon was bright and the stars seemed so close
there was hundreds of people running around screaming and panicking
there was sort of lazer lights all around (bit like zeppelins 77 concert)
all of a sudden the biggest saucer shaped craft imaginable rose out of the water
i could see every detail even the water running of the saucer as it rose

a few years later i watched the war of the worlds remake
and then a de ja vou kicked in id dreamt that exact scene years before
that tripped me out for a while lol

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShaithisFerenczy

It's weird because the dream I had before that was me being able to breathe and see underwater...

edit on 24-1-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

These are my favorites. It's my cue that I'm dreaming, so I proceed to break the dream into whatever I want. I'm always amazed at how utterly real a dream becomes (even when knowingly fabricated)
edit on 24-1-2012 by IFeelForty because: (no reason given)
edit on 24-1-2012 by IFeelForty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
[Moved to another thread. Sorry OP.]

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

edit on 24-1-2012 by strafgod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I had a dream about killing zombies

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Interesting dream, I've had similar dreams, when I was younger had one similar to the one you describe, and just about a month ago I believe I had my first dream involving a mushroom cloud, could be anything, the subconscious mind uses symbols, could be your life is going through a hectic time, or will be, I know mine is, I wouldn't take all dreams literally and I also would not assume a stranger or a book could actually interpret your dream accurately, you can likely interpret it best.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I've had these dreams for years now.. slight variations in location / time before the event and more recently after.. but always the same and for me based around Sydney-Australia. There's a few reoccurring things in there to and im ultra curious to see if others have "seen" them as well so im gonna list them instead of trying to flesh out 100's of (very vivid) dreams into one.

- Tsunami like event - trying to get to high ground from the shore
- The preceding "storm" that is almost supernatural
- Aurora's before and after the storm
- The descending and sometimes almost monolithic "craft" either standing watch or on approach
- In one dream i'll never forget the craft was exactly like the Diamond UFO (years before i'd even seen U-tube)
- The eyeless (blank) or soulless humanoids rounding up the survivors
- Seismic and magnetic/electric atmospheric activity (earthquake tremors and random destructive bolts of lightning)
- A vastly changed landscape after the events and trying to survive with the few that are left that were prepared
- In one dream we were literally dodging planes that were falling out of the sky (during the storm)

And in almost every one of these "she" was there.. either with me or we had a pre determined meet point i was trying to reach, in my last dream (about 2 weeks ago) the city was totally destroyed and we were on watch in what was left of a multistory building, commenting on "how things have changed". I have no idea who the woman is but she's a broody dark haired woman lately with shoulder cropped straight hair.

I've had these dreams for as long as i can care to remember.. but the really vivid ones started over 15 years ago in my late teens (way before coming here last year) and in all of them there's the feeling of "this aint right" and trying to find safe ground of warn others that the awesome things there staring at will kill them if they don't move and move fast.

I used to think i was a tad loopy.. but over the years i've met a few folks that have had very similar dreams with the same vividness.. we don't talk of it much but we share that look of "you too 'eh" when we have.. most strange, and now.. these threads pop up.. so here i am again telling others of my dream-time exploits.

Just thought i'd share, i don't post often, but i couldn't *not* jump in on this thread, as i said im curious as to who else has had similar dreams.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I've been having the same kind of dreams. I'm always with a group and we're looking on from afar in horror as the nukes explode over a city.

Personally I just think it's my mind being influenced by current events in the news but I can't speak for everyone.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Xarian6

iv been gwetting the tsunami one alot in the past couple of weeks

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
i have had a recurring dream that im hiding in a restaurant with a bunch of people hiding in the dark with the windows boarded up, police and fire truck lights flashing and military personnel everywhere, very real very scary, felt more like alien invasion then nuke though. had me messed up for a few days. hopefully dont have deja vu with this one!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

thx davesmart, appreciate the post.

I'm not entirely if the dream I had anything to do with real life or not, however, I know what you're saying about seeing things in movie that were experienced in either real life or a dream; trust me, I know the feeling.

However, I've have had some dreams come true, thus the reason I'm posting this one; the one that came true were more of a personal nature, and didn't have anything to do with the world itself.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Xarian6

- Tsunami like event - trying to get to high ground from the shore
- The preceding "storm" that is almost supernatural

I haven't but, my youngest daughter has.. intresting, very to say the least...

thx !

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Long ago when I was about 5 I had a number of "visions of the apocalypse" I even saw a giant ship in the sky. NY city was in ruins and still smoking debris. Just thought I'd drop this along with the others mentioned so far. I don't think you need to worry thou. If 'the fit hits the shan" at least we can I told you so.
Pilgrim69

new topics
top topics

join