It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modern Theory to the "Age of Aquarius" Ft. "Sky Worms"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This is a brief hypothesis depicting what I think is a possible explanation to the Age of Aquarius end of days belief.

Here is one picture that comes up in results when searching for the Age of Aquarius;

Many people familiar with the Age of Aquarius know that this image is closely related to it.

And its around Now that more and more videos or stories of these " Worm UFOs" or "Sky Worms" are coming out.

As Im still reasonably new I dont know how to obtain the Youtube Video Number
so HERE is a link to a video featuring only one of these worms.

Not sure if it was just my Mind jumping to its conclusions but after reading the thread regarding Polarisation of the Masses and seeing the picture also regarding the Age of Aquarius my mind thought IMMEDIATELY of Sky Worm things.

Perhaps this is what the people of Ancient times came to fear? In their inability to explain what it was they conjured and substituted their own beliefs.

If theres anything Ive come to learn over my time in this life, its that most of the time, no matter how peculiar, the first reaction from the brain is usually the correct one.

There's another of my theories, enjoy.
edit on 23-1-2012 by SageBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Yes it will be a great change which what Aquarius represents the waters wash away those who can't hang on or adapt to the change. which will be many many people as for what will happen i don't know.

but i can help with your technical problem. if you look at the http bar on your browser hear is a example

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySjxFjLTagQ&feautre=related

the letters in bold after the equal sign are what you
are looking fore practice with it in a post

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by bakedbluedevil

Ah thank you. Its requests numbers so I assumed I was missing something

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I am sorry but all I see is balloons
Look closely and you can see a tether reflecting sunlight under the first one

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by pillock

I agree somewhat... I'm almost sure it is something that is made of fabric, I can see it fluttering as if the wind is blowing on it. What I'm not sure of is the glowing...

Mind you, I have seen other videos of some real looking sky worms in the clouds. They almost look like they are feeding on something up there.

I just can't find the video right now.

edit: Found it.

You can skip to 1:40

edit on 25-1-2012 by Tripple_Helix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

Very interesting video, It's a shame that the OP's video was just balloons. I'd like to see more footage. Oh, and trying to find that space station was hilarious, it seemed like I thought I saw it blink, then another spot blinks like three times. It's either a party or a mess up there. Maybe both, just like here

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Reminds me of the song from the ending of "The 40-year old virgin"

new topics

top topics

join