It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru Video Explains It All (Conspiracy)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SaMgLo87

Ba Ba Ba Ba Bull#. When google sky first came out in 2007 the area that is blacked out NOW was NOT blacked out. People need to open their #ing eyes.

You have a screenshot to prove that, of course?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I was going to watch this video just out of curiosity. Then I saw the username of the person who uploaded the video. inflatablevagina is this persons username. Really? That screams of intelligence and anything this guy has to say should be taken as gospel. FAIL.

Nibiru will not be the end of human civilization, idiots like that guy diluting the gene pool will be.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

I saw that too. I also noticed he has also uploaded a video interview with Ru Paul.

Credibility - shot

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaMgLo87
reply to post by DJW001

Ok, Summary: The video shows a crop circle depicting Nibiru and it's location. (virgo) ....then, when checking that area on THREE different universal sky viewing programs, the area is BLACKED out on ALL THREE!!!

come on son.

You do realize that they all get their data from the same sources, right?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Yeah, that's no stitching problem as others are claiming. I've seen stitching issues before and stars are seen doubled or not lined up properly. This is an actual block put there to obscure one's vision of whatever radiating object this is.

I see that the same debunkers are out in force, too, and have resorted to character assassination as a means of lowering the credibility of this video. You know, sometimes, people start YouTube Channels interested in one thing, then become interested in another thing and choose not to change their name because they have risen above society's snobbery and don't care what people think.

The creator of the video did a fine job of explaining what provoked his investigation, what means he took of eliminating all possibilities, and gave credit where credit is due. I find all of these to be commendable in regards to research.

Thanks for posting, Op. I wonder what the black squares are hiding?
edit on 1-2-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Yeah, that's no stitching problem as others are claiming. I've seen stitching issues before and stars are seen doubled or not lined up properly. This is an actual block put there to obscure one's vision of whatever radiating object this is.

Why place a "block" there? GoogleSky is put together from old photographs. Why not simply substitute a random star field?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Maybe they don't care how it looks as long as the public can't see what the object is, their job is done.
That's a question for them though and I can't answer it for them.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
By "explains it all" does this explain why there is no Nibiru?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Oh no.

Here we go again.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join