It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Navy moves Intelligence unit, after spy caught.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
...aparently the LT. is accused of passing secrets to a foriegn power....I wonder who?

The navy base at Stadacona has shut down its intelligence headquarters behind razor wire here...
A naval Sub Lt transferred in in august is accused of passing secrets to a foriegn nation.....
My link wouldnt work so thats what ive got right now....s
edit on 23-1-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

The navy Intelligence unit is now based at the airforce base nearby.....they say indefinately......
edit on 23-1-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I heard Russia.
en.rian.ru...

cnews.canoe.ca...

Allegations that the arrested officer was allegedly passing secrets to Russia as well as the information about the expulsion of staffers of the Russian Embassy in Ottawa, who in reality left Canada last year within the framework of planned rotation at the end of their mission, cause bewilderment," Itar-Tass quoted Russian foreign ministry sources as saying.

Russia's denying it, I don't know how certain it is.

We have a relatively small incident, so why would Canada be interested in blowing this politically out of proportion," he asked. "If Canada had an official expulsion of these diplomats, you can be sure that Russia would have an expulsion of Canadian diplomats in return."

Leuprecht noted Canada needs its relationship with Russia, especially if it hopes to coax Moscow to take a tougher line on Iran and Syria.

"If you want Russia on side, we're not going to blow this out of proportion," he said.

edit on 23-1-2012 by snowspirit because: added links

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
all four of them and their canoe. this is beyond earth shattering.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I wonder if the foreign liaison was a triple aligned agent.

Russian/Chinese/Mossad.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Do you (or anyone) know the names of the Canadian and Chinese spy agencies (governmental and military) ?

I could search for it but I believe that someone will have this info ready at hand, and it would be informative to others also...

edit on 24-1-2012 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Panic2k11
reply to post by xuenchen

Do you (or anyone) know the names of the Canadian and Chinese spy agencies (governmental and military) ?

I could search for it but I believe that someone will have this info ready at hand, and it would be informative to others also...

edit on 24-1-2012 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

Canada = CSIS

China = MSS (國家安全部)

Other Countries Listed

edit on Jan-24-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Probably the good guys and the resistance against Darth Vaders Crew. Thats what I think.

top topics

join