It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pro Israel or aginst them read this asap!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
This article was mind blowing to me please do yourself the favor and read it asa!!!!!

www.joshtolleyshow.com...

I can't wait to see the conversattions from this story

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerman24

Very interesting link and story there. I've never heard it laid out quite that way before but it certainly explains Ron Paul's Israel/Foreign AID to everyone policy. It's amazing how many people I see and hear say that Ron Paul is horrible for Israel and so they can't support him.

Whatever else, the OP story has a point there about Israel's enemies not having freebies forever on spare parts and favorable relations for any arms purchases that come to their minds, like it is now. Indeed.. It would likely make a more peaceful region, not less so. It can't hurt when everyone isn't busting at the seams with weapons and ordinance to use with it.

S/F

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerman24

Very interesting Read , makes sense .

If this is a popular feeling, and not just this Mayor. Ron would need help from the AIPAC to spread the message, because the Fundies in the US have lost all capability to think for themselves a long time ago.

S@F sir

I left the link open to watch the vids later,
edit on 23-1-2012 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
i dont see this debate as going anywhere, israel themselves said that we dont need to defend them. they can defend themselves. we dont need to bring democracy to them. its already there.

remember that? or have we forgotten?
edit on 23-1-2012 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I couldn't agree more with this guy! I just wish more people knew the truth about Ron Paul. The media will do everything in their power to make sure no one ever does. They will muddy the waters and twist every word they can to fit their agenda. People are starting to wake up though. I just hope enough people do in time for the election!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Well uh gee.....then i guess its up to those who truely believe this mans genius will bring america the free back to life.
True US patriots who get off their asses and get out and talk to their countrymen and women.Let them know what you do.....politics in america is in need of its people!
America was a great nation once....
I knda miss it ya know?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I agree with this guy alot. I never miss his show. He is on gcnlive.com from 9am-11am ( cst) mon tue weds thurs and friday i highly recomend listening! I have the gcn app so i can hear old shows too just incase i missed one or need to catch u. The Josh Tolley Show. Whos gonna listen with me tomorrow (tuesday)?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
gcnlive.com has his show on right now!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Thats why i shrared this article so as many people as pos could see the whole truth in a dif light.

top topics

join