It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haarp and Atmospheric Sounds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I'm reading a post that you guys might like:

News Story

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
You do know that haarp isn't the only array right??? It's not even the only publicly disclosed array. Could be Russia, or china, the uk, India, etc.

If that's even what it is, of course
edit on 24-1-2012 by IFeelForty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnificient

News Story

Interesting, what is it about?

I await your return for an update!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
This is fantasic thanks for sharing with the ATS Crew! KUDO's

I took the time to reblog this page at my site because we have been recently talking about HAARP and its activites in Australia in the last few weeks.

[gratuitous link removed]

Thanks very much.

Yes the noises had been heard by many, their was alot of skiptics all over the net wondering what it was, many pointed to haarp. Now Australia is possibly going to face another flood like last year. While HAARP has been active around Australia mutliple times in 2012!

Shall this shine some light on the government program!
All The Best
WRC559
edit on 2/2/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Just saw this news article where NASA is talking about how spacequake cause Rumble sound :

Solar Storm Cause Spacequake, Which Could Trigger 6+ Magnitude Earthquake And Rumble Sound
www.ufo-blogger.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnificient

News Story
This post violates the ATS Terms and conditions. You're supposed to actually say something about the link you posted, but since you didn't, I will. It sort of debunks itself:

Because DARPA's involved and nobody really believes any scientific explanation of what it's for, it's been blamed for everything from the Columbine massacre to the downing of TWU 800 to the Japanese tsunami.
In other words, throw all science and rationality out the window and blame everything on HAARP without any evidence. With this kind of mentality, people are going to want to bring back virgin sacrifice to make it rain.

If people even finished high school they should know that electromagnetic waves and sonic waves are completely different, and some kind of transducer, like a speaker, is required to convert one to the other.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I'd have liked the article's author to provide some examination of the viability of HAARP actually being the cause.

And Arbitrageur, are you saying that it's not plausible that a tranducer could be utilised with the existing HAARP equipment? I'm not challenging you, since I'm apparently more ignorant than the typical school leaver
on the subject, I'd just like to know what people think.

Ultimately, we do only know what we're told on the subject, and if they're up to no good with it, they're not likely to divulge all the facts. But having said that, I'd be happy for someone who knows about it to set me straight.

Cheers.
edit on 24-1-2012 by Toffeeapple because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toffeeapple
And Arbitrageur, are you saying that it's not plausible that a tranducer could be utilised with the existing HAARP equipment? I'm not challenging you, since I'm apparently more ignorant than the typical school leaver
on the subject, I'd just like to know what people think.
Before we discuss whether it's plausible, let's discuss whether it even makes any sense.

If the transducer was a giant airship for example, what would it even need HAARP for? It wouldn't. The airship would be perfectly capable of containing its own equipment to generate sound if somebody wanted to generate sound. In this event HAARP is superfluous.

HAARP may be used for communications research, but in that respect it would be along the lines of a radio broadcast antenna. You can't hear the radio signals with your ears, but you can with a radio receiver. In this respect HAARP is just like another radio antenna except it's not using normal radio frequencies, but they are still electromagnetic so your ear can't hear them. Now if people heard strange noises around the HAARP facility itself, we could wonder if the process of exciting the ionosphere was creating some kind of transducer effect with the air molecules...but that's not what's claimed, what's claimed is a long distance from HAARP, too far for such a scenario to be plausible.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I was reading about Russian pyramid experiments before I ran across this story. The Russians and Americans were working together on that for a while, then came Haarp. The Russians claim that the pyramids did something to heal a hole in the atmosphere because of an energy beam that came out the top of the pyramid.

Could it be that US found another way to create the same energy beam and that haarp is actually a device being used to seal up the ozone? If that is the case, then the sounds being heard from the sky could be generated by haarp. It might be like the sound a balloon makes when it's being stretched during inflation?

new topics

top topics

join