It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru Video Explains It All (Conspiracy)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
As far as I am concerned, something is going on. Not sure how to embed this video.

videosift.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Before watching the vid my first thought was "Not another Nibiru Vid"...

However after watching it, it does show some anomaly there. Whether it's Nibiru or not remains to be seen.
I'm not one to jump to conclusions often but this needs further research. Its also over 2 years old.... Perhaps it may have even already been explained....

Edited to add that you may want to change your title as the Vid doesn't explain it all.....
edit on 23-1-2012 by Wewillrise77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SaMgLo87

Someone makes huge unfounded assumptions about a crop circle (all the while assuming it isn't a hoax itself) and then "proves" his outrageous theory by using some astronomy simulation programs and posts a YouTube video about it?

You'd have to be really gullible to swallow that.

Reposting old, debunked stuff does not make it valid.
edit on 23/1/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Wewillrise77

O it explains it all.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Just watched the video - sorry I'm unable to bring it across - not PC Savy. But very interesting!

I'm sure though there'll be some members along who will trash it so be prepared - I love it and have missed all the hype about it.

It's like the Prodical Son returning - I just hope we don't end up saying - Welcome Home! I mean let's face it our Governments would tell us straight out that little old Nibiru was paying us a visit - I just know they would.

Thanks for sharing and good luck with the Educated Ones who I'm afraid I'll have to follow just to try and understand but that video is very clear and how it links up to that Crop Circle.

S&F because I've missed him so much.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
A random "hole" in a random crop circle explains how the world will end on 12/21/12?

This makes about the least amount of sense of anything I've ever seen before on most any topic.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate
A random "hole" in a random crop circle explains how the world will end on 12/21/12?

This makes about the least amount of sense of anything I've ever seen before on most any topic.

No, not quite. The best one was last year about how gravitational resonance with Nibiru/Comet Elenin/Planet X/Cloaked Starships/Black Dwarf Stars was causing oversize pumpkins to explode. I kid you not.

edit on 23/1/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Not to ,mention...the very top of it says it was posted over 2 1/2 years ago. I'd be more likely to accept this crop circle represents Captain Kirk beaming down with a reptilian poised to become President than it has anything to do with something that doesn't exist and something that isn't going to happen.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Seriously? Multiple flags for this ridiculous video posted over 2 and a half years ago of a random crop circle with absolutely NO explanation or any ideas of his own by the OP? But claims to offer proof of Nibiru and the end of the world. The video creator made a disclaimer at the beginning of the video she wasn't trying to convince anyone of anything. We know nothing about anything posted here, yet people are flagging it. I just don't get people some times.

edit on 23-1-2012 by webpirate because: additional thoughts

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I'm sorry but It only draws conclusions based on questionable evidence.... Which in my mind, does not explain it all.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I find it very suspicious that they all have a camouflage in place.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

As far as I am concerned, something is going on. Not sure how to embed this video.

Would you please provide a quick summary of the video in your own words and explain why you feel it is compelling?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

EXACTLY

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

You need a summary from me? Can you not watch the video? It explains it all.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

You need a summary from me? Can you not watch the video? It explains it all.

Yes, I need a summary from you. I cannot watch the video, my browser is blocking it for some reason.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I would like a summary, on the iPod now, and the video doesn't want to play, so a good summary of "what" exactly it explains would be nice!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
He does cross correlate the information which is good.

He extrapolates what the crop circle is symbolically conveying in referencing a constellation and then verifies it with his astronomy application.and discovers that that particular location is blacked out.

Regardless of being gullible or not....what's the deal with the blacked out areas in the three applications ?

Unless those are Star Trek Borg vessels it looks as if something is being purposely covered up here.

I guess I've delved to deeply as well as dedicated too much thought to this and I'd better run along and watch my Television ....for heaven forbid...I certainly don't want to appear as being gullible.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

Regardless of being gullible or not....what's the deal with the blacked out areas in the three applications ?

Which applications are they? If one of them is GoogleSky, it's because there are a lot of sections that simply have no images, or have stitching problems.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Ba Ba Ba Ba Bull#. When google sky first came out in 2007 the area that is blacked out NOW was NOT blacked out. People need to open their #ing eyes.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Ok, Summary: The video shows a crop circle depicting Nibiru and it's location. (virgo) ....then, when checking that area on THREE different universal sky viewing programs, the area is BLACKED out on ALL THREE!!!

come on son.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join